Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟528,513.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As a type, Adam was a seed that fell to the ground, an image that becomes the adversary of God, or an image that provokes him to jealousy; in his temple, where it aught not be.
What do you mean a seed that fell to the ground? He did not flourish as in the parable if that is what you are referring to...if you are then I disagree.
An image that provokes Him to jealousy...God is a jealous God in that He loves us and when we sin that sin is a putting other things of people above our love for God. In His temple, where it aught not be seems to be referring to the Daniel passages and Matthew on end times.
Unless you fill in the above with some reasoning I cannot say if I agree or disagree for certain. At least quote the passages you are referring to.

Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟528,513.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nothing like coming into a topic that's 31 pages deep, ignoring everything everyone has written, and just addressing the OP, especially when the author is probably not watching anymore ;)

Adam was created "perfect" in the sense that he was created exactly the way God had intended him to be created. He was without sin, and he was innocent. But people often mistake the notion of perfection with an inability to sin. Adam was created without a sinful nature, with a will of his own, and innocent. He still possessed the ability to make decisions, and these decisions could either align with the will of God, or align with Adam's own will.
I disagree that Adam was born with a sinful nature...see Romans 5:14.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Nothing like coming into a topic that's 31 pages deep, ignoring everything everyone has written, and just addressing the OP, especially when the author is probably not watching anymore ;)

Adam was created "perfect" in the sense that he was created exactly the way God had intended him to be created. He was without sin, and he was innocent. But people often mistake the notion of perfection with an inability to sin. Adam was created without a sinful nature, with a will of his own, and innocent. He still possessed the ability to make decisions, and these decisions could either align with the will of God, or align with Adam's own will.
If he sinned then he wasn't perfect.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If he sinned then he wasn't perfect.
In the day you eat of it you will surely die

An unusual commandment because it already implied that GOD knew there would be a day when we/Adam/mankind would disobey and eat from that tree

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The day came pretty much right from the beginning

Even before man had increased upon the earth. Even before many men with different temperaments had been born, when only two existed, still man/Adam/we disobeyed showing no we were not in the perfect likeness and image which we were created in

And no one is
And no one could be

Until the ONE who is came forth and did for man WHAT WE COULD NOT DO FOR OURSELVES

And saved and restored and reconciled back to GOD (in HIMSELF) sinners washed and covered in the ONLY COVERING acceptable before the throne (presence) of GOD

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HE's THE BRIDEGROOM and the bride wasn't worthy

But in HIM HE has made them new
Not because they were worthy but because of HIS GRACE

6 day creation will remain 6 day creation unless the LORD of the (seventh day) sabbath makes them a new (eight day) creation

In HIMSELF

Actually the bride comes down from heaven as one already prepared, but not until the fall of Babylon.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
In the day you eat of it you will surely die

An unusual commandment because it already implied that GOD knew there would be a day when we/Adam/mankind would disobey and eat from that tree
Before coming down to earth Adam and Eve had been thoroughly instructed about our fallen world and what would happen to them if either one or both took matters into their own hands, they would lose the use of "the tree of life", they would lose their immortality and die like mortals ordinarily do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And yet while we were still sinners CHRIST died for us

Unless THE GRAIN of wheat die it abides alone.24Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. 25He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. 26If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

GOD turned the whole world over to disobedience so as to show mercy on whom HE chooses and so as to be just when HE judges and the justifier of all whose faith is in HIS SON

As in Adam all die, seeds produce crops ...

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean a seed that fell to the ground? He did not flourish as in the parable if that is what you are referring to...if you are then I disagree.
An image that provokes Him to jealousy...God is a jealous God in that He loves us and when we sin that sin is a putting other things of people above our love for God. In His temple, where it aught not be seems to be referring to the Daniel passages and Matthew on end times.
Unless you fill in the above with some reasoning I cannot say if I agree or disagree for certain. At least quote the passages you are referring to.

There are many parables about how the kingdom of God works, or it is likened to.

What was the seed the serpent sowed in the first garden ... and how was it accomplished ... the kingdom of darkness is established the same way the kingdom of God is. There are only two seeds named in the first garden; a seed and an image are relative to each other. There is the earthly and heavenly, seed of a serpent, seed of a woman, just as there are two woman who become summed up as cities, an earthly, and a heavenly, a virgin, and a harlot; a pattern throughout scripture.

The image I spoke about can be found in Ezekiel; and scripture is layered in the form Jesus comes to us in by relationship (I am he who is, and was, and is to come).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope
It is only through ONE that LIVING WATER flows

So he's not in us, and it does not flow up out of us?

In the city it flows out of the throne, like out of eden/his pleasure and into a garden, but this time, the garden is inclosed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟528,513.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are many parables about how the kingdom of God works, or it is likened to.

What was the seed the serpent sowed in the first garden ... and how was it accomplished ... the kingdom of darkness is established the same way the kingdom of God is. There are only two seeds named in the first garden; a seed and an image are relative to each other. There is the earthly and heavenly, seed of a serpent, seed of a woman, just as there are two woman who become summed up as cities, an earthly, and a heavenly, a virgin, and a harlot; a pattern throughout scripture.

The image I spoke about can be found in Ezekiel; and scripture is layered in the form Jesus comes to us in by relationship (I am he who is, and was, and is to come).
The parables have exact meanings...those parables of the Kingdom of God speak of the way the seed of Truth and faith grows within us.
Yes, there is all kinds of symbolism used in Scripture as well. One has to be careful that one's interpretation lines up with the whole of Scripture. I do not believe at all as you do concerning Adam and he being that seed that died...that was Christ.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The parables have exact meanings...those parables of the Kingdom of God speak of the way the seed of Truth and faith grows within us.
Yes, there is all kinds of symbolism used in Scripture as well. One has to be careful that one's interpretation lines up with the whole of Scripture. I do not believe at all as you do concerning Adam and he being that seed that died...that was Christ.

Don't disagree with you , because that is not what I meant ...

The seed throughout scripture is likened to many things, but Jesus/truth (not faith) is the absolute of what in the end is depicted by it, specifically in the context I am talking about it in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

In the city it flows out of the throne, like out of eden/his pleasure and into a garden, but this time, the garden is inclosed.
That's after HE removes false prophets and sin

(Zechariah 13)

Until then, some are still outside the DOOR unto THE KINGDOM

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I thought that Jerusalem was going to be a city without walls?
(Zechariah 2)

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Are you speaking for Aseyesee then?

You agree with his posts please direct your reminder of the WORD of GOD to him please

I do not agree that we are sanctifying ourselves
I do not agree that there is a feminine and a male aspect of our identity that we have to correct
I do not believe that we are all christs
I do not believe we have to die to self to find self

Feel free to direct the reminders to Aseyesee
I've not heard aseyesee say we are sanctifying ourselves, not once in all that he has written. What we are dying to find is who Adam was before the fall. Before he was thrown and locked out of The Garden. All that God made and gave him dominion over all that lived there. The whole purpose of why Jesus Christ came...to show us The Way. The Door...the lamb slain before the foundations of the earth.

The last Adam, Jesus Christ is a life giving spirit...without that we will never find our 'self' reconciled back to God and all HE has prepared. I've not heard aseyesee say anything contrary to the Gospel and what it is supposed be and do for those who have genuine faith in the Truth.

The scriptures I shared, you had said that the only one with rivers of living water is Jesus Christ. That is true, but HE also promises it to us...

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've not heard aseyesee say we are sanctifying ourselves, not once in all that he has written. What we are dying to find is who Adam was before the fall. Before he was thrown and locked out of The Garden. All that God made and gave him dominion over all that lived there. The whole purpose of why Jesus Christ came...to show us The Way. The Door...the lamb slain before the foundations of the earth.

The last Adam, Jesus Christ is a life giving spirit...without that we will never find our 'self' reconciled back to God and all HE has prepared. I've not heard aseyesee say anything contrary to the Gospel and what it is supposed be and do for those who have genuine faith in the Truth.

The scriptures I shared, you had said that the only one with rivers of living water is Jesus Christ. That is true, but HE also promises it to us...
Adam is man

Last edited:
Upvote 0