• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

A prayer request

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Eishiba, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Eishiba

Eishiba Newbie

+22
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    So I need prayer in making a good decision. I know its sinful, but I lived with my girlfriend all last year. We have a two year old son. I really tried to make this work because I didnt want my son to have to have split parents. My issue was she called into work so often that we were financially non existant. She has 3 kids of her own. We could never save money to save our lives. Birthdays and Christmas didnt exist. So I moved into a new apartment. I had to borrow money from my dad because I didnt have a single penny to my name. Once I got paid it was gone and she didnt seem to care. I moved out in the middle of december. She claimed my son on her taxes. Even though I made more money than her and finanacially supplied more. Should I try to go deeper into this and get his dependent money? Or should I just let this go? I need prayer for making a good decision.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 “That they may be one.” Supporter

+6,846
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Lord have mercy :pray:

3. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+18,468
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for you to confess your sins and seek forgiveness from the Lord. Have you a Pastor or a good Christian mentor?
    I pray that you will encounter the living Lord, read your Bible and pray.
    That he will direct you and show you the way to please him.
    May the Lord bless you as he reveals his will to you.

4. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,226
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Eishiba, and this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen!

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,571
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Praying

6. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,370
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    I am praying that you see how quickly sin gets out of hand here.
    I am not casting stones because I have my many failures as well brother, However I only say that so together we can repent of our past, " moving on" and ask God to help us move forward and study to shew ourselves approved.
    Blessings

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  7. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+4,951
    Messianic
    Private
    My first prayer is that you will be led to have a good relationship with your son in spite of all that is going on. I also pray for insight and guidance regarding the money.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. EagleScout88

EagleScout88 New Member Supporter

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Hello Eishiba,

I am sorry that you are going through this difficult time right now. It seems like this is a rather complex situation due to several choices that have been made. I do have some thoughts and questions for you. First, I want to commend you for really trying to make this work. There are so many men who will walk out on their children. Next, was there a reason that you never got married in this situation? Is there any way that you will ever get back together? Please know that I am praying that you will make a good decision.

In Christ,

Kevin

9. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,048
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I pray for wisdom and guidance for you in this decision.

10. believerwithallmyheart

believerwithallmyheart Newbie

+235
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    It's a difficult decision to make. I am praying that you will make the best one. All the best wishes to you, hope with God's help it will all work out.

11. AmyLoh

AmyLoh New Member

+21
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Praying for you