Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was texting with a dear friend of mine and lately she's struggling with worry, doubt, and complete panic. About many things, including finances, her relationship, and life in general. She's to the point she absolutely hates her life and sees no viable future. And her bf is an unbeliever and is always in pain from his job and the long hours he works. Please keep them both in your prayers. Thank you in advance. :prayer: :hug:

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was texting with a dear friend of mine and lately she's struggling with worry, doubt, and complete panic. About many things, including finances, her relationship, and life in general. She's to the point she absolutely hates her life and sees no viable future. And her bf is an unbeliever and is always in pain from his job and the long hours he works. Please keep them both in your prayers. Thank you in advance. :prayer: :hug:
:prayer:Dear Jesus,
PLEASE take care of this woman, PLEASE PUT PEACE onto her heart, PLEASE TAKE HER AND CARRY her so that she will be FREE of worry PLEASE show her the light so that she can move on. Please heal her Lord and PLEASE heal her boyfriend and allow him to come to You Lord PLEASE allow him to love you.
I am begging you Lord.
In your loving Precious NAME I pray,
Amen :prayer:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Praying for your friend and her boyfriend, and for you too.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

praying for these requests
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, send any help his friend needs and also to her boyfriend. Be there for her and show her you are listening, that you will be there every step of the way. Send laborers to talk to her boyfriend and let him be willing to listen about your word, that one day he can be saved. Send his friend; your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for your friend, her bf and for you too. When we care about our friends their worries become ours and it can be tiresome. I agree with another poster that Joyce Meyer has great podcasts and scripture to read that applies to certain topics on her website. It is a great place to find inspiration and hope.

Father, in Jesus name I pray in agreement with each loving prayer for this friend, her bf and for requestor too. May your perfect will be done in all areas of their lives. Draw them closer to you and to each other. Bless them with peace that passes understanding during their wait. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen!

Upvote 0

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Just texted with her some more tonight. She's struggling more and more. Last fall her mom died of cancer and she's now taking care of her mom's pets as well as her own. Her mom's cats has some growths on its chin. And this Sunday would have been her late dad's 92nd birthday as well. It's all coming at her at once it seems. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums