A friend of mine is in hospital with bad bleeding.

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,291.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi There

My friend is in the hospital right now bleeding, its not looking good... their name is Demi. She caught some sort of bad infection and its causing issues.

Please pray.
Will do, definitely.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi There

My friend is in the hospital right now bleeding, its not looking good... their name is Demi. She caught some sort of bad infection and its causing issues.

Please pray.
I pray for your friend Demi for healing, in Jesus name

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
1 peter 2:24 is certain that we're healed by his stripes. I declare instant healing to Demi in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
I agree in prayer for Demi,
...and welcome to the forum! It is great to have you praying with us, may the Lord bless you richly in your ministry in Jesus name

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for her prayers, shes ok health wise recovering, But now her mother is trying to press charges against her for things that is just not true. Shes having an awful time, her mother is into drugs and such and now she left living with her mother is trying to accuse her of stealing stuff that her mother gave to her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for Demi's blood issue, for healing, and for Your comforting Spirit to speak to her directly or through a Christian using Your written Word. May this time in her life reveal more of You to her, and draw You to her in the way You want. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray for Demi's blood issue, for healing, and for Your comforting Spirit to speak to her directly or through a Christian using Your written Word. May this time in her life reveal more of You to her, and draw You to her in the way You want. Amen.
Joining in prayer with you for Demi

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, may the infection in Demi lose all strength to cause any harm, may it clear from the body and may the bleeding stop and health be restored. I also ask for all personal issues between herself and her mother to be resolved peacefully so there is nothing standing in the way of health, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for all your lovely prayers, she is still not recovering as of yet, it seems to be getting worse the illness we fear it may be something worse than viral or bacterial infection, and her mother is continuing to press charges. I will continue praying.

• Prayers
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟693,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for all your lovely prayers, she is still not recovering as of yet, it seems to be getting worse the illness we fear it may be something worse than viral or bacterial infection, and her mother is continuing to press charges. I will continue praying.

Yes.. I'll pray for her l.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums