Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I started out in a non-denominational church. They believed in the Baptism of Holy Spirit. The churches raised by my parents were cold as ice. I was introduced to a more conservative church at the same time things went wrong in my Spirit filled church. A group of cell group ministry took over our church. I was a deacon in the past at that church, till I was removed because of my faith message. I was now associated with faith ministries in Indiana. They helped me find a local church. That is being I still had to travel 200 miles to attend. Also there was a home church our distant pastor would come to about 60 miles from us. We were then moved to that distant church. They were wonderful people.

My successes were do to the leading of the Holy Spirit. He revealed God's will all the time. Remember if two or more gather in Jesus name he is in the midst. Then by prayer believe for God to make it grow. We are living in perilous times and there are a lot of wolves out there. If people are not seeking Spiritual food they will only feed the flesh. Doctrinal error is leaven of the Pharisees. Only chance we have is by believing the bible cover to cover. Nothing has passed away concerning the church except those who don't believe it. The bible is to reveal Jesus wisdom--if one fears him, They will come to know him personally.

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The faith message we hear today has been corrupted. The real one is believing by faith for everything. Standing on God's promises. 5 principals. 1. know that it is God's will 2. ask. whatsoever you ask believe you shall receive. 3. actions must correspond with your faith. Example--if you don't want rain leave umbrella at home.4. Mark 11:24 have what you say means talk like you have it as doubt is perceived in the words spoken. 5. Heb. 10:23 Hold fast to your confession of faith for God is faithful who promised. Act like it is true. reply must be short hope this was enough.

Upvote 0

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can see why you were kicked out.
I wasn't kicked out but had to resign from deacon. The Pastors father was always upset because the Pastor was using everybody to find their thoughts but it would still go his way. I am glad I stayed and had a good attitude (like Christ). was when a minister came to that church and singled me out and showed me the greatest ministry you could ever educate from.

Upvote 0