Midwest, USA
✟380,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
We need a category for lawlessness, lovers of self etc but that would probably take up the whole forum.

I can add that (once we have some links). If we run out of space, we'll deal with it when that happens. I was considering moving this thread to a blog post instead, to save from filling up the forum with Signs threads. Haven't decided yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟380,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Not sure if this counts but the arch of baal replica has been placed in select cities for a few days at a time. It cant be for a historical reason or why not let the public know?. It sits there a bit then they take it elsewhere , almost like a welcoming to satan.

Baal is on a world tour – for what?

Replica of Syrian arch destroyed by Isis unveiled in New York City | New York | The Guardian

I saw this a year or two ago, but forgot about it. I'll add it to the list.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I can add that (once we have some links). If we run out of space, we'll deal with it when that happens. I was considering moving this thread to a blog post instead, to save from filling up the forum with Signs threads. Haven't decided yet.
I like it here, but that's just my opinion. I can get you some links, lawlessness is crazy these days.

This was easy first story on dailymail Portland hit by 100-person riot, police don't react because of law banning crowd control techniques | Daily Mail Online

Death Without Days Haitian Gang Demands $1M Per US Missionary Abducted In Haiti - Travel Noire

GrubHub deliveryman is stabbed to death for his bicycle on Manhattan bench | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Freth
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟380,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Signs, Volume 1, Page 2
Updated 07-16-2022 7:12pm Eastern

Church and State
Lawlessness
Solidarity/Climate Initiatives/Common Good/NWO
COVID
Natural Disasters
Hollywood/Predictive Programming
  • YT: Warning Movie Trailer - "In the near future, a group of disparate individuals contemplates the meaning of life as deadly asteroids hurtle toward Earth."
  • YT: Encanto Cartoon Movie Trailer - "The Madrigals are an extraordinary family who live hidden in the mountains of Colombia in a charmed place called the Encanto. The magic of the Encanto has blessed every child in the family with a unique gift -- every child except Mirabel. However, she soon may be the Madrigals last hope when she discovers that the magic surrounding the Encanto is now in danger."
  • YT: Moonfall Movie Trailer - "A NASA executive, an astronaut and a conspiracy theorist travel into outer space to stop the moon from crashing into Earth."
Sunday 'Sabbath'
War and Rumors of War
Click here to go to page 1

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟380,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Our government is ordering businesses to use coercion to vaccinate people and at the same time is ordering businesses to NOT tell them of worker injuries caused by the vaccines. The double standard is blatant and shows a massive conflict of interest. It's government fraud on a massive scale.

OSHA Demands Not To Know Things - The Last Refuge

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The evil that our government has been involved in for decades is incredible.

This story is partially known to me from reading Judy Mikovitz's book Plague of Corruption. This is the story of how Fauci experimented on the orphans of people who died from AIDS. How they forced extremely toxic drugs on these kids like AZT so they could keep on selling them. It's another story of Fauci and big pharma cooperating in the killing of people in very gruesome ways using medicines.

It Wasn't Just Beagles and Monkeys - Fauci's NIH Also Funded Medical Experiments on AIDS Orphans in NY City

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Military organizations are weaponizing mass psychological warfare to use on the common man. This is some really scary stuff from which our only defense is God. He's the only one capable of defending us and nullifying these weapons as they are really weapons that will be aimed at God and His people.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/it-takes-lot-education-keep-us-stupid?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+zerohedge/feed+(zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline,+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero)

Actually they are not as smart as they think with their tactics, there is people who see right through their manipulation tactics. And they constantly shoot themselves on the foot because they keep banning certain topics and you know that is the truth. Of course sometimes they use smoke screens to ban someone like David Icke who pretends to tell the truth but he is actually working for the enemy (top of the pyramid) he is excellent example of ”conspiracy theorist” who is telling 20% truth and rest is pure lies. Wolf in sheeps clothing, he is just making sure to make all conspiracy theorists look bad and crazy. There is increasing number of people like David Icke being smoke screen and confuse people. The whole pandemic has been just mindgames from the beginning. Remember in the beginning of pandemic when they gave us mixed ”information” they were messing with our heads and trying to make us not believe anything. So nobody believes the truth either. If you don’t have God given discernment you are confused. And that’s what they want.
All they want you to be scared, confused, helpless, powerless, depressed, anxious so when people are in that state they are easier to control.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟380,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Paul:

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.​

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Actually they are not as smart as they think with their tactics, there is people who see right through their manipulation tactics. And they constantly shoot themselves on the foot because they keep banning certain topics and you know that is the truth. Of course sometimes they use smoke screens to ban someone like David Icke who pretends to tell the truth but he is actually working for the enemy (top of the pyramid) he is excellent example of ”conspiracy theorist” who is telling 20% truth and rest is pure lies. Wolf in sheeps clothing, he is just making sure to make all conspiracy theorists look bad and crazy. There is increasing number of people like David Icke being smoke screen and confuse people. The whole pandemic has been just mindgames from the beginning. Remember in the beginning of pandemic when they gave us mixed ”information” they were messing with our heads and trying to make us not believe anything. So nobody believes the truth either. If you don’t have God given discernment you are confused. And that’s what they want.
All they want you to be scared, confused, helpless, powerless, depressed, anxious so when people are in that state they are easier to control.

If you will re-read my post you will find I agree with you.

The problem lies in that only a small minority of people trust God and follow him. That means the world will be overwhelmed by the onslaught of disinformation and the vast majority will lose all touch with reality. That is a very dangerous problem.

My favorite author, Ellen White, which I don't expect you to have much faith in, tells us that in the very last days those who are not the active servants of God will become like demons as they will be under the powerful influence of the prince of this world to whom Adam ceded the dominion of this world by disobeying God. The disinformation that is coming will blame all of those who remain loyal to God for being the people who are responsible for all of this worlds problems which are actually caused by the ones who are spreading the disinformation. It's a massive campaign of lies but the world will not be capable of understanding that because they have lost touch with reality. It's what the Bible calls "the time of Jacob's trouble". It's an end time identifier that means Jesus is coming soon.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If you will re-read my post you will find I agree with you.

The problem lies in that only a small minority of people trust God and follow him. That means the world will be overwhelmed by the onslaught of disinformation and the vast majority will lose all touch with reality. That is a very dangerous problem.

My favorite author, Ellen White, which I don't expect you to have much faith in, tells us that in the very last days those who are not the active servants of God will become like demons as they will be under the powerful influence of the prince of this world to whom Adam ceded the dominion of this world by disobeying God. The disinformation that is coming will blame all of those who remain loyal to God for being the people who are responsible for all of this worlds problems which are actually caused by the ones who are spreading the disinformation. It's a massive campaign of lies but the world will not be capable of understanding that because they have lost touch with reality. It's what the Bible calls "the time of Jacob's trouble". It's an end time identifier that means Jesus is coming soon.

Yes, I posted it because I was agreeing with you. I should have been a bit more clear with my message, sorry.
(I haven’t been listening Ellen White though)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, I posted it because I was agreeing with you. I should have been a bit more clear with my message, sorry.
(I haven’t been listening Ellen White though)
I didn't suppose you had being you belong to another denomination. No problem. I just thought what she said added to the discussion as it helps explain the effects of the disinformation that is coming and how it will affect all of us.

By the way, I'm a full blooded Finn.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a story of positive news pointing to a sign of the end.

An Iranian member of our local church gave us news directly from Iran. This not something you will ever hear from any secular media.

Christianity is now, by far, the fastest growing religion in Iran. It is growing so rapidly that within a few years it will number more than 1/2 the population. The government is cracking down on this movement but is only succeeding in spreading it to the prisons where it continues to grow.

The Holy Spirit is moving with great power there.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Dr. Andreas Noack, a German scientist, has proven that graphene hydroxychloride is in the vaccines. This substance make what he refers to as razor blades in the blood which are extremely sharp as they are only a single atom thick. They are not biodegradable and will stay in the body forever. In other words, they are a proven death sentence for anyone who takes the "vaccines" as they slice up the blood vessels from the inside and pathologists can not detect them in petri dishes.

Graphene "razor blades" found in COVID vaccines - Dr. Andreas Noack on graphene hydroxide 11.26.21

Upvote 0