mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thankfully no, in reality they don't.

But, many would certainly like to make the rules, which is shown by their eagerness to put down those who don't agree with christian theology and state those people are in need of a pardon.

You mean like the anti-Christ rules of political correctness that are being imposed on people?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You mean like the anti-Christ rules of political correctness that are being imposed on people?

Do you agree that people have the right to not believe in a God, or for others to believe in a God other than the christian God?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I agree. God knew that man would sin. How would you have handled Creation if you were in Gods shoes?

Well, if I was an all loving, all powerful God, I wouldn't have let man languish and suffer for about 198,000 years before sending someone that man could throw all their sins upon. Also, I would have made sure, that the entire population had access to this savior, and not restricted him to such a small portion of the population.

Doesn't sound like an equal opportunity God to me, that is concerned about all of his creation.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
He didn't create a world where billions of pardons were necessary. Man exercised his free will and chose sin and death over the paradise God had originally created. That is what is sad.

Then why give mankind freewill?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well, if I was an all loving, all powerful God, I wouldn't have let man languish and suffer for about 198,000 years before sending someone that man could throw all their sins upon. Also, I would have made sure, that the entire population had access to this savior, and not restricted him to such a small portion of the population.

Doesn't sound like an equal opportunity God to me, that is concerned about all of his creation.

2 Peter 3:9 (KJV)
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us- ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Upvote 0

mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe christians should negatively judge the billions of people who do not agree with the christian theology?

The world is already condemned according to John 3:18. Christians witnessing to people of Gods offer of a pardon is not judging.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us- ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Bible versus don't trump reality.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The world is already condemned according to John 3:18. Christians witnessing to people of Gods offer of a pardon is not judging.

Well, according to people who believe in other Gods, it is the christians who are condemned.

It's all opinion based on books written by unknown authors who only knew what they did at the time, and it shows.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

This claim does not impute with reality.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Sure it is. You have assumed your religious beliefs to be right for you, ergo right for everyone else. This is a judgement on your part.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.