newyorknewyork

Oct 29, 2005
new york
✟24,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have an idea for my husband for his birthday. I would appreciate your opinions on this gift.

I thought of buying myself a pretty bathing suit then going to a professional/glamour photography place & getting some really nice shots taken then framing them for my husband for his birthday. :blush:

So what do y'all think?
Thanks 4 reading! :wave:

MsAnne

:)
Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
✟12,333.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I did something similar for my first husband. 2 separate poses - one dressy, the second more like what you're talking about. No bathing suit mind you, but a bustier, and the shot was just waist up.
I had the dressier one framed, but the other one I just made wallet size. It was just for his eyes only anyway. I didn't want a picture like that out on his desk!

Anyway, I think the idea is great, and your husband will love it. But are you sure you want a bathing suit picture framed and displayed? Would he be comfortable having it displayed? If you are - then great - I say go for it!

Upvote 0

newyorknewyork

Oct 29, 2005
new york
✟24,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I did something similar for my first husband. 2 separate poses - one dressy, the second more like what you're talking about. No bathing suit mind you, but a bustier, and the shot was just waist up.
I had the dressier one framed, but the other one I just made wallet size. It was just for his eyes only anyway. I didn't want a picture like that out on his desk!

Anyway, I think the idea is great, and your husband will love it. But are you sure you want a bathing suit picture framed and displayed? Would he be comfortable having it displayed? If you are - then great - I say go for it!

Thanx 4 your post. =) You have some great ideas. Yes to be honest, I would only want my husband seeing the photo(s) especially if I was in a bathing suit or something like that! A bustier is a great idea. I imagined the framed photo I would give him would go in our bedroom or something like that - it would be private. ;)

Upvote 0

NiteClerk

Site Supporter
Nov 30, 2005
there
✟49,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My wife is a very pretty lady. Beautiful in fact. She did the glamour pic thing one year. I didn't like it. I thought the picture looked like a high priced hooker. That's just my opinion. But over the years that picture has been put further and futher away in storage.

Upvote 0

Catholic Wife

Senior Veteran
Jan 27, 2006
DFW Metroplex
✟17,678.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have an idea for my husband for his birthday. I would appreciate your opinions on this gift.

I thought of buying myself a pretty bathing suit then going to a professional/glamour photography place & getting some really nice shots taken then framing them for my husband for his birthday. :blush:

So what do y'all think?
Thanks 4 reading! :wave:
Have you thought about a pinup session? I don't know what photographers are available in your area, but I think pinup's are more more classy and sexier than just about anything else.

One thing to know is that most photographers have photo books - something maybe 8"x8" that you can give to your husband - available. If he travels, this would be a good thing since he can tuck it in his bag.

And I agree that some glamor photos end up looking a little overdone.

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Have you thought about a pinup session? I don't know what photographers are available in your area, but I think pinup's are more more classy and sexier than just about anything else.

One thing to know is that most photographers have photo books - something maybe 8"x8" that you can give to your husband - available. If he travels, this would be a good thing since he can tuck it in his bag.

And I agree that some glamor photos end up looking a little overdone.
Oooh! That's awesome! I like this one...very spicy, and so fun that I wouldn't mind if other people happened to see it. :

PIC-13.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodrockDJ

The one and only
Sep 12, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟17,406.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Agreed with the first gals - it's a great idea and have fun with it! If you are comfortable doing it then that's all that matters. Look around in your phone book - there are professional photographers who do this stuff all the time. Definitely find a studio that has been reviewed and recommended though so you can feel at ease. I forget what some of the photogs call their sessions - boudaire, maybe? And I think I'm spelling that wrong too. For our first v-day as a married couple I started a small collection of photos of me in sexy nighties and similar outfits - these were done by me in our bedroom with a timed camera lol. They came out ok but I wished I'd had the time for a real photo session. Anyways, my dh LOVED IT! :D He keeps asking me to 'add to the collection' :D He keeps them in his top drawer or takes them with him when he is traveling, as they are obviously for his eyes only :) Go with it!

Upvote 0