Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am more worried about the tremendous increase in the deficit thanks to the tax bill that was passed.
Well yeah there's that too, with his stupid SALT cap designed to put the screws to me and my neighbors

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Its a paint job design. Wow, Trump is of control.
What's next, will he go to Macy's to pick out new silverware for the White House? He sure makes good use of his time doing menial, unnecessary jobs. I know the CEO of my firm doesn't waste his time with menial, unnecessary tasks. I guess that says a lot about Trump and his value....

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,150,573.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
What's next, will he go to Macy's to pick out new silverware for the White House? He sure makes good use of his time doing menial, unnecessary jobs. I know the CEO of my firm doesn't waste his time with menial, unnecessary tasks. I guess that says a lot about Trump and his value....
If the extent of this is Donald picking out the colour scheme, he is doing nothing more than the previous incumbents when the planes are replaced. He's claiming off course to have saved money etc. But that will disappear in the inevitable cost overruns(spelling)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its petty criticism.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
...the scheme is for the new AF1 planes slated for delivery in 2024.

Ironically, they might be the only 747-800 jets flying by then. Airlines are phasing out the jumbo jets in favor of more efficient models.

As airliners, yeah. They are still very popular as cargo transport.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't really care for the 4 options as they look like minimal effort was utilized. I prefer the current design because it is iconic and it would be nice to see more imagination with this redesign which is likely to be around for a few decades.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Its petty criticism.
Because it's your guy you call it petty criticism. If it were Obama you'd be joining your fellow conservatives in calling for his head.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.