KatiesMommy71

Jan 27, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟7,636.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm really still new to this website and looking to tell what I've been getting from the Lord.

2 dreams:

This was very short and I heard more than saw this.
Keep in mind that there's been quite a lot of strife in my life in the past few months. I heard Him say "You are like a ship tossed on the sea. I love you."

Another was a dream of Jesus. He was standing by a door, just outside the door, right by the door with his back to the wall. He looked in the dream to be praying to the Father, getting ready. Then I woke up.

Please please pray for me. I've been so mixed up lately. I feel so unworthy of His love, but at the same time feel like I don't need to worry so much.

I worry for my daughter, who is turning five in July. Most of my worry is for her.

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,356,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm really still new to this website and looking to tell what I've been getting from the Lord.

2 dreams:

This was very short and I heard more than saw this.
Keep in mind that there's been quite a lot of strife in my life in the past few months. I heard Him say "You are like a ship tossed on the sea. I love you."

Another was a dream of Jesus. He was standing by a door, just outside the door, right by the door with his back to the wall. He looked in the dream to be praying to the Father, getting ready. Then I woke up.

Please please pray for me. I've been so mixed up lately. I feel so unworthy of His love, but at the same time feel like I don't need to worry so much.

I worry for my daughter, who is turning five in July. Most of my worry is for her.

I noticed that you had a dream of Jesus by the door with his back to the wall. This is an expression that means "no way out." It is when you have reached the end of your resources. This is not who Jesus is. He IS the DOOR. I think that you are afraid because you have a misconception of who Jesus is. He IS the way out. His back is not against the wall, but that is how you see him, which is why you are afraid. If you saw him as he truly is - the DOOR - the WAY, etc., then you would have no need to be afraid. He is showing you that he loves you but that you don't see him for who he is. Remember his disciples did the same thing:

Matthew 8:25-27: "The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Lord, save us! We're going to drown!"

26He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm. 27The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Realize that he is the commander of those waves in your life and let him take control. Trust in his sovereignty, knowing that everything in your life has a purpose. Trust HIM. Give it all to him. Rest in him. His yoke is easy and his burden is light.

Upvote 0