Abortion

ocean

Banned (just kidding)
Sep 25, 2002
van city
✟9,736.00
Faith
Agnostic
I believe abortion is OK because a fetus is not a living human. It has no brain, it can not think, it can not feel emotions like love, hate, compassion, anger, fear, etc. It is not even aware of it's own existence! It is life, but it is not alive. The life and well-being of the woman is far more important than the life of the embryo. Scientifically, a fetus is a cancerous growth. Removing an embryo is no more immoral than removing a cancer tumor. Ruining somone's life with an unwanted baby IS immoral. Cancelling a pregnancy is not.

Lanakila

Not responsible for the changes here.
Jun 12, 2002
Nestled in the Gorgeous Montana Mountains
Visit site
✟25,473.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The slippery slope is when exactly does the "fetus" become a baby human? At conception, birth, or somewhere in between, perhaps. Or possibly a week after birth, or six weeks. Baby humans can feel pain, and although they may not be able to communicate on the level that we adults can, they have every right to live as you or I. To say that fetuses don't have a brain is false also. Very young fetuses have a brain, and fully functioning spinal cord.

Upvote 0

fin

Oct 20, 2002
Visit site
✟609.00
"And yes, a fetus can also be considered "malignant"."

Is a fetus "disposed to do evil"? Is it "highly injurious"? Is it "threatening to life; virulent"? I do not believe that a fetus meets this definition. Whether abortion is right or wrong, a fetus is not a cancer.

Judging from the amount of people born each day I would say that a fetus is normal.

Are there any doctors here?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
this is why your dumb thread got removed cause it's dumb WRONG opinions like yours that make this world a living hell today. abortion is wrong, god doesnt make unwanted babies, god doesnt make mistakes. god doesnt like abortion therefore it is wrong, who cares if a fetus cant feel it? it's the fact that the baby has no chance at life. abortion is wrong i dont care how many dumb people and stupid opinions i come across that says it's right there aint no way your gonna convince me it is. i dont care if the person has been raped, i dont care how bad your situation is, abortion is totally wrong therefore it shouldnt even be a law to have them. if you cant handle responisbility for a baby that YOU concieved heres a clue, dont go have sex cause most likely it's bound too happen.

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by ocean
The question is, when does a fetus become a human being? At conception? At birth? or somewhere in between.? I believe a baby becomes a human when it is aware of it's own existence.

The only problem is that we don't know when a baby becomes a ware of it's own existence.

Upvote 0

ocean

Banned (just kidding)
Sep 25, 2002
van city
✟9,736.00
Faith
Agnostic
Originally posted by KeepTheFaith15
this is why your dumb thread got removed cause it's dumb WRONG opinions like yours that make this world a living hell today. abortion is wrong, god doesnt make unwanted babies, god doesnt make mistakes. god doesnt like abortion therefore it is wrong, who cares if a fetus cant feel it? it's the fact that the baby has no chance at life. abortion is wrong i dont care how many dumb people and stupid opinions i come across that says it's right there aint no way your gonna convince me it is. i dont care if the person has been raped, i dont care how bad your situation is, abortion is totally wrong therefore it shouldnt even be a law to have them. if you cant handle responisbility for a baby that YOU concieved heres a clue, dont go have sex cause most likely it's bound too happen.

Can't you actually debate an issue without attcking someone? Oh, I forgot. You're 15. Obviously you're not mature enough to debate with the adults.

(This is my last post here at CF. If I post again it would be #666)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hector Medina

Questioning Roman Catholic
May 10, 2002
San Antonio,Texas USA
Visit site
✟16,223.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Most(probably all in my opinion) women who abort will feel at least some kind of regret it because ITS WRONG.

I know of know one personally(that ive talked/seen to in person)that supports abortion.

When a fetus starts forming its a child one of the earliest stages.
When the child is newborn(1 month) it is in a later stage.

If you,lets...say stab the newborn 1 month old baby 10 months avarage after the completion of birth you are IN trouble for murder

If you lets say stab the child at 3 months before birth in fetus stage(child in its earlier stage) you are STILL IN trouble for murder.

Abortion is a form of MURDER and satan will try to make scientific rescearch/birth control and sexist sympathy to make it look good.

Hector

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat

WOW come on don't be mean. Just cause you think it's wrong doesn't make it wrong. And there is no place in the bible where it says god thinks it's wrong. You just think he thinks it's wrong.

Heh I think I made a small strawman there sorry. :(

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Abortion is a form of MURDER and satan will try to make scientific rescearch/birth control and sexist sympathy to make it look good.

Come on Hector Medina, stop calling science evil it's almost like calling me evil I study science and hope to work with science so stop.

Upvote 0

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
it saddens me that theres people like you in this world. sorry to be mean, but i guess you gotta take it if your gonna dish it out. and thank you ive been complimented on being more mature then most my age you dont know me. so therefore you should just shut up, thank god this is your last post. this is an issue i am strongly against just like your for it. pretty sad thats theres people like you in this world just makes me wanna cry.

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
it saddens me that theres people like you in this world. sorry to be mean, but i guess you gotta take it if your gonna dish it out. and thank you ive been complimented on being more mature then most my age you dont know me. so therefore you should just shut up, thank god this is your last post. this is an issue i am strongly against just like your for it. pretty sad thats theres people like you in this world just makes me wanna cry.

Don't insult ocean or anyone else it's not nice. Come on what is up with everyone today. :cry:

Why can't everyone get alone... :( sad

Upvote 0