Visit site
✟3,986.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Abortion is bad for BOTH mother and child, and all loved ones as well. The effects trickle down. While we oppose abortion, it's important as Christians to love the woman whether or not she chooses abortion. She has a hole in her heart that is God-shaped.

Reactions: bshaw96
Upvote 0

madison1101

Senior Veteran
Sep 17, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟5,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Let me just advocate for a minute. Many children are born into horrible poverty to mothers who are barely able to support themselves, much less a child. Poor, inner city girls become pregnant out of stupidity and the baby is used as a trophy that a "man" and I use the word loosely, found them attractive for one night. These mothers are usually teenagers, and use that baby to prove they are now women. These babies are often neglected, abused, and worse. They don't know their fathers, and live in the worst conditions. Does an child deserve that?

Upvote 0

blessedbyhimmom

Dec 1, 2004
The Gorge - WA state
Visit site
✟250.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Does a child deserve Death???
You know what, my mom was pregnant at 17. She wanted and planned to abort me. My gram found out(God rest her soul) and stopped it.
I was abused on many levels. But I have never regretted that I was born.
God can take literally garbage and make it beautiful.
I am so glad that my mom chose life! I would take my terrible childhood any day over death. I've been able to share the Lord with people and see them accept eternity with Jesus!

BRING ON LIFE!!

WWW.CGPRCS.ORG

OH yeah..by the way I now work as the Executive Director of our local Crisis Pregnancy Centers. I have NEVER had a woman come in and say they regretted their child. I have heard many, many women grieve over the baby they aborted.

Reactions: stray bullet
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

murron

Matt 5:39, Matt 18:21-22, Gal 5:22-23
Sep 17, 2004
✟24,282.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When we decide to place a value on human life, by the standards we expect to live by - we are denying God's sovereignty over life. In fact, by deciding this life isn't worth allowing to happen because of <whatever factor> we are playing God.

Look at Stephen Hawkins

As man (humanity, not gender specific) we cannot know all the things God has planned for a life. To take that life simply because we deem it "unworthy of the chance at life" is just, (well it SHOULD be) incomprehensible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sharp

Jul 23, 2004
✟1,271.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
Ditto to all the above. Good and bad are moral and religious terms, and they have first place in helping Christians and people of faith make moral judgements. Never let anyone persuade you or intimidate you into discussing this issue without God's opinion.

Some people of faith argue the issue from a secular perspective only. I don't. It is not only a personal but a social and national issue.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.