North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wait, isn't Center for Medical Progress that same the same organization that was caught intentionally editing videos to slander Planned Parenthood? It looks like they're trying to do the same thing again.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Galatea

Oct 18, 2016
Alabama
✟70,081.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dark humor.. eh..
I saw some posts on youtube that made me think about you. This guy named Hunter Avallone posted videos about what is wrong with feminism and the women's march. I thought they were well done and funny.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's my thought as well.

I'm sure morticians have some pretty good dead guy jokes, too.

But this is scandalous because of the controversy surrounding abortion.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Those that practice this barbaric murder of babies will get their just rewards.
More like a humane killing of fetuses. Or deformed fetus.It just doesn't seem as barbaric. As women putting a hanger up their privates. Or finding other means to end their pregancy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FrankDux

Dec 12, 2016
USA
✟14,876.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Maybe the problem isn't abortion, maybe the problem is that people cannot keep it in their pants and / or practice birth control

Abortion would practically be a complete non-issue if people could just control their urges more

So I don't ask God to have mercy on the people doing abortions, I ask God to help people practice some self-control and not be led around by their genitals like a calf with a ring in it's nose

I'm not saying it's not a disturbing practice, I'm saying it's more disturbing that the masses can't keep their pants on, and then turn around and point the fingers at others for being " evil "

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Maybe the problem isn't abortion, maybe the problem is that people cannot keep it in their pants and / or practice birth control

Abortion would practically be a complete non-issue if people could just control their urges more

So I don't ask God to have mercy on the people doing abortions, I ask God to help people practice some self-control and not be led around by their genitals like a calf with a ring in it's nose

I'm not saying it's not a disturbing practice, I'm saying it's more disturbing that the masses can't keep their pants on, and then turn around and point the fingers at others for being " evil "

Amazingly enough, shaming people for being human has a less then stellar track record of altering behavior.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Self control is part of the fruit of the Spirit. It's part of a package, and the world wants no part of it.

Upvote 0