US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Cliff2

Oct 7, 2004
✟11,993.00
Faith
SDA
PaleHorse said:
Thanks for posting those sites where people can get accurate information; for we both know that there are many websites out there that insist upon pushing false information about our faith.

If I may add to your list of reliable websites:
Biblical Perspectives by Dr. Samuele Bacchiocchi
Sabbath Truth
Endtime Insights by Steve Wohlberg
Prophecy Code by Doug Batchelor
The Official Seventh-day Adventist site

I'll post more later.

I am glad you put in the one about "Steve Wohlberg"

Often watch him on 3ABN

Upvote 0

PaleHorse

Veteran
Jun 1, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Windmill said:
sabbath truth is awesome. If you take their bible studies, even if you know what is in them, they are forever a brilliant reference :thumbsup:
I especially liked the page that shows how the seventh-day of the week is called 'sabbath' in many of the world's current and past languages. The page is kind of hard to find so here is the link:
http://www.sabbathtruth.com/documentation/languages.asp

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PaleHorse

Veteran
Jun 1, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Below are some of the online Bibles I use that help me do various studies.

Bible.com
This site is great for it allows the user to enter in a phrase, for example "the vine" and then you can search the entire Bible for that phrase - it provides all occurrances. You can choose from KJV, RSV, or Darby versions.

Blue Letter Bible
This site is nice for it has a built in Strong's Lexicon. You find the verse you want, click on the "c" (for concordance), and you'll get the Strong's breakdown of the verse. Try it! I use this a LOT.

Online Parallel Bible
This site is nice for you can put in any verse and it will display a rather large number of the other Bible versions out there; this is nice when you want to see how different translators worded various verses in different ways. I use this extensively in my essays/studies.

Upvote 0

Airdude

May 31, 2005
Tacoma
✟8,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
JonathanSDA living word said:
my church as their own site www.reallyliving.ca check it out. If any stalkers want to find me ill be there every Saturday GOD bless . come as you are to worship thats our motto. GOD bless you all and again im glad we have a section now!

That looks like a great church with lots of good resources. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.