Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, Kate got super nauseous from the pain meds. Luke and I went to visit her, and she threw up within ten minutes. We joked, “was it something we said?” ^_^

She’s coming along, just in pain. Vitals are good, incision looks good, levels good. Her bladder is cramping a ton driving her crazy, but doctor says that’s the norm right after this.

Continued prayers are VERY much appreciated. I could truly feel the love and prayers and wishes of TAW during the surgery! I mean that....

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,063.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Just to cheer you up :p

Doctors and nurses make the worst patients

THAT is a well known fact :D

Once the pain starts to settle you will see a huge difference in her. Prayers continue :crosseo:

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
So, Kate got super nauseous from the pain meds. Luke and I went to visit her, and she threw up within ten minutes. We joked, “was it something we said?” ^_^

She’s coming along, just in pain. Vitals are good, incision looks good, levels good. Her bladder is cramping a ton driving her crazy, but doctor says that’s the norm right after this.

Continued prayers are VERY much appreciated. I could truly feel the love and prayers and wishes of TAW during the surgery! I mean that....
Praying for her continued healing, for strength for your whole family and giving thanks to God for His mercy and loving kindness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Kate has been vomiting all day. She’s a nauseous mess. Poor thing is crying from vomiting...Dr. is phoning in some Zofran anti-nausea meds. I’ll be picking them up soon. This is AWFUL!!! Just doesn’t let up!!!

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Kate has been vomiting all day. She’s a nauseous mess. Poor thing is crying from vomiting...Dr. is phoning in some Zofran anti-nausea meds. I’ll be picking them up soon. This is AWFUL!!! Just doesn’t let up!!!
How awful! Nausea can be worse than pain.

Continued prayers.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

continued prayers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The vomiting continued for a while...then I gave her the Zofran anti-nausea med and....she threw that up!!! Waited and gave her another and so far she’s kept it down. Poor thing says her head feels like a pounding jackhammer!! Tough watching her crying and suffering...:(

Upvote 0