• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

About God, or the gods...?

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Neogaia777, May 29, 2020.

1. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Apprentice Supporter

+3,990
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    About God, or the gods...?

True all-power without true all-knowledge most certainly would corrupt (and would corrupt absolutely), and true all-knowledge from the very beginning of a thing, (or anything, etc) (and everything in-between), Anyway, true all-knowledge from the very beginning of a thing (or anything, etc) to it's very ending, etc, (and everything in-between, etc) would 100% and fully and completely negate any necessity at all whatsoever to ever exercise or ever use that kind of power ever, at anywhere along the way, ever, etc... "EVER", etc... Not from the very beginning of a thing (or all things, etc) or at anywhere along the way, etc, to a things very ending, etc...

Absolutely no necessity or any kind of need whatsoever, ever, to ever use or exercise that kind of power ever, at any point along the way ever, etc, not "EVER", etc, if you truly had all-knowledge or were always all-knowing from the very beginning...

Or from before that, etc... Or if you 100% truly always had it and/or possessed it, etc... (all-knowledge or all-knowing, etc) (from or at or from before, etc, the very beginning, etc, or others endings, etc)...

Anyway, absolutely no need or even want to whatsoever, and that, "ever", etc...

Especially if you made and/or created and/or designed it all from very beginning, etc...

I have all the answers to this, and so did Jesus, in fact, I learned it all from him, and with and by, and with, the help of the Holy Spirit, that also ties into this also, etc...

But not that anyone cares about these kinds of things, or answers except for people like me that is, etc...?

Enter the True Trinity, etc...

God Bless!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. messianist

messianist Well-Known Member Supporter

+678
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Sounds like a sob story at the end

3. Tolworth John

Tolworth John Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,949
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Just what are you trying to say?

4. Neogaia777

+3,990
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    I originally posted this on Facebook, which is why I added that at the end, for the people that are still very worldly, etc...

God Bless!

5. Neogaia777

+3,990
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Just what I'm saying...

God Bless!

6. Tolworth John

+2,949
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Married
    You are saying nothing, ok.

7. Neogaia777

+3,990
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Nothing you understand, but that's ok...

God Bless!

8. Tolworth John

+2,949
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Which brings us back to my irst post.

9. Neogaia777

+3,990
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Let him that understands it, understand it.

God Bless!