Midwest, USA
✟378,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Dr. Andreas Noack, a German scientist, has proven that graphene hydroxychloride is in the vaccines. This substance make what he refers to as razor blades in the blood which are extremely sharp as they are only a single atom thick. They are not biodegradable and will stay in the body forever. In other words, they are a proven death sentence for anyone who takes the "vaccines" as they slice up the blood vessels from the inside and pathologists can not detect them in petri dishes.

Graphene "razor blades" found in COVID vaccines - Dr. Andreas Noack on graphene hydroxide 11.26.21

Added to page 2.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟96,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Dr. Andreas Noack, a German scientist, has proven that graphene hydroxychloride is in the vaccines. This substance make what he refers to as razor blades in the blood which are extremely sharp as they are only a single atom thick. They are not biodegradable and will stay in the body forever. In other words, they are a proven death sentence for anyone who takes the "vaccines" as they slice up the blood vessels from the inside and pathologists can not detect them in petri dishes.

Graphene "razor blades" found in COVID vaccines - Dr. Andreas Noack on graphene hydroxide 11.26.21
BTW, Andreas Noack was found "randomly" murdered shortly after publishing his findings.

• Informative
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟477,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
BTW, Andreas Noack was found "randomly" murdered shortly after publishing his findings.
Interesting. There is a video I’ll see if I can find by a doctor that says COVID has a 1% death rate, but the treatment that is being used in hospitals to treat COVID has a 33% death rate, which is why the COVID death rates are so high. I’ll see if I can find the video, pretty scary stuff!

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟96,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Interesting. There is a video I’ll see if I can find by a doctor that says COVID has a 1% death rate, but the treatment that is being used in hospitals to treat COVID has a 33% death rate, which is why the COVID death rates are so high. I’ll see if I can find the video, pretty scary stuff!
Sounds like what a whole bunch of doctors/researchers/scientists are saying about the coronavirus death rate vs the death toll from the "vaccines".

Data was just released a few days ago through a FOIA lawsuit against the FDA that show the Phizer jabs caused 1200+ deaths and 42,000+ serious adverse events in the first three months it was released. Depending on the source of the story you can find either a little bit more or a little less information than than in the following link.
Pfizer COVID Jab Killed More Than 1200 People Within 90 Days, FDA Document Reveals

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟477,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Freth
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟378,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟96,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
mRNA from Phizer jabs is being transcribed into human DNA. IOWs, these "vaccines" are changing humanity at the level of our DNA. That means all changes to our bodies done by these "vaccines" are not only permanent in those "vaccinated" but also done to their future children. This is human scientists playing God and denying it at the same time.

God must cut the time short in righteousness or no flesh will survive as humans do not have the wisdom and understanding of God so cannot help but destroy humanity through genetic manipulation.

Worst Fears Realized: Pfizer mRNA Transcribes into DNA

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟477,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
mRNA from Phizer jabs is being transcribed into human DNA. IOWs, these "vaccines" are changing humanity at the level of our DNA. That means all changes to our bodies done by these "vaccines" are not only permanent in those "vaccinated" but also done to their future children. This is human scientists playing God and denying it at the same time.

God must cut the time short in righteousness or no flesh will survive as humans do not have the wisdom and understanding of God so cannot help but destroy humanity through genetic manipulation.

Worst Fears Realized: Pfizer mRNA Transcribes into DNA
Scary stuff! I used to be a medical device rep and my best friend a pharma rep selling vaccines. I know from experience anyone can make a case based on cherry picking data, I was fortunate to sell a product with Level 1 studies, but even then I noticed new studies would be shut down if early data was not favorable. I also know there is big money in pharma and a lot of bias based on that $.

I do think Jesus is coming soon! Amen!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟96,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The US has pushed the world to the brink of nuclear war. In 2008 the US ambassador to Russia wrote the following about the policy of the US in seeking to expand NATO into Ukraine:
Ukraine and Georgia’s NATO aspirations not only touch a raw nerve in Russia, they engender serious concerns about the consequences for stability in the region. Not only does Russia perceive encirclement, and efforts to undermine Russia’s influence in the region, but it also fears unpredictable and uncontrolled consequences which would seriously affect Russian security interests. Experts tell us that Russia is particularly worried that the strong divisions in Ukraine over NATO membership, with much of the ethnic-Russian community against membership, could lead to a major split, involving violence or at worst, civil war. In that eventuality, Russia would have to decide whether to intervene; a decision Russia does not want to have to face.

So the US has known, without question, that Russia would see such a move as an existential threat to them. We pushed Ukraine joining NATO until Russia invaded Ukraine. Now we say Putin is a madman for invading Ukraine.

And this doesn't even take into account that the US has built approximately 30 bio weapons labs in Ukraine.

The name of that ambassado? William Burns. He is now Joe Biden's head of the CIA.

US gov't knew NATO expansion to Ukraine would force Russia to intervene - Multipolarista

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do not have a single link for this. However, we have a Supreme Court that has six Catholics on it, and all six have Jesuit training. That means our legal system is controlled by the Jesuits. This dovetails very well with what Ellen White said on our nation abandoning all the principles of our Constitution as the Jesuits are mortal enemies of our Constitution, liberty, and religious freedom.

Those six include every judge appointed by Trump. I did some digging on him too, and found a connection to the Jesuits in his education also,

I haven't looked at Biden and Harris yet but would not be surprised links there too. Fauci also has 8 years of Jesuit education,
I think Adventists make way to much of the fact that 6 of the Supreme Court Justices are Catholic. Can you show me any instance where they have ruled their religion rather than what is right?

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟96,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think Adventists make way to much of the fact that 6 of the Supreme Court Justices are Catholic. Can you show me any instance where they have ruled their religion rather than what is right?

Methinks you need to study into how Jesuits think and their history.

upload_2022-3-19_16-51-46.png

Francesco Niccolini

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟96,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Canadian government has just offered to pay for the euthanasia of anyone who has become unable to support themselves because of Canadian economic policies. I can't think of a more evil policy but this is what things are coming to in our world.

Ellen White told us that we normally find things worse in our imaginations than we find in reality, however, who could have imagined this? The devil's power to deceive has grown tremendously.

Horror: Tyrannical Government of Canada Will Pay to Euthanize Those Who Are "Too Poor to Continue Living With Dignity" (Video)

Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟378,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
The Canadian government has just offered to pay for the euthanasia of anyone who has become unable to support themselves because of Canadian economic policies. I can't think of a more evil policy but this is what things are coming to in our world.

Ellen White told us that we normally find things worse in our imaginations than we find in reality, however, who could have imagined this? The devil's power to deceive has grown tremendously.

Horror: Tyrannical Government of Canada Will Pay to Euthanize Those Who Are "Too Poor to Continue Living With Dignity" (Video)

Added to page 2.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

IntriKate

Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Pure evil

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟96,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Reactions: Freth
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟96,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The following article is very long as it will take hours to read it in its entirety but it is the best secular compilation of evidence that I have ever run across that speaks to the dedicated group of psychopathic elites working in concert to control every aspect of life and destroy the planet. God says He is coming back to destroy those who destroy the earth, and this group is very identifiable. If you read even a couple pages of this article, written before our plandemic, you will recognize them. This article shows the scope of what they are doing.

Also tied into this is legislation just passed in Rhode Island in the very first attempt to limit their ability to destroy the earth. https://webserver.rilegislature.gov/BillText22/HouseText22/H7787.pdf

Here is the link to the over arching site. Its front page will identify the psychopaths and the scope of their operations

New World War: Home Page

All I can say to all of this is I am exceedingly grateful to God for His giving us His more sure word of prophecy in the SOP.

Upvote 0