Pre-Trib Only A Chronology of the End Times

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jason, if you are going to do a chronology. State the time frames found in the scripture first. There is no term 3 1/2 years in the text of the bible. Here are the timeframes.

1260 days
42 months
time, times, half times
the 70th week, 7 years
the 3 1/2 days
the 2300 days
the 1290 days
the 1335 day

Everything has to fit within the 70th week.

Please be patient. I am still adding Scripture to my end times chronology. After that is done, then I will show you my calculations.

Thank you.
And may God bless you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would check with the moderators. The might be able to turn it into an information archives. The Creation Evolution forum had one.

I will take it under consideration, my friend. Thank you for mentioning that.

Peace and blessings to you.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I will take it under consideration, my friend. Thank you for mentioning that.

Peace and blessings to you.

No problem. I was a moderator in the origins forum and set up a resources thread, a handy reference tool.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Anything that takes place with our sun does not move the stars of the universe out of place. And doesn't reveal Jesus before the throne of God.
Its common sense to understand the 'stars' that will fall on the Lord's Day of wrath, cannot possibly be actual stars. Alpha Centuri is the nearest star to us, but that is 4 1/4 light years away and it is of enormous size.
No, the 'stars' then will be a meteor shower, or all our satellites crashing to earth by the pressure wave of the CME the Lord will use to carry out the literal fulfillment of all that is prophesied about that Day.
Why do you have a problem with the Lord's Day of wrath being a seemingly natural event? Isn't it logical, as it will allow most of the worlds people to continue on in their disbelief of God. God is NOT seen on His Day of wrath. Psalms 18:11, Habakkuk 3:4 +

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Its common sense to understand the 'stars' that will fall on the Lord's Day of wrath, cannot possibly be actual stars. Alpha Centuri is the nearest star to us, but that is 4 1/4 light years away and it is of enormous size.
No, the 'stars' then will be a meteor shower, or all our satellites crashing to earth by the pressure wave of the CME the Lord will use to carry out the literal fulfillment of all that is prophesied about that Day.
Why do you have a problem with the Lord's Day of wrath being a seemingly natural event? Isn't it logical, as it will allow most of the worlds people to continue on in their disbelief of God. God is NOT seen on His Day of wrath. Psalms 18:11, Habakkuk 3:4 +
That's an interesting point, so much of what is described isn't really explained. I've heard ICBMs, this almost sounds like nuclear fallout:

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Rev. 6:13,14)
'The heaven departed as a scroll', naturally God can send devastation on the earth at his discretion but since this is God bringing out the evil in the world to judge it perhaps he simply stops restraining it. Sometimes the worst thing God can do to you is to turn you over to your sin. Nebuchadnezzar exalted himself rather then giving glory to God and he was stricken with some kind of insanity, the description seems almost mythical. I just wonder if the figurative language isn't capturing something of the delusional nature of the judgment that was visited upon him. The context doesn't really allow for that but sometimes I have to wonder. It's just stars falling and then the sky receding like a scroll, sure sounds like a nuclear strike is a lot of ways.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

kera, I don't think you comprehend the enormity of the sixth seal. The cosmos is going to be removed.

And in Revelation 20, after the millennium,11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Go to Revelation 12 and Satan and his angels cast down (from the second heaven- the cosmos).

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Satan and his angels are getting cast down to earth, from the second heaven, because that heaven (the cosmos) is going to be removed near the end of the seven years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

AGE 52 and as if our votes matter!
Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
just an interesting fact con"cern"ing Revelation 9:11 KJV-- did you know that CERN is built over the ancient site of apollo's temple? and it is certainly no coincidence imo given what they are trying to do...

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It's just stars falling and then the sky receding like a scroll, sure sounds like a nuclear strike is a lot of ways.
Ezekiel 7:14 The trumpet has sounded and all are ready, but no one goes to war, for their turmoil has called forth My wrath.
There will be no war, God will destroy the attackers of Israel by fire, as described in Psalm 83:1-18
kera, I don't think you comprehend the enormity of the sixth seal. The cosmos is going to be removed.
So you want to shift the Sixth Seal to the end of the last 7 years? That idea is wrong and constitutes an addition to the Book, take note of Revelation 22:18
None of the prophesies telling us the sky will roll up like a scroll', Revelation 6:14, Isaiah 34:4, say it would be removed. That is the air we breath, so such a thing is another figment of your imagination.
But, the hit onto the earth of a multi billion ton mass of superheated hydrogen of a CME, will temporarily push our atmosphere aside on the side of the earth facing the sun. Lack of oxygen may cause the deaths of some on that Day. Amos 9:2

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So; violent earthquakes, shifting every mountain from it's place, wouldn't be a disaster? More Douggish nonsense.
Jesus isn't actually seen at the Sixth Seal, confirmed by the many other parallel prophesies that describe the Lord's Day of wrath. Psalms 11:4-6 +

Revelation 6:15-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Do you know what this means Keras?

The sky rolled up like a scroll, doesn't remove the second heaven like you think, it happens when the mass ejected from an explosion of the sun strikes our atmosphere, temporarily pushing it aside. Isaiah 34:4 also tells of this, in the context of a worldwide judgement/punishment.

Utterly unscriptural, absolutely unbiblical, yet purely heretical and 100% Kerasmatical.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
where does it say Christ will reign?

If you were to click on the link, you would see the verses for the Millennium.

But if you do not want to check out the verses on the Millennium, Revelation 20:4 and Revelation 20:6 both say that Christ will reign for 1,000 years.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Do you know what this means Keras?
Having intensively studied and written over 500 articles on Bible prophecy; yes, I do know what the Sixth Seal is, what that disaster will do and what will trigger it.
Do you? and will you be able to stand strong in your faith, on that shocking Day?
Utterly unscriptural, absolutely unbiblical, yet purely heretical and 100% Kerasmatical.
Hey, I like Kerasmatical!
As for the rest, your opinion, as from someone who believes the totally unscriptural theory of a pre-trib rapture; is worthless.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
19 hours countdown until Feast of Trumpets begins! Luke 21:28 KJV
In other years, I have thought the Lord may have taken action on Yom Teruah. Wrong and wrong again this time.
However the prophets have given us several indications of things to happen before that Day and the date. But not the year!
Malachi 4:5...Elijah will come before the great and terrible Day.... Not in evidence as yet. Maybe, just to the Jews. though?

Joel 2:30-31 I shall set portents in the sky.....before..... Yet to happen.

Psalm 83:1-18 .....The Islamic peoples form a confederation and conspire against Israel. This could be in place now, it's something we may not be told about.

Haggai 2:6-22.....he mentions the 24th day of the ninth month 3 times, [Kislev 24] in conjunction with the Lord shaking the heavens and the earth and I see this date as when the Lord will take action. This year it falls on 23/24 December.
Hebrews 12:26

I have articles on this and on all the Bible prophesies, free at logostelos.info

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Summary:

1. Pre-Trib Rapture.
2. 1st Half of 7 Year Tribulation.
3. 2nd Half of 7 Year Tribulation: Armageddon, and Christ's 2nd Coming.
4. Earth is Purified by Fire & Satan is Bound.
5. The Millennium: the 1st of the Resurrections, 1,000 Year Reign of Christ, & the Final Last Battle.
6. The Final Resurrections & the Judgments.
7. The Final New Heavens and New Earth.
A. New Jerusalem Comes Down from out of Heaven.
B. The Saints Witness the Remains of the Eradication of Wicked Man, the Devil, and his Demonic Minions.
C. The End: - Saints Live with God for All Eternity (There Will Be No More Pain, Sorrow, Death, etc.).​

Important Note:
Please be patient as I update the following posts to show more information.
I will also add commentaries later using spoiler buttons (after I post the verses, too).
Thank you and may God bless you.

Close of probation - Rev 15:8
7 last pagues - Rev 16
Second Coming - Rev 19
Rapture of the saints - John 14:1-3, Rev 20:4-5, 1Thess 4
Millennium - Rev 20
2nd resurrection - Rev 20
Great White Throne Judgment - Rev 20
Lake of Fire - 2nd death
New Heavens and New Earth - Rev 21

=====================

No 7 year tribulation.

all timelines in the Bible are contiguous - even in Daniel 9

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Having intensively studied and written over 500 articles on Bible prophecy; yes, I do know what the Sixth Seal is, what that disaster will do and what will trigger it.
Do you? and will you be able to stand strong in your faith, on that shocking Day?

Keras, I'm not asking you what the 6th seal is. I'm asking you do you know what Revelation 6:15-17 means.

15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

The 6th Seal is Revelation 6:12-14. Revelation 6:15-17 is about the people on earth and their reaction after the event of the 6th Seal.

6th Seal:

Revelation 6:12-14 New King James Version (NKJV)
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

The question was, why are the people reacting in that manner, do you know what Revelation 6:15-17 mean?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Keras, I'm not asking you what the 6th seal is. I'm asking you do you know what Revelation 6:15-17 means.

The 6th Seal is Revelation 6:12-14. Revelation 6:15-17 is about the people on earth and their reaction after the event of the 6th Seal.

6th Seal:

Revelation 6:12-14 New King James Version (NKJV)
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

The question was, why are the people reacting in that manner, do you know what Revelation 6:15-17 mean? .
There are many prophesies telling how people will be terrified on the Lord's Day of wrath. They will see the flash of the sun explosion, that will destroy all electric systems with a Electro-magnetic Pulse. Then the sun will be darkened as the ejected mass travels toward earth, so everyone knows their doom is approaching. Ezekiel 7:17 actually says they will wet their pants with fright.
When this huge mass hits, 24 hours after ejection, the Middle East will be virtually depopulated and the rest of the world will slowly recover.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are many prophesies telling how people will be terrified on the Lord's Day of wrath. They will see the flash of the sun explosion, that will destroy all electric systems with a Electro-magnetic Pulse. Then the sun will be darkened as the ejected mass travels toward earth, so everyone knows their doom is approaching. Ezekiel 7:17 actually says they will wet their pants with fright.
When this huge mass hits, 24 hours after ejection, the Middle East will be virtually depopulated and the rest of the world will slowly recover.

You haven't solved this yet Keras. Anyone can read Revelation 6:15-17 and see people terrified and fear of wrath from the Lord. But how do they know it has anything to do with the Lord? There has been many major natural disasters in history, many of which even destroyed civilizations. But during those incidents, no one has ever shouted the fear of the Lord or hide us from the wrath of the Lamb. Now why would they do this now at the 6th Seal?

If tomorrow, news spread all over the world that a giant meteor the size of Texas was on a collision course with the earth and will impact in a week, how many people will you find on earth say “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!"

In Revelation 6:15-17, it describes people all over the world terrified from the wrath of the Lamb to come: And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man.

Why would non-Christians and other nonbelievers suddenly have fear of the Lord's wrath to come? What's so different about this event (6th Seal) from all other natural disasters in the past that would cause the whole world to react this way?

15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

That's the question I'm asking. How does everyone know from the event of the 6th seal it has anything to do with God and Jesus?

Now how can a mega mega mega massive CME with the potential to completely destroy the whole planet cause unbelievers to say “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb?"

So; violent earthquakes, shifting every mountain from it's place, wouldn't be a disaster? More Douggish nonsense.
Jesus isn't actually seen at the Sixth Seal, confirmed by the many other parallel prophesies that describe the Lord's Day of wrath. Psalms 11:4-6 +

And while you're thinking, go back and think about what you said here.

Reactions: Douggg
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That's the question I'm asking. How does everyone know from the event of the 6th seal it has anything to do with God and Jesus?
Everybody has an inbuilt conscience and knows there must be a Creator God. Romans 1:19 says God has made His works known to all people. In earlier times, practically everyone worshipped some kind of deity, today this is passé and even Hindus and all kinds of weird religion's, as well as Christianity, are struggling to keep going in the face of materialism and just plain carelessness of any religion.
But when the Judgement/punishment of Almighty God and the Lamb, Psalms 2:8-9, happens, it will be a huge wake up call. People will know, or at least think the Lord has instigated it, because of its magnitude and the fact it will devastate and depopulate the entire Middle East; all the holy Land area. Jeremiah 10:18
However this truth doesn't make most people pay homage to God, as we see later in Revelation 9:20-21 they do not renounce their idols or repent of their sins.
And while you're thinking, go back and think about what you said here.
People will say: Hide us from the face of the One who sits on the Throne..... But that doesn't mean God and Jesus are actually visible to them, the verse does not say that, confirmed by Habakkuk 3:4, Psalms 11:4-6 +

Last edited:
Upvote 0