May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I just got home from visiting with my friend, Darrell, and found out that his wife(Margaret Phillips) has become very ill.

About 2 weeks ago, she had immense pain in her shoulders & neck. The doctors initially diagnosed it as a muscle spasm without running any tests. As the pain increased in intensity over time, and she started having trouble breathing, she was life flighted to another hospital where they ran a large series of tests on her.

What was causing it was an abscess on the stem of her brain...surgery was done, but she is now unable to move her arms or legs. She is also unable to speak, and is on a full time ventilator.

Margaret does still have feeling in her arms & legs, and initially had partial movement ability, but that has since diminished.

I truly ask for prayer for on behalf of Margaret, for her husband, Darrell, and their children (Aaron, Bradley, & Sarah).

Thank you, and God bless...

Last edited:

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I give you praise & thanks for joining us in prayer and I know that ALL things are possible through you. In Jesus name I pray for your perfect will for Margaret & Darrell. Give them strength, courage, guidace, comfort and peace that passes understanding just knowing this is in your hands as they wait for THY will. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that:hug:

Father God, thank You for knowing all things. Lord, please bring something good from this! Please, help this family Lord and minister to their hurting hearts. Please fill them with Your peace and love during this difficult time. I pray for Margaret, Lord. Thank You for her, and I just ask that You please heal her fully Lord, and that the people around her will see this miracle and will give their lives to You. You alone are worthy! Father I pray for Thy will to be done above all else. In Jesus' loving name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USNavyBlueAngel

Contributor
May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
UPDATE

The ventilator is off!!! Margaret is able to talk to her family again, and is starting to get some more movement back.

She actually was able to sit up on her own for about an hour!

She's making awesome progress, thanks to our Lord!

Praise God, and thank you again for your prayers...

Upvote 0

chosenpath

Senior Veteran
Sep 29, 2008
Florida
✟11,367.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Website_-_Awake,_My_Child_Lrg.jpg

Praying for Margarets full recovery. For Darrell's strenghth and perseverance
during this difficult time. For their three children that our Heavenly Father will
relieve their fear.

Upvote 0

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Dear NavyBlueAngel, how sad for you friend, I am so sorry, I pray that the Holy Spirit to go and to heal this young woman, God is so magnificant in His mercy and Power,
we ask in Jesus's Name that this young woman be healed, and restored to Her family in good health, Elshevia.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Thats great news, I pray that the Dear Lord continues to be with her, and that her improvment will continue, untill She goes Home fit and well to her Husband and 3 Children, To God goes the Glory, to our Saviour for his compassion, and to The Holy Spirit, for his Prayers, In Jesus Name. Amen
Elshevia.

Upvote 0