• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Adolf Hitler - The World's Most Infamous Creationist

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by Klonz, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golan

Golan Guest

+0
    No one is allowed to answer 'I don't know' because 'I don't know' is just not good enough, that's why creationists must say 'a magic man did it', it answers nothing but it makes them feel good all over.

2. mathetes123

mathetes123 Newbie

+42
    Baptist
    Married
    What makes more sense, an intelligent creator was the cause for the creation or that everything created itself from nothing?

Yours is not the reasonable, logical position. In fact, evolution requires much more faith than creationism.

3. dad

dad On the winning side Supporter

+1,179
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Oh? Did God say that?
    People in the fishbowl think everything that is or was must be here in the fishbowl. The terms something and nothing are relative.

If you do not know, then who cares how many problems it is you do not know?

I don't think man can solve the problem of how creation worked. That is the problem!

4. fireof god98

fireof god98 Member

+32
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    CA-Liberals
    evolution dos not need faith when it has enough evidence for it. its easy to say god did it but how did god do it. why.

5. dad

+1,179
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Come on now, can you even define evolution!?

6. Subduction Zone

Subduction Zone Regular Member

+6,470
    Atheist
    Single
    I can, can you define kind? I bet that you cannot. Most creationist can only give a list of kinds. They have no working definition of kind. One that would tell us what criteria to use to judge whether animal A and animal B are different kind or not.

7. fireof god98

fireof god98 Member

+32
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    CA-Liberals
    at least i learned it from somewhere other than a creationist book

8. dad

+1,179
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Great, so do it.

Depends on the context.

If you already know A is different than B, obviously you must have some reason. Let me try that then. ... Animal A is a lion. Animal B is a wolf. The criteria I use is that God gave me a brain and eyes.

9. dad

+1,179
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    So you can define evolution? I don't care where you learned it! What are you waiting for..Christmas?

10. fireof god98

fireof god98 Member

+32
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    CA-Liberals
    Evolution is the slow process that changes animals and plants (i kept it simple for you) natural selection, variation,common descent,gradualism all play a role in evolution. great Christmas reference

11. Subduction Zone

+6,470
    Atheist
    Single
    That is an outright failure. If you want to play that way you lost already.

12. dad

+1,179
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Excellent!!! Now the question arises, how long was the process of evolving slow, and how can you prove it?

The evolving just after the flood and before it would have had to have been very very fast.

13. dad

+1,179
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    No. I already won. A kind is now any kind of animal. A created kind was the original created kind.

14. fireof god98

fireof god98 Member

+32
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    CA-Liberals
    i forgot to mention Species multiply. we split from the chimps 6-9 million years ago. the pattern of resemblance you see when you compare genes using Modern DNA techniques compare the genes of any animals and then plot out how they are similar and they fit perfect it is a family tree. a police man dos not see a crime and yet can still solve the crime think of evolution in this manner

15. Subduction Zone

+6,470
    Atheist
    Single

Except you cannot define it.

You lost.

One more time, you have an animal A and an animal B. How do you tell if they are the same kind or not. I can tell you how to tell if two animals are the same species or not. Why can't you define kind? Here is a hint, assuming that kinds were "created kinds" is begging the question. Do so again and you lost.

16. fireof god98

fireof god98 Member

+32
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    CA-Liberals
    evolutionary change occurs through incremental small changes within populations; new species are not created suddenly

17. Subduction Zone

+6,470
    Atheist
    Single
    No need to rush your definition of kind dad.

I am going to bed now. This is not an easy challenge. I have not seen a creationist that can do rise to it yet.

18. dad

+1,179
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Speak for yourselves.

False. Take away the assumptions used and we have nothing like that. Specify exactly how your dna is similar to any animal?

19. dad

+1,179
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    How can I define 'it', when you do not say what it is? A created kind? That was a kind long long ago. The created trait of evolving obviously would muddy the waters by the present time.
    Name the animals.

Can you really though? Then do it using an example.
    Created kind?
    So define kinds then, if you do not mean created kind? You mean current kind of animal? We are not mind readers here.

20. Mr Strawberry

Mr Strawberry Newbie

+64
    Atheist
    In Relationship
    As if you hadn't lost enough already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.