claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;
Romans 11:26

1.) All Israel will be saved is referring to ethnic Israel based on surrounding context.

As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers.
Romans 11:28

2.) Only the remnant of Israel is saved

And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved,
Romans 9:27

How is ONLY the remnant of Israel saved AND ALL Israel saved?

3.) Not all Israel is Israel

But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.
Romans 9:6-8

Only the ethnic remant is true Israel, therefore, God saving all the ethnic remnant of Israel chosen according grace, is saving All ethnic Israel.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

1.) All Israel will be saved is referring to ethnic Israel based on surrounding context.

As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers.

And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved,

But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

Only the ethnic remant is true Israel, therefore, God saving all the ethnic remnant of Israel chosen according grace, is saving All ethnic Israel.

All can be saved if they accept the free gift. Not all do.

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Who is Israel?

There were twelve tribes, the Bible had Benjamin and Joseph (11) born by Rachel the chosen bride, then their ten half brothers born by maid servants and their names were, Rueben(1), Simeon (2), Levi(3), Judah(4), Dan(5), Naphtali(6), Gad(7), Asher(8), Issachar(9) and Zebulun(10), this can be found in Genesis 29.

The twelve tribes under David and Solomon were one nation but later were separated in fact the name of the ten tribes during this separation was “Israel”. During the separation Judah and Benjamin were known as Judah. Israel; the northern ten tribes were later scattered and lost absorbed into many nations. Point being no one really knows where they are or who they are.

So your nation of nation of Israel today is not Israel just two tribes Judah (Benjamin and Judah).

What did Jesus actually say was the only reason that he first came ?

Why is this not discussed or understood in the walls of religion today

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel

again: Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel

But most who call themselves 'Christian' do not even know he said this or acknowledge this verse, let alone knowing who the House of Israel are or that the new covenant of grace is ONLY with those whose fathers broke the old covenant, with the descendants of the House of Israel and the House of Judah ...

Do you see how far religion has strayed , it no longer seeks out the House of Israel that the disciples of Jesus were commanded to go and find, scattered among-st the gentiles :
BUT THERE IS MORE!!!!!

Matthew 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the House of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the House of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the House of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.[/color][/b]

So with this information who are the lost tribes, I will not answer because all I can do is assume, nor do I know how much sand is in a bucket of sand; but compared to the sand in the sea shore, or the stars in the heaven; NOT MUCH.

Genesis 32:12And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.

Genesis 22:16-18 (King James Version)
16And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
18And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

How many millions of grains of sand can you put in your two hands at the sea shore; how many stars can you count on a cold winter day; and that only the ones you can see. Just think how many grains of sand in a bucket it of sand?

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Colossians 3

11Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave,e free; but Christ is all, and in all.

Galatians 3

23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Colossians 3

11Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave,e free; but Christ is all, and in all.

Galatians 3

23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.
That is why if you read my post we are ALL Israel.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Colossians 3

Galatians 3

Absolutely agree with this. Gentiles were grafted in with remnant of Israel chosen by grace. There is now, because of Christ, no difference between Jew and gentile.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree, but in the context of Romans 11:25-28. Ethnic Israel is being referred to.
Where do you get " Ethnic Israel". The Bible speaks of natural Israel and then we have spiritual Israel where does ethnic Israel come into God's plan? Stars symbolic of the spiritual Israel... Sand natural Israel.

16And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
18And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

How many millions of grains of sand can you put in your two hands at the sea shore; how many stars can you count on a cold winter day; and that only the ones you can see. Just think how many grains of sand in a bucket it of sand?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where do you get " Ethnic Israel". The Bible speaks of natural Israel

Ethnic Israel would be those born according to flesh. Paul’s ethnicity was Jewish. He was from the tribe of Benjamin.

The context of All Israel being saved is about all remnant ethnic Israel being saved.

The “all Israel” is clearly not talking about spiritual Israel as Paul states:

As regards the gospel, they (Israel) are enemies for your(gentiles) sake. But as regards election, they ( Israel) are beloved for the sake of their forefathers.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ethnic Israel would be those born according to flesh. Paul’s ethnicity was Jewish. He was from the tribe of Benjamin.

The context of All Israel being saved is about all remnant ethnic Israel being saved.

The “all Israel” is clearly not talking about spiritual Israel as Paul states:

As regards the gospel, they (Israel) are enemies for your(gentiles) sake. But as regards election, they ( Israel) are beloved for the sake of their forefathers.
So the following verse is lying?

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So the following verse is lying?

Definitely not lying. I agree with it. Abraham’s offspring are many, and not just ethnically Jewish

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.
Galatians 3:28-29

Spiritual Israel is made up of Jew and gentile.

The Jews that compose spiritual Israel are the remnant that Paul is talking about in Romans 9-11.

God did not fail in his promises. God saved all of Israel by saving the remnant, as only the remnant is truly Israel. The rest, who were not the remnant, became as sodom and Gomorrah

And as Isaiah predicted, “If the Lord of hosts had not left us offspring, we would have been like Sodom and become like Gomorrah.”
Romans 9:29

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Definitely not lying. I agree with it. Abraham’s offspring are many, and not just ethnically Jewish

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.
Galatians 3:28-29

Spiritual Israel is made up of Jew and gentile.

The Jews that compose spiritual Israel are the remnant that Paul is talking about in Romans 9-11.

God did not fail in his promises. God saved all of Israel by saving the remnant, as only the remnant is truly Israel. The rest, who were not the remnant, became as sodom and Gomorrah

And as Isaiah predicted, “If the Lord of hosts had not left us offspring, we would have been like Sodom and become like Gomorrah.”
Romans 9:29
A remnant is a small piece of cloth that no one wants. The sands of the sea speaks of natural Israel, the stars in the heaven speaks of spiritual Israel. Your math does not add up.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Paul puts the Isaiah statement into it's proper context, by his connecting what Isaiah said, with what he was saying.

Thus, there is no ambiguity in what Isaiah was speaking about concerning the Nation (People) of Israel, Paul explains it, that they of that time,(Those who he was writing) understood the Fulfillment of Isaiah's Prophesy.

They of that time, (That Generation) are who both Jesus and Paul were speaking.

Mat 23:35,36
35) That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36) Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Rom. 9:27
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Isa. 10:20-23
20) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
21) The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
22) For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
23) For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

Rom. 11:5
Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul puts the Isaiah statement into it's proper context, by his connecting what Isaiah said, with what he was saying.

Thus, there is no ambiguity in what Isaiah was speaking about concerning the Nation (People) of Israel, Paul explains it, that they of that time,(Those who he was writing) understood the Fulfillment of Isaiah's Prophesy.

They of that time, (That Generation) are who both Jesus and Paul were speaking.

Mat 23:35,36
35) That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36) Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Rom. 9:27
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Isa. 10:20-23
20) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
21) The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
22) For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
23) For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

Rom. 11:5
Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
The remnant is God's elect. Mt Zion which God will use in the ages to come to who is a part of that remnant can understand clearly why God should have chosen first to call out of the nations, a people for His name (to know His nature!). He is going to use them to bring in the nations! And, we can never understand the nature of His judgments until we know His plan. Obadiah, the prophet who wrote only one short chapter, was given to see God’s plan for His remnant. He says, "And saviours shall come up on Mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall the the Lord’s."

Again:
Acts 15: 13-18 (ESV) 16"'After this I will return,and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen;I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it 17 that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name, says the Lord, who makes these things 18known from of old.'

The saviorS are the remnant.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes God is calling all men; but not now. When the Bible speaks of firstfruits it is speaking

Rev. 14:1 Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. 3 They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no deceit,for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The firstfruits are God’s Elect/ the overcomers who will rule and reign with Christ; they will become Kings and Priest for the remainder of all mankind; who are being called according to God’s timing. There are all kinds of scripture sprinkled thought out God’s Word how this will be accomplished; below is Acts 15:16-18 is one example.

Acts 15:16-18

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue (remainder) of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the wor

KJV

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is not calling a remnant to play harps in the clouds in some faraway heaven he is calling Kings and priest
Revelations 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Why? for the remainder of all MANKIND

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
God is not calling a remnant to play harps in the clouds in some faraway heaven he is calling Kings and priest
Revelations 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Why? for the remainder of all MANKIND
When John says.

Revelations 1:6
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Who are the "US" who was John speaking to?

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When John says.

Revelations 1:6
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Who are the "US" who was John speaking to?
The overcomer, the firstfruits, the remnant, Mt Zion, the Tabernacle of David these are all the same. God's elect

Upvote 0