United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Signs, Volume 1, Page 1
Updated 10-18-21 12:33pm Eastern

About
This thread is a list of various media links pertaining to the signs of these end times. When space runs out, I will create another volume in a new thread. Feel free to submit your own links in this thread and I will add them to the list. Discussion of a specific link should be taken to a separate thread, please. Check back for updates.

World Events
World events and end time signs.

Apostasy
Solidarity/Climate Initiatives/Common Good/NWO
Politics
Nature
Economy
COVID
Social Media
Wars and Rumors of Wars
Satanism

Sabbath

Sabbath has been a prominent topic as of late. There is a movement to observe a Sunday Sabbath rest in association with COVID and climate change.

Persecution of Sabbath Keepers
Sunday-Specific Sabbath or No Day Specified (Sunday Assumed)
Also see the links I posted in another thread in June.
Saturday
Click here to continue to the next page.

Last edited:

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Signs - Volume 1
This thread is a list of various media links pertaining to the signs of these end times. When space runs out, I will create another volume in a new thread. Feel free to submit your own links in this thread and I will add them to the list. Discussion of a specific link should be taken to separate thread, please. Check back for updates.
Great topic! There are so many signs these days it’s hard to keep up. California legalized abortion and allows sex change for minors without parental consent.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/202...12-hide-sex-operations-abortions-from-parents

Dear Lord- Please come soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: Freth
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Signs - Volume 1
This thread is a list of various media links pertaining to the signs of these end times. When space runs out, I will create another volume in a new thread. Feel free to submit your own links in this thread and I will add them to the list. Discussion of a specific link should be taken to separate thread, please. Check back for updates.

World Events

Apostasy
Politics
Natural Disasters
Economy
COVID
  • Bit Chute: Burger King - No Vaxxx Pass - No Food (NOTE: Bit Chute video links are blocked by the forum. You will have to search for it manually. Warning: Foul language.)

Sabbath
Sabbath has been a prominent topic as of late. There is a movement to observe a Sabbath rest in association with COVID and climate change.

Sunday-Specific Sabbath or No Day Specified
Saturday

Websites
Links to various pertinent websites.

Very useful good job Freth! :)

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't have a link. I don't believe I need one for my addition.

Plain old unmitigated evil everywhere we look.

I like the way God is handling things. He is allowing people to see just how the devil operates: deceitfully, the use of coercion. When the mark of the beast does come people will recognize the parallels between today's issues and what will happen when the really big test comes.

When we are told that many will "come out of her my people" I think what is happening today will be a substantial reason why.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟381,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have been adding links as they come in, as well as the ones I find.
I really like your sig. That works for every situation in life. Communication with God cannot be over rated.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I do not have a single link for this. However, we have a Supreme Court that has six Catholics on it, and all six have Jesuit training. That means our legal system is controlled by the Jesuits. This dovetails very well with what Ellen White said on our nation abandoning all the principles of our Constitution as the Jesuits are mortal enemies of our Constitution, liberty, and religious freedom.

Those six include every judge appointed by Trump. I did some digging on him too, and found a connection to the Jesuits in his education also,

I haven't looked at Biden and Harris yet but would not be surprised links there too. Fauci also has 8 years of Jesuit education,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟381,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I do not have a single link for this. However, we have a Supreme Court that has six Catholics on it, and all six have Jesuit training. That means our legal system is controlled by the Jesuits. This dovetails very well with what Ellen White said on our nation abandoning all the principles of our Constitution as the Jesuits are mortal enemies of our Constitution, liberty, and religious freedom.

Those six include every judge appointed by Trump. I did some digging on him too, and found a connection to the Jesuits in his education also,

I haven't looked at Biden and Harris yet but would not be surprised links there too. Fauci also has 8 years of Jesuit education,

I saw this happening during the Trump administration. It doesn't matter who is in office, the underlying agenda moves forward.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Signs - Volume 1
Updated 10-16-21 3:12pm Eastern

About
This thread is a list of various media links pertaining to the signs of these end times. When space runs out, I will create another volume in a new thread. Feel free to submit your own links in this thread and I will add them to the list. Discussion of a specific link should be taken to a separate thread, please. Check back for updates.

World Events

Apostasy
Solidarity/Climate Initiatives/Common Good/NWO
Politics
Nature
Economy
COVID
Social Media
Wars and Rumors of Wars

Sabbath
Sabbath has been a prominent topic as of late. There is a movement to observe a Sunday Sabbath rest in association with COVID and climate change.

Sunday-Specific Sabbath or No Day Specified (Sunday Assumed)
Also see the links I posted in another thread in June.
Saturday
We need a category for lawlessness, lovers of self etc but that would probably take up the whole forum.

• Agree
Upvote 0

IntriKate

Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0