Allegoricals'

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ok Heleadethme :hug:. This format alone has no power against taught ways by people one may love above the Father (as you called these others religion haters).

This format has no power over a taught love of a lifetime. Religion broke this mind yet in retrospect this desolation was His Will to show self religion is not responsible for Spirit teaching. Yet, "most" religions attempt to teach Spirit (termed membership) which in essence causes a pride in said religion termed a mind set. My particular religion was hell fire if I don't ____ . This in turn caused constant guilt and fear of being. As it is "not" written in the book of truth in Galatians 5:22-23. Spirit does not dwell in guilt or a constant fear. A sheep such as myself in this season never made the distinction that guilt and fear introduce us to the Spirit as the religion itself never separated this either. Or, I was not taught by my brand of religion/preacher/church/friends/mom/dad etc... My reality broke this mind out of love for me.

Back to retrospect and blame... Self is to blame; yet it took a season in the wilderness with God (No man/woman) to be taught by Him of sincere ignorance of people I love dearly above. This ignorance is passed through the generations for a mankind type of love backs it in pride.

Religion was necessary " for me " in introduction to the Holy Spirit and in this social construct will be necessary for others too. In a season a church will become necessary again in good deeds . However, there is but one Spirit teacher and it can not be shackled to a controlled environment termed a religion.

Is this religious bashing? Heavens no , it is a consider the book of truth as it states in Luke a season of sequester with God (Not the preacher, mom, dad, friends) is a must that most religious bodies try to interfere with under the terms of concern, teaching , love, compassion "as ""they"" view it", equals sincere ignorance (or fear ? :scratch:) that God can not instruct in the realm where there is but one teacher of this 1 Corinthians 13:4- half of 8. Applied to self in a duality of receiving to the id of the mind & in turn this produces a giving wherein what is sin in a mind of forgiveness to self and others ? This brings us full circle back to blame. Is this not a mind of judgment and thus I must be judged as it is written? Retrospect that self did not follow scripture as it is written to lay down childish things (following mankind/religion included) and be taught by God in areas of the Spirit. The church/religion will become great with a letting go for what returns will be a giving 10 fold.

There is no judgment in a mind of forgiveness as love itself was crucified yet stated "forgive them father for they know not what they do". This is sincere ignorance defined. Thus, how do I blame another in full circle conceptual & quantum thought process that fulfills the dualistic nature of a constant 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 in continual flow in; to the out? Galatians 5:22-23 defined and our flaw as a race of separatism.

Pride, the greatest overcomer to self in a land of worth (me too).

Thanks for the platform to teach self as a reminder to being that there is no blame in sincere ignorance :hug: .

Last edited:
Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What I realized Noxot is that the cornerstone of the FOUNDATION is also the CAPSTONE, they are one and the same. And He left His Godship behind to humble Himself like a little child to reach others who would become as little children with the simple humble gospel that we were given in the bible. All I can say is that anyone who is truly of Him would do the same as Him, and preach and teach and cherish the same, not despise it. And His voice I know and another's I will not follow.
The first Adam was kicked out because he listened to (ate feast prepared by the woman)something other than God's command of "Thou shalt not eat...", the woman desired something other than her first husband and God made the one to be two who were to be one. The Last Adam (Jesus Christ) is The Way back...reconciled...all brought (back) to remembrance (being revealed) what was taken/blocked from Adam's eye sight...put into darkness but being brought to light IN CHRIST...and there comes a time no shadows remain...

We all have His voice within (a measure of faith), but also another's...the duality within...until it be brought to an end...which takes us back to the beginning.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The pattern found in the language of God is the foundational truth of the very fabric of universe, as it is this same pattern that permeates consciouness to the end that creation is; to consciouness, the universe is every bit the seed as the word God is.

The greater the death, the greater the life that comes out of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Our descent into darkness is to experience the "being brought out of" for the purpose of understanding what and who we are/were before we were sent, that being life without understanding,

Understanding withers if not shared, its purpose (the life in it) dies if not passed on and that is the circle of life of our beginning and our end, for His word does not come back void

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
since i'm so unimaginably beautiful it must be that my fellows are the same as I even if they have not yet fully revealed their glory.

if those on the earth do not repeat the wisdom of God then the rocks in the heavens would praise him.

life and love are the same thing in heaven. what is an allegory to those who live in reality?

one thing I know, in and of myself I am fine. maybe I falter a little bit when I come across other souls but then again I could just say that i'm living in my spirit like I always have. sometimes it's hard to not be strange, it's weird existing in a reality that is alien and yet also so familiar.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
some people understand only in a kind of social politeness and religious outward showmanship that Mary leads you to the Son and the Son to the Father.

a fun thing about people who express the deep "mythological" truths even if they don't know what they are doing is that they are quite often very correct and right about what they affirm even if they themselves might not affirm it as much as one who can stand and not fall face down as dead when the Lord appears to them.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained." is every bit a/the seed, as it is every bit relational to our own soul, as the collective truth it is.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"And they have beat their swords to ploughshares, And their spears to pruning-hooks" is the same as no more WARning or accusing of brethren..."and peace there shall be no end" in THIS life...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That there is no such thing as sin is the foundational truth of the soul; all things bring us to this end from the beginning, as the truth we are, in relationship to we are in a name no man knows ... but not far from anyone.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Each has a measure of faith that begins the journey of a thirsty soul that is likened to a dry and thirsty land where there is no water... the promised end of that faith brings us to the place to 'see' "This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden"...again. The first and the last, full circle...all by a change of perception...

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Each has a measure of faith that begins the journey of a thirsty soul that is likened to a dry and thirsty land where there is no water... the promised end of that faith brings us to the place to 'see' "This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden"...again. The first and the last, full circle...all by a change of perception...
The same path becomes new, a path no fowl knows of, and no vultures eye has ever seen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adam entered into rest, but the rest he entered into was a rest unto death; but (speaking consciously) there is no entering into the rest unto life, without entering into a rest that is unto death.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

How sweet are the waters being shared here...

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
when you bury the treasure the moon gives birth to flowers of the field and they have more glory than solomon had in all his glory.

Upvote 0