✟18,579.00
Country
Canada
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Healing The Mind

Have you ever been hurt, lonely, depressed, frightened and hopeless? Or maybe you have found yourself feeling helpless, that gut wrenching helplessness when someone you care about is hurting, distressed and on the verge of giving up and you don’t know how to help them. Did you wish you had something to give them, something that would help?

Healing the Mind is six of Dr. Jennings' most important lectures, recorded live during a 2-day seminar. The material is based on his book, "Could It Be This Simple" and totals almost 6 hours of professionally recorded video on 3 DVD discs.

This breakthrough in understanding the mind provides real answers for regular people. Dr. Jennings describes in simple language how our mental faculties are designed to work, what happens when they don’t and provides straightforward methods for reestablishing the mind in a healthy balance. These videos empower readers to harness their mental powers to become thinkers, capable of discerning the healthy from the unhealthy, the right from the wrong, and to direct their lives into ever healthier levels of functioning.

They will equip Christians with the tools necessary to successfully cooperate with God for the healing of their minds. You will learn how the mind was designed to work, how sin damaged the mind, how God's methods heal the mind, seven practical steps to heal broken families, the seven myths of forgiveness and how God's law of love and liberty impact mental and relational health.

Dr. Jennings also explores the connection between our mind and brain, how our thoughts and choices affect brain wiring and neural development and the impact our spiritual beliefs play on healthy brain function
I hope people here will enjoy this site as much as I have been. It was referred to me by a friend yesterday. For more information, click on the following link: store-htm

Upvote 0

WindHund

Prophet of Doom
Jul 1, 2013
USA
✟1,016,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pastor Bill Liversidge recently passed away, but his website continues. There, you can download many of his sermons and listen to his message. One of my favorite speakers I have come across.

https://www.facebook.com/CreativeMediaMinistries

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟426,474.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

WindHund

Prophet of Doom
Jul 1, 2013
USA
✟1,016,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What churches did he pastor in...

In his various sermons I have heard, he reports having been a missionary to New Guinea, taught at Columbia Union College in Takoma Park, MD, and he talked of pastoring a church in Las Vegas NV; he has been a speaker at many churches and camp meetings.

You can also see many sermons of his on Youtube.

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟426,474.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In his various sermons I have heard, he reports having been a missionary to New Guinea, taught at Columbia Union College in Takoma Park, MD, and he talked of pastoring a church in Las Vegas NV; he has been a speaker at many churches and camp meetings.

You can also see many sermons of his on Youtube.
I will look them up, thanks..

Upvote 0

BarnyFyfe

Deputy Seventh-day Adventist
Dec 20, 2019
Southern
✟10,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

You have some pretty good links here. The best one, to me, is the one to ACM with it's downloads of sermons. There are some very good sermons on RxF there. Hundreds of them and as Ellen White has told us that not one person in a thousand has a correct understanding of RxF it is probably the most important subject we can study, for if we do not have a correct understanding of it our chances of reaching heaven are greatly reduced for we will not reflect the character of Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟426,474.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others