Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What some speak of as the dark night of the soul (in the bible) is first seen as God calling light out of darkness, and from here it only goes deeper in relationship to darkness and light as the beginning of a process that leads to one end ...

God's day begins in the night ... as a seed falling to the ground ... or crucified from the foundation ...

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The sum of all truth that God alone can bring us to is the unending truth of ourself; it is to be married, or to be one, or before Abraham was I am; our soul, as it was Abrahams soul, a city whose builder and maker was God ... we entering into our labors by the measure of the perception we have of God having entered into his.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
we entering into our labors by the measure of the perception we have of God having entered into his.
Love this!!
...and to perceive the fullness of God is without measure is to enter into His rest...the LORD's Day, from darkness to Light.

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You cannot walk with God without becoming God; as you cannot reason with him without becoming clean.
I beg you sister to consider that the son of perdition will sit in the temple of God proclaiming himself to be God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I beg you sister to consider that the son of perdition will sit in the temple of God proclaiming himself to be God.

And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath
in light of
(Dragon) And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Deuteronomy 28
And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath
in light of
(Dragon) And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Deuteronomy 28
And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.

And yet for all that I still read that it is not any sons of God who will proclaim themselves God but the SON OF PERDITION who will sit in the temple of God proclaiming Himself God and saying he is Christ..........?? Even as Jesus warned of many who would say they are Christ and NOT TO FOLLOW THEM. This is simple and straightforward......just receive it and don't let your mind explain it away.

"I AM HE: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, EVEN I AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR." Isaiah 43:10-11

"TO WHOM WILL YOU LIKEN ME, OR SHALL I BE EQUAL? SAITH THE HOLY ONE." Isaiah 40:25

"TO WHOM WILL YE LIKEN ME, AND MAKE ME EQUAL, AND COMPARE ME, THAT WE MAY BE ALIKE" Isaiah 46:5

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Entering in to the throne of God no thing is accursed, seeing His face and His name on our foreheads is the opposite of the one who stands before the throne accusing the brethren

No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.
And yet for all that I still read that it is not any sons of God who will proclaim themselves God but the SON OF PERDITION who will sit in the temple of God proclaiming Himself God and saying he is Christ..........?? Even as Jesus warned of many who would say they are Christ and NOT TO FOLLOW THEM. This is simple and straightforward......just receive it and don't let your mind explain it away.

"I AM HE: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, EVEN I AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR." Isaiah 43:10-11

"TO WHOM WILL YOU LIKEN ME, OR SHALL I BE EQUAL? SAITH THE HOLY ONE." Isaiah 40:25

"TO WHOM WILL YE LIKEN ME, AND MAKE ME EQUAL, AND COMPARE ME, THAT WE MAY BE ALIKE" Isaiah 46:5

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ

Heir: a person legally entitled to the property or rank of another on that person's death.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.”

John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Psalm 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I do not proclaim, The Father has revealed...Himself...He has caused me to KNOW just as I/we have always been known. I follow no other. I hear from The Father, but not by the ear.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

To proclaim yourself God is much like say I'm good, or to prove you are, it is an exercise in vanity.

Where the son of perdition proclaims himself this in relationship to the temple is every bit as important as in what day it is that you find yourself eating.

The truth of the son of perdition stems from the foundation of the world, and not just an isolated truth at the end of time.

Upvote 0