USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why will it be more bearable for the men of ninevah?

And knowing this, do you warn men?

Or, do you think by your lower senses and your fleshly love, you can "save" men?

Cast the right seed and let it fall where it will fall

Don't "pretty it up" with your own handiwork

You are just a worker
HE will bring the increase

But to alter the GOSPEL to somehow present it in another way that will appeal to the flesh is

"Another gospel"

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We tend to look at incidents in the Bible as disconnected truths (from the one purpose God purposed in himself before the world was), rather then how they fit into the cohesive nature of all things (including the Bible).

The death of innocence causes us to become a stranger in a land not our own, which is the truth of a son in relationship to the woman that bore him.
Yes sir we are sojourners here
This is not our true home

And our mother who bore us is not from above

Unless she too is born again and taken out of Egypt and brought into THE ISRAEL which GOD ever and always spoke and pointed us to

HIS SON

• Friendly
Reactions: Aseyesee
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes sir we are sojourners here
This is not our true home

And our mother who bore us is not from above

Unless she too is born again and taken out of Egypt and brought into THE ISRAEL which GOD ever and always spoke and pointed us to

HIS SON

She comes down from God out of heaven as the truth that always was; which the journey causes us to find, and enter into.

• Friendly
Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe everygtthing written in JOHN 17?

Specifically John 17:20?

And do you believe that those whom HE has called, who have heard HIS VOICE, have akso been told to "go" as HIS WITNESSES testifying and pointing all men to HIM?

Do you believe that what JESUS said, that he who receives you, receives HIM is truth?

Isn't that why HE said go and preach the GOSPEL and if the house does not receive you, shake off the dust from your feet as a testimony against them?

I do! Everything in John 17 I believe/d (as it has become the reality He caused me to walk in) which is knowing him just as I/we have always been known... know the son (no gender implied) that I AM IN and through Him, ONE.

How I perceived (we perceive) that as it relates to our soul journey/process taking place within changed/s as the image of HIM grew (within) and the mystery revealed of truly being ONE (again) ...

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

6 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

These things/Truth had already come to pass for these who had been with Him and He prayed the same for others that would hear what these already possessed of Truth...Where they were perceiving from...which has everything to do with what comes out of our mouth, too...comes from where we are perceiving from (as it relates to that question God asked "Where art thou?") We speak from where we are perceiving from within the process/journey of soul...Word is a seed...there are two kinds...
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

22 And I, the glory that thou hast given to me, have given to them, that they may be one as we are one;

26 I made known to them Thy name...

They walk in the world, but not of it...Which relates to "Come out of her" and where we perceive from..."Where art thou?" ... we can only give from what we possess as our truth which may be a truth cast down becoming a serpent in the garden...which isn't Truth, but a lie...or an image we created in our mind by thought...which has to do with where we are eating (from)

Those whom Jesus prayed for specifically (I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely) and those who hear that same word...

• Friendly
Reactions: Aseyesee
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do! Everything in John 17 I believe/d (as it has become the reality He caused me to walk in) which is knowing him just as I/we have always been known... know the son (no gender implied) that I AM IN and through Him, ONE.

How I perceived (we perceive) that as it relates to our soul journey/process taking place within changed/s as the image of HIM grew (within) and the mystery revealed of truly being ONE (again) ...

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

6 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

These things/Truth had already come to pass for these who had been with Him and He prayed the same for others that would hear what these already possessed of Truth...Where they were perceiving from...which has everything to do with what comes out of our mouth, too...comes from where we are perceiving from (as it relates to that question God asked "Where art thou?") We speak from where we are perceiving from within the process/journey of soul...Word is a seed...there are two kinds...
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

22 And I, the glory that thou hast given to me, have given to them, that they may be one as we are one;

26 I made known to them Thy name...

They walk in the world, but not of it...Which relates to "Come out of her" and where we perceive from..."Where art thou?" ... we can only give from what we possess as our truth which may be a truth cast down becoming a serpent in the garden...which isn't Truth, but a lie...or an image we created in our mind by thought...which has to do with where we are eating (from)

Those whom Jesus prayed for specifically (I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely) and those who hear that same word...
Would you say the first Adam was gender specific ?

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
nothing could ever say the truth compared to your simple beauty, that beauty which I can not see. who are you oh God? and how much you have planed even for this individual called me! if I went to hell for a while you would be with me. forgetting you was just another gift to love you with. nothing might be right, but you are always right. I have no hope but you, and why would I want hope at all if I could not have you? it would be better to not exist than to be without you.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Would you say the first Adam was gender specific ?
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

EDIT: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Adam was yet one...the woman still enclosed within...

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

EDIT: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Adam was yet one...the woman still enclosed within...
Christ came in the pattern of the first Adam (gender very much specific) but what came first as flesh must be born again of SPIRIT

And no, not all are baptized into CHRIST JESUS

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GOD, throughout HIS WORD specifically gave preeminence to the man (gender very much specific)

Eve may have been in Adams body and flesh of his flesh

But she certainly was not spirit of his spirit

When GOD created us in HIS IMAGE, HE never was speaking about a fleshly image

It was clearly revealed that Adam could not conform even Eve (who came out from his own body) into his own image , and because Adam also was capable of being influenced by flesh, it is clearly revealed that he also was not perfect either...fleshly or spiritually

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Christ came in the pattern of the first Adam (gender very much specific) but what came first as flesh must be born again of SPIRIT

And no, not all are baptized into CHRIST JESUS
Christ The Door (back)...He who has the bride is the bridegroom...Truth high and lifted up (on a cross) whose wound heals us...Alpha and Omega, The first Adam and the Last Adam...a garden enclosed, One

The woman is a picture of our soul...preparing the feast we eat that brings a serpent to our garden...duality within (two that must become one)...or a command from God turned into a law of our mother that engenders us to bondage...But then, who the son sets free is free indeed.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christ The Door (back)...He who has the bride is the bridegroom...Truth high and lifted up (on a cross) whose wound heals us...Alpha and Omega, The first Adam and the Last Adam...a garden enclosed, One

The woman is a picture of our soul...preparing the feast we eat that brings a serpent to our garden...duality within (two that must become one)...or a command from God turned into a law of our mother that engenders us to bondage...But then, who the son sets free is free indeed.
No she's not

A man and s woman both have their own soul separate from one another
And the soul that sins REGARDLESS OF GENDER

shall die

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No she's not

A man and s woman both have their own soul separate from one another
And the soul that sins REGARDLESS OF GENDER

shall die
Yes, absolutely, a man and woman each have their own soul, separate from one another. Adam and the woman/Eve in the garden are a picture of the journey of each of our souls' journey. Becoming a son of the Kingdom is inward...spiritual, not physical..."There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."...pertaining to the spirit that lives within that tent of flesh that in the physical realm is recognized as male and or a female...But as scripture has said "It is the Spirit which quickens, the flesh profits nothing: the words which I have spoken unto you are spirit and are life."...matters not whether one be physically male or female on the outside...for we are all mankind...

And the soul that has not awakened to Truth is dead already, separated from God/husband...not yet healed/made whole...on a journey/process of soul to becoming ONE (again). Becoming a son is spiritual/within the tent of flesh (that returns to the dust)...the Kingdom is within, not found by observation outside...

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name;

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, absolutely, a man and woman each have their own soul, separate from one another. Adam and the woman/Eve in the garden are a picture of the journey of each of our souls' journey. Becoming a son of the Kingdom is inward...spiritual, not physical..."There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."...pertaining to the spirit that lives within that tent of flesh that in the physical realm is recognized as male and or a female...But as scripture has said "It is the Spirit which quickens, the flesh profits nothing: the words which I have spoken unto you are spirit and are life."...matters not whether one be physically male or female on the outside...for we are all mankind...

And the soul that has not awakened to Truth is dead already, separated from God/husband...not yet healed/made whole...on a journey/process of soul to becoming ONE (again). Becoming a son is spiritual/within the tent of flesh (that returns to the dust)...the Kingdom is within, not found by observation outside...

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name;

Hmmm

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Correction - Gods creation.... WERE (past tense) FINISHED.

Gen.2
[1] Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

God was PLEASED with "HIS" work.

Not a newsflash, the behavior of some of Gods work is disappointing to God, and grieves His Heart......but that does not diminish God being pleased with His own work.

God Bless,
SBC

Amen, but let's examine the verse you posted:

Gen.2
[1] Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, (Hebrew-brought to perfection) and ALL the host of them.

Remember that God sees the end from the beginning. Isa 46:10 Do you think that God can look upon our Earth today, with it's 20k children under five dying in the next 24 hours and saying it's perfect? Of course not. God's work continues on the present 6th Day and He will NOT rest (cease Creating) until His perfect physical Heaven has been brought to perfection. If He rested (ceased creating) in the beginning, no one could be saved.

Also, not that ALL the "
host" of Heaven is also brought to perfection which means that the LAST sinner who will be saved, is among the host or inhabitants of Heaven. IOW, God's rest is FUTURE to our time. God Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Gen.2
[1] Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, (Hebrew-brought to perfection) and ALL the host of them.

Remember that God sees the end from the beginning. Isa 46:10 Do you think that God can look upon our Earth today, with it's 20k children under five dying in the next 24 hours and saying it's perfect?

Not a secret what God created and made WAS VERY GOOD.
Not a secret what God created and made became corrupt.
Not a secret the earth God made, was CLEANSED with water, ie flood.
Not a secret the people God made, were being CLEANSED with with, ie water baptism.

Not a secret the WATER cleansing is only temporary and corruption abounds.

Of course not. God's work continues on the present 6th Day and He will NOT rest (cease Creating)

The Lord God made and created ONLY that which was GOOD.

It is mankind who CORRUPTS, himself and his estate (ie earth).

It is angels who CORRUPTED, themselves and their estate (ie heaven).

until His perfect physical Heaven has been brought to perfection.
If He rested (ceased creating) in the beginning, no one could be saved.

He IS resting. His creation work was "ENDED". There is NO MORE creating.

Gen 2
[2] And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested.

And thereafter, we find ALL the work God hath made (very Good) and ended, becoming CORRUPT and BY WHOM.

God does not SCRAP and destroy what He has made, and DO THAT SAME WORK AGAIN.

God RESTORES, and makes what became corrupt, to becoming ANEW, and His restoration has some pretty awesome things - that NATURAL Earthly eyes could not see, while in their natural earthly flesh body's. -

IF YOU are already "restored", (body, soul & spirit), AWESOME!
Thing is - you still have natural eyes, and CAN NOT SEE your restoration. Yet it is fully visible to God, and accounted as already prepared and PERFECT FOR WHEN, He "restores" the earth.

Also, not that ALL the "
host" of Heaven

The "HOST" of heaven are all celestial (heavenly created) things not terrestrial (earthly created) things.

The "HOST' of heaven that HAS stood against God, DO NOT become forgiven or saved.

is also brought to perfection which means that the LAST sinner who will be saved, is among the host or inhabitants of Heaven. IOW, God's rest is FUTURE to our time. God Bless you

No. The heavenly hosts IN Heaven NOW, have never stood against God, and maintain their standing with God. The living souls of men in heaven NOW, are already restored.
Nothing is occupying heaven NOW, that is corrupt. However there WAS in the past, corruption in Heaven. The corrupt "occupants" have be cast out. And the restoration of Heaven shall be commenced later.

God's creation WORK was ALREADY FINISHED and ENDED.
Jesus' WORK of teaching the lost HOW TO reconcile unto God was ALREADY FINISHED.
What is occurring now, is the DIVISION.
What shall be DONE, is the completion of the division, of those standing WITH and and those standing AGAINST God, and all the prophecy fulfilled concerning that division.

Gen.2
[1] Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
[2] And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

John 19
[30] When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished:

Luke 12
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Rev 21
[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Aman777 said:

Gen.2

Isa 46:10 Do you think that God can look upon our Earth today, with it's 20k children under five dying in the next 24 hours and saying it's perfect?

*** Not a secret what God created and made WAS VERY GOOD.

Not yet, and God's perfect Heaven filled with perfect people, is future to 2017. We live today at Gen 1:27 since God is STILL creating Adam/mankind in His image which is Spiritually in Christ Jesus.

***Not a secret what God created and made became corrupt.
Not a secret the people God made, were being CLEANSED with with, ie water baptism.

False since water baptism was only a picture of the baptism of the Holy Spirit. IF water baptism could have saved corrupted mankind, Jesus would NOT have had to die.

***Not a secret the WATER cleansing is only temporary and corruption abounds.

John 19

Luke 12
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Rev 21
[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

God Bless,
SBC

Amen. Jesus IS God bodily. He is the ONLY God you will ever see for in Him dwelleth ALL the fulness of the Godhead bodily. Col 1:15 God Bless you

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Aman777 said:

Gen.2

Isa 46:10 Do you think that God can look upon our Earth today, with it's 20k children under five dying in the next 24 hours and saying it's perfect?

Your point? If that is the case, in the next 24 hours 24k are added to Christ's Church. And you think that is not perfect?

*** Not a secret what God created and made WAS VERY GOOD.

Not yet, and God's perfect Heaven filled with perfect people, is future to 2017. We live today at Gen 1:27 since God is STILL creating Adam/mankind in His image which is Spiritually in Christ Jesus.

There are not now nor have ever been PEOPLE in heaven.

***Not a secret what God created and made became corrupt.

False since water baptism was only a picture of the baptism of the Holy Spirit. IF water baptism could have saved corrupted mankind, Jesus would NOT have had to die.

No that is not false. Pay attention. I said in BIG LETTERS.... CLEANSED. CLEANSED is not spiritually baptized. It's a baptism with WATER.

***Not a secret the WATER cleansing is only temporary and corruption abounds.

John 19

Luke 12

Rev 21

Amen. Jesus IS God bodily. He is the ONLY God you will ever see for in Him dwelleth ALL the fulness of the Godhead bodily. Col 1:15 God Bless you

Yes, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, IS HE..... Lord God Almighty.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If they has less sin in them then perhaps it would have made more sense for them to write the bible? There isn't less sin and more sin Sam... Eve still sinned. The only difference is that she was not given the dominion over all of creation, Adam was. So his sin effected us all...

Would you say submission is a pre fall thing?
Somebody told me Christ was born of a virgin because he was God incarnate. What would you say?

Last edited:
Upvote 0