Not open for further replies.

mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well, according to people who believe in other Gods, it is the christians who are condemned.

It's all opinion based on books written by unknown authors who only knew what they did at the time, and it shows.

One of us is right. I am betting my eternal soul I have made the right choice.

Upvote 0

mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
How would you know if you were wrong?

I trust Gods revelation of Himself through His word, His Creation, Through the historical record, through the archeological record, through the prophetic record, through my conscience, through the witness of other Christians and through the Holy Spirit who indwells all born again Christians. How would you know if you were wrong?

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I trust Gods revelation of Himself through His word, His Creation, Through the historical record, through the archeological record, through the prophetic record, through my conscience, through the witness of other Christians and through the Holy Spirit who indwells all born again Christians. How would you know if you were wrong?

This is a statement of what you believe to be true about the nature of reality. I'm asking if you were wrong about your beliefs, how would you know you were wrong?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.