Hoquiam
✟7,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi, I had something happen to me about 5 years ago. I couldn't understand why or what it was, so i just tried not to think about it! Now that I am closer in my walk with the Lord z it has really been on my mind a lot lately. I would appreciate any help in figuring this out!

So, as I said, it was about 5 years ago. Also I was a smoker and I would go outside to have a cigarette. It started out just on the fringe of my vision. I started see what looked to be horses with riders on them. They were black and seemed to hover just off the ground. Well I couldn't sleep that night, so I kept going outside. Every time I would go out they would get a little closer. This went on until around 4am. The last time I went out, i was standing there and they started to charge at me from all sides. The horse and rider directly in front of me got so close it seemed that I could have touched it. I was so terrified. I cried out and told it to be gone in the name of Jesus! As soon as I said that they were just gone! I never really could see the riders as both the riders and horses were very much like shadows. I remember being absolutely terrified! I only saw them when I went outside. I'm just really trying to understand what it was. I would very much appreciate any help. I have been praying, asking the Lord to help me understand this.

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, I had something happen to me about 5 years ago. I couldn't understand why or what it was, so i just tried not to think about it! Now that I am closer in my walk with the Lord z it has really been on my mind a lot lately. I would appreciate any help in figuring this out!

So, as I said, it was about 5 years ago. Also I was a smoker and I would go outside to have a cigarette. It started out just on the fringe of my vision. I started see what looked to be horses with riders on them. They were black and seemed to hover just off the ground. Well I couldn't sleep that night, so I kept going outside. Every time I would go out they would get a little closer. This went on until around 4am. The last time I went out, i was standing there and they started to charge at me from all sides. The horse and rider directly in front of me got so close it seemed that I could have touched it. I was so terrified. I cried out and told it to be gone in the name of Jesus! As soon as I said that they were just gone! I never really could see the riders as both the riders and horses were very much like shadows. I remember being absolutely terrified! I only saw them when I went outside. I'm just really trying to understand what it was. I would very much appreciate any help. I have been praying, asking the Lord to help me understand this.

It sounds like a hallucination. If you're not seeing things like that all the time then you're probably OK.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People see a lot of things, Santa, gnomes, bigfoot, but that doesn't mean that nothing happened. I have read this subject a lot and have been unsatisfied with simply dismissing it because in some cases there are real world effects from these phantoms. The way I think we handle this sort of thing is that the spiritual side of our being senses a presence and notifies us through the same part of our brain that handles our dreams. Our brains produce the same chemical as acid, in fact the majority of our experience is is a mental representation of the world. For example the world does not have color. So I think something was there approaching and that is how your brain interpreted it's presence.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting that everyone so far has given a completely naturalistic answer.

It sounds to me like it was a spiritual attack that God let you see what was going on so you could dispel it in HIS Name.

• Agree
Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for sharing this with us. It is not limited to what I might get from it. What I get is the dark ones represent ones of darkness. And you easily got rid of them, by trusting Jesus.

And it might represent how if you leave the place God has for you, in His love, you are open . . . or more open . . . to attack. But if there is an attack, just get back. And in His love there can be attacks, but they can not reach you so much while you stay where God has you with Him.

"And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?" (1 Peter 3:13)

Most of all is not how easily you could whip Satan away, but most of all is how we can be at home with God.

And be prayerful about where our attention belongs.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

NOTICE: This thread has been moved to a new forum. Please note that the SOP may be different from the original forum's.

Also note that the new forum is a Community Forum and as such one must be a member of the community to debate.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0