Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I am doing the same thing you did. Ignoring your post and moving on.
It is not me you are ignoring so what do I care what you do.

SBC is much ahead of you in knowledge. As you won't listen to me, at least listen to her. That way you will at least have made progress.

:)

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abraham's STOCK who remained in the Word of God, receive a saved soul, quickened spirit...

Children of Abraham -
ALL who receive the indwelling Spirit of God -
Which follows After -
Belief, submission, forgiveness, receiving of restored (saved) soul, quickened (born again spirit).

I agree. My only point was specifically in Romans 11, All Israel being saved is referring to natural ethnic remnant Israel, as the surrounding texts clearly a make a distinction between gentiles and israel

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I agree. My only point was specifically in Romans 11, All Israel being saved is referring to natural ethnic remnant Israel, as the surrounding texts clearly a make a distinction between gentiles and israel
So long as you are clear that the remnant does not mean all ethnic Israelites who remain alive in this life at any time. For even they can only be saved in spirit.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So long as you are clear that the remnant does not mean all ethnic Israelites who remain alive in this life at any time.

Correct, this is about the ethnic remnant of Israel, chosen by the grace of God at the time of Paul.

I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
Romans 11:1,5

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sorry I was a little burnt out yesterday from a one-sided debate and was a bit short fused.

Ok thank you.

You are not looking at what really happened in Genesis if you do not believe man has a spirit.

Wait. I didn't say that.
I said man HAS a natural spirit.

Yes the spirit is dead because of Adam's sin so it is dead to the realm of God in trustpasses and sins that is why in Eph. 2 we see God quickening of man's spirit to make it alive spiritual as well as God power of drawing man out of this dead spiritual state.

Eph, 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved
6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9Not of works, lest any man should boast

Yes even carnal man has a spirit for we are all created in God's image and likeness which is spirit and I believe we are all children/sons of God. Yes fallen into sin and death.

Ecclesiastes 12: 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

“There is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding” (Job 32:8).

Yes the breath of life was placed into Adam after God lowered him from the realm pure spirit, to the realm of dust (serpent food)

*****Sixth day*****

Gen. 1: 26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

In Genesis 2:16-27. God is a Spirit and if we were made in His image which is spirit; that is when man became a spirit and who knows how long Adam was pure spirit. This all happened on the six day(what ever that means?) ; it was a totally new day the seventh day that God made man from the dust of the earth and a living soul; New day new experience in Adam different phases in His creation. Man was a spirit first and then and only then is he lowered to from pure spirit to dust, and soulish man.

Let's back up, so we understand if we ARE taking about the same things.

Just asking your beliefs, don't need the Scriptural back of up OF WHY, just yet.

Would you say in general conversation,
..carnal would be talking about a natural man
Out of the earth?

What do you believe the carnal/natural spirit is?

Do you believe DEAD, has two meanings?

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Okay. So you are specifically speaking, of the
People of the NATION of Israel?
Those, who are Hebrews/Jews (ie the ethnic, race of those specific people) are ALL that ARE saved?

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay. So you are specifically speaking, of the
People of the NATION of Israel?
Those, who are Hebrews/Jews (ie the ethnic, race of those specific people) are ALL that ARE saved?

In the context of Romans 9-11, yes.

It appears that Paul is addressing the concerns Jews/Hebrews who believe God's promises have failed, as many Jews/hebrews have reject Christ.

Paul is saying no, God's promises have not failed to natural (ethnic) Israel, as not all Israel is Israel, or in other words, only the remnant of natural (ethnic) Israel according to God's grace and promises is true Israel. Therefore, by God saving only the remnant of natural (ethnic) Israel, that He has chosen according to grace/promise, He is saving all of Israel.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

It appears that Paul is addressing the concerns Jews/Hebrews who believe God's promises have failed, as many Jews/hebrews have reject Christ.

Paul is saying no, God's promises have not failed to natural (ethnic) Israel, as not all Israel is Israel, or in other words, only the remnant of natural (ethnic) Israel according to God's grace and promises is true Israel. Therefore, by God saving only the remnant of natural (ethnic) Israel, that He has chosen according to grace/promise, He is saving all of Israel.
If we think in fleshly terms yes, for Paul's concern is for the ethnic Israel there in that chapter just as you say. But we need to also understand that it is ONLY because of that context in that chapter that the remnant of ethnic Israel is being viewed as "all Israel." For that is the "all" being focused on getting the gentiles to cooperate in helping to save. We error when we mistakenly think that then means that only those who were ethnic Israel before being saved as a remnant that this means they constitute all of God's spiritual Israel. And I have heard some claim that the remnant known as God's Israel is only referring to the ethnic Israelite. That is an error of logic being as it never was the inheritance by flesh that really made anyone a true Israelite in God's eyes but it was the promise, which is a spiritual thing and can be extended to whatever flesh God chooses to extend it to. Even Jacob's name was not Israel by blood inheritance but by spiritual blessing of God. It is no different for the children.

When you read Romans 9:6 it is proper to understand it the following way:

"Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they [who are born of the flesh] are not all Israel, which are [born by flesh] of Israel"

Being of Jewish blood gets one hated by their Jewish relatives for speaking about that verse as it actually means. I know that all too personally. But the strangest thing is something few people realize, and that is though only ten to fifteen percent of the nation of Israel is religious, of that the majority are not true blood Jews, for the government approved a similar process as for American immigrants long ago, and just as an Italian can become an American, so most of those called Israel are not Jewish by blood. That immigration policy allowed Christians to enter and push their agenda, becoming Israelite citizens themselves so that they could.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok thank you.

Wait. I didn't say that.
I said man HAS a natural spirit.

Let's back up, so we understand if we ARE taking about the same things.

Just asking your beliefs, don't need the Scriptural back of up OF WHY, just yet.

Would you say in general conversation,
..carnal would be talking about a natural man
Out of the earth?

What do you believe the carnal/natural spirit is?

Do you believe DEAD, has two meanings?

God Bless,
SBC
natural and spirit do not compute.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them [of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them] because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated.

I see man a spirit, soul and flesh. Man spirit is what we are for we were all created in God's image and likeness and God is a spirit so that that image and likeness is a spirit part of man our essence of who we rally are.

When Adam died because of sin he did not die physically for he lived to be 930 years old but his spirit died to the realm of God. So Adam became a became a soul man, a dust man a non-spiritual man.

So to understand spiritually dead we need to see God uses physical/natural realities as examples for that what is spiritual or a spiritual language. Seriously is the lamb of God a bay sheep that eats grass. Same with the realm of spiritual death. So when Ephesians speaks of dead in trustpasses and sins it is speaking of the spirit being dead to the realm of God.

That is why carnal man cannot choose salvation for he sees all things from God as foolishness because he is dead from the realm of God. It takes God's grace, his drawing his quickening to make us alive spiritually so we can begin our spiritual walk.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
natural and spirit do not compute.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them [of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them] because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated.

I see man a spirit, soul and flesh. Man spirit is what we are for we were all created in God's image and likeness and God is a spirit so that that image and likeness is a spirit part of man our essence of who we rally are.

When Adam died because of sin he did not die physically for he lived to be 930 years old but his spirit died to the realm of God. So Adam became a became a soul man, a dust man a non-spiritual man.

So to understand spiritually dead we need to see God uses physical/natural realities as examples for that what is spiritual or a spiritual language. Seriously is the lamb of God a bay sheep that eats grass. Same with the realm of spiritual death. So when Ephesians speaks of dead in trustpasses and sins it is speaking of the spirit being dead to the realm of God.

That is why carnal man cannot choose salvation for he sees all things from God as foolishness because he is dead from the realm of God. It takes God's grace, his drawing his quickening to make us alive spiritually so we can begin our spiritual walk.
Wrong entwined with just enough right to make the err not easily able to be seen by its victim.

You have built on a faulty premise. That premise is that "spiritual dead" completely renders one incompetent. And the flaw in that premise is that it views spiritual death as being more than it really is. Spiritual death is a sentence. Spiritual separation is that God will not be intimate with an unholy thing. It does not bar some interaction.

The first rebuttal that pops into your mind is now going to be: "But that cannot be so for it means cut off from God's spirit!" And the alarm you feel in your emotions while making that exclamation helps to keep you from considering what I just told you.

God cannot totally take his spirit away from us for if he did we would completely die. We would decay instantly away.

Here is what so few realize and so do not celebrate about our great God: God's grace actually begins in his own faith. His faith that if he retains at least enough life by his spirit toward us that many of us will eventually repent. Jesus said that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. And he was speaking to and of those who were living before he died and so before they could receive the holy spirit's anointing.

Another part of your mistaken premise may be that you think God has to do this calling directly. But the spirit on his word can do that calling for him. And as that spirit on his word speaks only his will and his thoughts, it is yet true that it is he doing the calling.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wrong entwined with just enough right to make the err not easily able to be seen by its victim.

You have built on a faulty premise. That premise is that "spiritual dead" completely renders one incompetent. And the flaw in that premise is that it views spiritual death as being more than it really is. Spiritual death is a sentence. Spiritual separation is that God will not be intimate with an unholy thing. It does not bar some interaction.

The first rebuttal that pops into your mind is now going to be: "But that cannot be so for it means cut off from God's spirit!" And the alarm you feel in your emotions while making that exclamation helps to keep you from considering what I just told you.

God cannot totally take his spirit away from us for if he did we would completely die. We would decay instantly away.

Here is what so few realize and so do not celebrate about our great God: God's grace actually begins in his own faith. His faith that if he retains at least enough life by his spirit toward us that many of us will eventually repent. Jesus said that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. And he was speaking to and of those who were living before he died and so before they could receive the holy spirit's anointing.

Another part of your mistaken premise may be that you think God has to do this calling directly. But the spirit on his word can do that calling for him. And as that spirit on his word speaks only his will and his thoughts, it is yet true that it is he doing the calling.
I do not think you have any clue.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I do not think you have any clue.
And I am in complete agreement with your first four words. :)

You are unwitting playing into the age old question, "But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)" Romans 3:5

I know you do not agree for you cannot agree with what you cannot yet see. What else is new?

But you make man out as so incapable that it makes God unjust to have ever punished anyone.

Shame, Shame, Shame.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I am in complete agreement with your first four words. :)

You are unwitting playing into the age old question, "But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)" Romans 3:5

I know you do not agree for you cannot agree with what you cannot yet see. What else is new?

But you make man out as so incapable that it makes God unjust to have ever punished anyone.

Shame, Shame, Shame.
More false witness. Another reason to ignore you.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
More false witness. Another reason to ignore you.
Yes you are right that it is "more false witness" that is being used as another reason to ignore me. :)

But hey, Jesus patiently endured it and so do I.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

To understand that what I said in that last paragraph is indeed true, just remember how faith is said to come:

Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

To understand that the phrase there, "the word of God", means the written word of God from which we learn and from which we preach:

Romans 10:15-16 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?"

2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."

And notice that first part of Romans 10:15 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent?..."

Now Remember How God called Phillip to go to the Ethiopian Eunuch to help him into the house of God and how that Ethiopian Eunuch was already trying to understand on his own beforehand. Acts 8:26-39 This in its entirety illustrates for us how God's calling works. It is most usually the egotistical who imagine that God came personally to them. Not always, but most of the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If we think in fleshly terms yes, for Paul's concern is for the ethnic Israel there in that chapter just as you say. But we need to also understand that it is ONLY because of that context in that chapter that the remnant of ethnic Israel is being viewed as "all Israel."

Absolutely agree

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I look at it differently.

Israel ... THE LAND, IE THE NATION...
WAS resolved long ago, VIA, Gods Promise to Abraham, promising him and his descendants
The LAND would forever be FOR HIS descendants.

We already know, that promise has not YET been accomplished, for Abraham and his descendants to have FULL possession of the Land promised to Abraham.

Then there is the issue of WHO are Abraham's descendants.??

All, Hebrews? All Jews? Who are "genetically", via sperm/blood relation to Abraham?

They ARE all Abraham's STOCK, Sperm, blood descendants. Period.

FROM "THEM"....SOME ARE, saved....SOME are not. SOME shall be saved....SOME shall not.

Those already Saved, we KNOW, their history, of their "fathers"....Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Samuel, others...."SAINTS"... men WHO BELIEVED in the Word of God.

We already know, men WHO reject the Word of God are NOT called SAINTS, and men WHO
Embrace and trust and believe the Word of God, are called SAINTS.
1 Cor 1:2

MANY are called to BE SAINTS...but FEW are chosen, and become SAINTS.
Matt 22:14

IN ISRAEL...NOT the NATION, which is not YET all the LANDS....but rather IN ISRAEL, the name of Jacob, From Abraham, to Isaac, to Jacob, STOCK descending, SOME already became STAINTS (believed in the Word of God)....some REJECTED, (and did not believe in the Word of God).

Scripture gives us the descending genealogy (of STOCK, from Abraham) of those of the FEW, that were called, and that DID believe...and became Chosen, and we have their historical testimony, OF WHAT they were chosen to Do and what they did
(and the names of some who rejected being chosen)...

Before Jesus' time, Hebrews/Jew, NOT KNOWING Jesus' NAME, believed in the Word of God, ACCORDING to their LAWS.

Jews since Jesus' time, and forward today...
Are still DECIDING, "individually", to believe the Word of God, or not.

The Word of God, in Jesus' Day, was revealed, to be Called by the NAME JESUS.
Thus, Believing in the Word of God, requires one to BELIEVE...."IN Jesus, AS The Word of God".....

Some Jews DID in Jesus' day, some didn't.
Some Jews TODAY do, some don't.

The ONES today, that DO....are the Remnant.

The jews born tomorrow or as long as the earth of today lasts, who are born and come to believe Jesus IS the Word of God...
They also become the remnant.

When the 7 yrs of tribulation begin, preaching OF peace, and false teachings of peace and safety in the world resolved by a new world government of MEN...individual men will have to DECIDE to forego their God and depend on a mans world government....or trust God, and flee MANS teaching. The Jews who come to believe Jesus, IS the Word of God, also become the remnant.

The "remnant" always has to do with the Jews, not the gentiles, who believers who become "grafted in".

The remnant, WHO, come to their decision, during the tribulation...suffer, what ever is going on in the world, WHEN the tribulation begins....Hiding from forces of the "new" government, the revealing of the anti-Christ, the great warfare, famine....

The tribulation is a series of Gods judgements on the world, which as one ends another begins, and progressively becomes worse.

The Judgements; of God upon the world.
Seven seals, Seven trumpets, Seven bowls.

The SEVEN SEALS...and the opening thereof
1-2 revealing of the anti-Christ & great warfare
3-4 world famine
5-6 plagues

It is at SEAL Five, some of the Jews, have accepted Christ, bodily died, and wait for their soul to be redeemed, off the earth.

They have become part of the remnant.

THEY WAIT, for the other Jews who have accepted Christ, for their bodies to be killed,
And thus, the souls of all the "remnant" IN the tribulation, together will Go to God.
Rev 6:9 and forward.

A Gentile WHO has already accepted Jesus as the Word of God...(or any Jew)....has already OVERCOME the World, and is not subject to Gods judgement upon the world.

1 John 5:4

A Gentile, is not a Stock descendant of Abraham. However a man becomes the child of Abraham.....WHEN a man accepts the SAME SEED of GOD, that was given to Abraham and that SEED OF GOD, IS CHRIST, who is Jesus, the Word of God.
A child of Abraham, is BY PROMISE, a child of Abraham, granted inheritance of Abraham's promised land.
Thus in the future, ALL children of Abraham, shall live in Abraham's promised land.
(Which with further study, you would find, is the same lands that shall be Christ's earthly Kingdom).

Gal 3:16
John 8:56
Acts 13:26
Rom 4d:3
Rom 4:13
Rom 4"16
Gal 3:7
Gal 3:14
Gal 3:29

God Bless,
SBC

Reactions: Shimshon
Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I look at it differently.

Israel ... THE LAND, IE THE NATION...
WAS resolved long ago, VIA, Gods Promise to Abraham, promising him and his descendants
The LAND would forever be FOR HIS descendants.

We already know, that promise has not YET been accomplished, for Abraham and his descendants to have FULL possession of the Land promised to Abraham.

Then there is the issue of WHO are Abraham's descendants.??

All, Hebrews? All Jews? Who are "genetically", via sperm/blood relation to Abraham?

They ARE all Abraham's STOCK, Sperm, blood descendants. Period.

FROM "THEM"....SOME ARE, saved....SOME are not. SOME shall be saved....SOME shall not.

Those already Saved, we KNOW, their history, of their "fathers"....Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Samuel, others...."SAINTS"... men WHO BELIEVED in the Word of God.

We already know, men WHO reject the Word of God are NOT called SAINTS, and men WHO
Embrace and trust and believe the Word of God, are called SAINTS.
1 Cor 1:2

MANY are called to BE SAINTS...but FEW are chosen, and become SAINTS.
Matt 22:14

IN ISRAEL...NOT the NATION, which is not YET all the LANDS....but rather IN ISRAEL, the name of Jacob, From Abraham, to Isaac, to Jacob, STOCK descending, SOME already became STAINTS (believed in the Word of God)....some REJECTED, (and did not believe in the Word of God).

Scripture gives us the descending genealogy (of STOCK, from Abraham) of those of the FEW, that were called, and that DID believe...and became Chosen, and we have their historical testimony, OF WHAT they were chosen to Do and what they did
(and the names of some who rejected being chosen)...

Before Jesus' time, Hebrews/Jew, NOT KNOWING Jesus' NAME, believed in the Word of God, ACCORDING to their LAWS.

Jews since Jesus' time, and forward today...
Are still DECIDING, "individually", to believe the Word of God, or not.

The Word of God, in Jesus' Day, was revealed, to be Called by the NAME JESUS.
Thus, Believing in the Word of God, requires one to BELIEVE...."IN Jesus, AS The Word of God".....

Some Jews DID in Jesus' day, some didn't.
Some Jews TODAY do, some don't.

The ONES today, that DO....are the Remnant.

The jews born tomorrow or as long as the earth of today lasts, who are born and come to believe Jesus IS the Word of God...
They also become the remnant.

When the 7 yrs of tribulation begin, preaching OF peace, and false teachings of peace and safety in the world resolved by a new world government of MEN...individual men will have to DECIDE to forego their God and depend on a mans world government....or trust God, and flee MANS teaching. The Jews who come to believe Jesus, IS the Word of God, also become the remnant.

The "remnant" always has to do with the Jews, not the gentiles, who believers who become "grafted in".

The remnant, WHO, come to their decision, during the tribulation...suffer, what ever is going on in the world, WHEN the tribulation begins....Hiding from forces of the "new" government, the revealing of the anti-Christ, the great warfare, famine....

The tribulation is a series of Gods judgements on the world, which as one ends another begins, and progressively becomes worse.

The Judgements; of God upon the world.
Seven seals, Seven trumpets, Seven bowls.

The SEVEN SEALS...and the opening thereof
1-2 revealing of the anti-Christ & great warfare
3-4 world famine
5-6 plagues

It is at SEAL Five, some of the Jews, have accepted Christ, bodily died, and wait for their soul to be redeemed, off the earth.

They have become part of the remnant.

THEY WAIT, for the other Jews who have accepted Christ, for their bodies to be killed,
And thus, the souls of all the "remnant" IN the tribulation, together will Go to God.
Rev 6:9 and forward.

A Gentile WHO has already accepted Jesus as the Word of God...(or any Jew)....has already OVERCOME the World, and is not subject to Gods judgement upon the world.

1 John 5:4

A Gentile, is not a Stock descendant of Abraham. However a man becomes the child of Abraham.....WHEN a man accepts the SAME SEED of GOD, that was given to Abraham and that SEED OF GOD, IS CHRIST, who is Jesus, the Word of God.
A child of Abraham, is BY PROMISE, a child of Abraham, granted inheritance of Abraham's promised land.
Thus in the future, ALL children of Abraham, shall live in Abraham's promised land.
(Which with further study, you would find, is the same lands that shall be Christ's earthly Kingdom).

Gal 3:16
John 8:56
Acts 13:26
Rom 4d:3
Rom 4:13
Rom 4"16
Gal 3:7
Gal 3:14
Gal 3:29

God Bless,
SBC
So for this reason all that you have decided that are not God chosen will be tortured forever and ever and ever and ever WITH NO MERCY. Along with all the other people God has never called? Is this the Quran or the Word of God? Is this Jesus the savior or Allah? Sounds more like Islam to me. Sick

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I never said God would take His spirit away from us. I said man spirit is dead in trustpasses and sins to the realm of God. I also said Jesus needs to quicken our spirit for salvation because of this spiritual death. if Jesus can quicken a spirit it must not mean that death is the end of our spirit but a dead state of reality when it comes to the realm of God. Man has a spirit for when you die that spirit returns to God who gave it. Here are some more verses where man has a spirit:

Ecclesiastes 12: 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

“There is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding” (Job 32:8).

Jesus also preached to the disobedient spirits: "Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is eight souls were saved by water." (I Pet.3:18-20).

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance

preaching.

From kerusso; a proclamation (especially of the gospel; by implication, the gospel itself) -- preaching.

see GREEK kerusso

In Genesis 2:16-27. God is a Spirit and if we were made in His image which is spirit; that is when man became a spirit and who knows how long Adam was pure spirit. This all happened on the six day(what ever that means?) ; it was a totally new day the seventh day that God made man from the dust of the earth and a living soul; New day new experience in Adam different phases in His creation. Man was a spirit first and then and only then is he lowered to from pure spirit to dust, and soulish man.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I see, you think that Genesis 2:16-27 are in the 6th and it was on the 7th day that God did what is stated at Genesis 2:7

Well that explains it all. You don't know how to read. For verse 15 tells us that God "took the man [you know, the one just spoken of being made in verse 7], and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it."

I feel so much better now about you. Here I was beginning to get very worried that you had been too severe corrupted by the highly demonically influence extra Jewish works and that you just might be beyond reaching to help. But being as you simply do not know how to read, that gives me good cause to maintain some hope for you. :)

By the way, I'm not so certain you fully understand 1 Peter 3:18-20 either. And you told me you had gotten out of Babylon. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0