A weird world just got weirder, I agree most with the marxist party on a debate about energy

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The only sensible voice apart from the conservative leader is the marxist one and the leader of peasent party. Possibly the progressive party who has not spoken yet. The deal is, we have oil platforms, the left want to virtuesignal to the world and brag that we are best, aas if it is a contest, so electrifying them. Meaning either landlines to tap into our grid, and increase demand, that has destroyed nature, because the grid had to be expanded, and beautiful mountain nature had to be razed, and they almost put a powercable over one of the nicest fjords. Where americans and others come on cruiseships to take nice photos. So, we had a funny situation 10 years ago or so, the very same envirnomentalists who demanded clean energy on platforms, and won, then chained themselves to bulldozers and protested the masts being built to accomodate the platforms demand for bigger grid. It was funny, and sad.

And here the marxist leader outlines the real issue in a more modern time. Turns out that they now want to build green energy, to power them. Offshore windmills perhaps, wavemills, etc. And he thinks it is oxymoronic, which it kind of is, to use green to produce black energy of CO2. And he does point out that we have a very clean industry, and it is not good for the envirnoment, to take energy from them, and increase the costs, so those jobs get shipped to the balkans. Where they use coalplants. Weird electiondebate, the party with 5% talks most of all. The ones in the two biggest parties, hardly speaks at all, hahaha.

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Nobody seems to ask for my vote, if I voted. Everybody overbids everybody else in spending on minor cuts, that would make me even more poor, if I cared about that. Instead of using 1/100th of the money to invest in the third world, to clean their new powerplants on coal, that would cut 10 times more than the cut they discuss. This is so sad. This defines our election, and nobody understands the issue. That instead of developing extremely costly new tech to cut, or implement newly developed tech that cuts a little, to a big cost, that the poor have to pay for. They could just use a fraction, and put it on the foreign aid budget, to help poor nations conserve their local envirnoment, safeguard their rivers from pollution, etc, and make bigger cuts globally. So sad, that we just want to brag among ourselves in the west, instead of doing what we are told is a dire situation. And nothing about school, healthcare, or stuff like that.

Upvote 0

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
And also, 5 out of the 9 have lied now, so cannot vote for them, if I voted. Only the marxist left of the left, that did lie on omission by ignoring touching a fact on an issue that he was asked to answer. The progressive party, the christian party, he is on fire tonight, just got a zinger to the peasent party leader about him running in a coallition that will increase the indirect taxes and business taxes on farmers. The programleader has set the debateduels up all wrong, they picked out him and the marxist leader for duel instead. They have not disagrred much. 2 out of the 4 standing. Seems the program is hellbent on making sure people have nobody to vote for. Like a mexican standoff, where all are shot.

And of course, covid became a classissue. became about billionaires, geez, the sensible marxist just made a fool of himself. And another mismatch again, the conservative and peasent party discussing a minor issue for them. I sense bogus coming. What a waste. Totally a mexican standoff. 3 people standing after this one, pretty sure.

Upvote 0

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
2 hours responsetime from the police, mkay, thanks for the info. And then they discuss about more resources for cops, in the countryside where there is no crime, when the police do not investigate carthefts and burglaries anymore because of lack of resources, and protecting themselves from being stupid and russia. Geez. Theese folks are not fit to clean my toilet, and they run my country. Such a bozo country.

Upvote 0