reawakened spirit
Jul 18, 2009
Illinois
✟7,708.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Engaged
I usually avoid these types of prayers, but being the holiday season, recession, cut hours at work, and paying medical bills, I'm gonna need to pray for this one.

My 96 nissan pickup stopped working, I'm guessing its the starter, don't know, its stranded at work. I pray that its a simple fix. I pray that it may be a cheap fix due to cash being short. I pray that maybe i can work some overtime to make up the loss. I have sentimental value for this truck. It was my Dad's truck before he passed away, it was my truck all throughout highschool and its still a good and simple running truck with great 25mpg mileage.

at 126k miles i know its in need of some fixing, and having a house with no garage for the past 10 years probably didn't help it much either. Yet i vowed to keep it until it literally explodes.

So in short, i pray that the repair doesn't put me further in debt, I pray that it can be a simple fix, one i can do myself. I pray that though this truck is old, that it would last me for many years to come.