Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As for the 1st half of the 70th week being peaceful.
The tribulation (the time of God's wrath) can not begin until 1/3 of the world's population (the Church) is removed from the world. "I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' And they will say, 'The LORD is my God.'"…"Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath."

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…

“It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

Before Christ comes the Anti-Christ must be revealed...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Who....

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-18

I traveled to Tahiti the last two weeks and couldn't help but notice all the electronic devices hooked to databases. All you have to do is swipe your passports and all your information comes up. You can even have your iPhone display your ticket information. We are not far away from having everything stored on a universal database in which we will all be required to be tied to! And for most folk this will be just another tattoo! 2060AD is a very close, scientific, and accurate prediction!

I believe seven churches, accompanied with four horseman, followed by rapture, then tribulation

Ephesus - Messianic - Peter was apostle to the Circumcision
Smyrna - Gentile - Paul was apostle to the Uncircumcised.
Pergamos - Orthodox... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholic - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestant - A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Materialistic - Rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing?

Four earthly regimes noting four is the number of this earth....

1. White Horseman - Democracy
2. Red Horseman - Communism (Note the communist flag - red with a sword)
3. Black Horseman - Islam
4. Pale Horseman - The AntiChrist

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (rapture) shall not come, except there come a falling away first (Laodicea), and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition (pale horseman); - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please be patient. I am still adding Scripture to my end times chronology. After that is done, then I will show you my calculations.

Thank you.
And may God bless you.

Jason, you should have had it all worked out before you started the thread. Have you ever heard the term "half baked"? And you should know where the timeframes in the bible are found, just like you know your own birthday.

1260 days - Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6
42 months - Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5
time, times, half times - Revelation 12:14, Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7
the 70th week, 7 years - Daniel 9:27
the 3 1/2 days - Revelation 11:9
the 2300 days - Daniel 8:14
the 1290 days - Daniel 12:11
the 1335 day - Daniel 12:12

Everything has to fit within the 70th week.

Jason, have you done a study on the crowns/no crowns on the heads and horns - why they are different in Revelation 17, 12, 13 ? You cannot do a correct chronology without understanding the crowns/no crowns.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...
What about going with what Jesus said regarding the parable of the fig tree?
How does 2060 correspond to that parable?

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Everybody has an inbuilt conscience and knows there must be a Creator God.

Yes we know that Keras. If the whole world is about to end, almost everyone will turn to God and pray for deliverance asking for help, even those who never believed in God before.

But read what it said in Revelation 6:16. Instead of praying for help, they're running from God.

Revelation 6:16
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

Now if a gigantic meteor or a massive CME were to strike the earth and eliminate mankind, shouldn't they be praying to God instead of running from Him?

People will say: Hide us from the face of the One who sits on the Throne..... But that doesn't mean God and Jesus are actually visible to them, the verse does not say that, confirmed by Habakkuk 3:4, Psalms 11:4-6 +

Yes I know, and I knew you would answer this way. It was a leading question. Nobody on earth will be able to see God or Jesus when the 6th Seal happens.

But!
But!
But!

Something will happen and make everyone on earth realize it was an act of God, and not an act of nature like all other natural disasters in the past, and they will know what's ahead in the near future.

What does it mean Keras?

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nothing to me, maybe something to your fertile imagination.

Well you obviously don't know. You might be the only one crying out Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!" when the next CME acts up. But I doubt anyone else is that deranged over a mass coronal ejection flare that happens regularly.

• Agree
Reactions: Douggg
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But read what it said in Revelation 6:16. Instead of praying for help, they're running from God.

Revelation 6:16
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

Now if a gigantic meteor or a massive CME were to strike the earth and eliminate mankind, shouldn't they be praying to God instead of running from Him?
:oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jason, you should have had it all worked out before you started the thread. Have you ever heard the term "half baked"? And you should know where the timeframes in the bible are found, just like you know your own birthday.

1260 days - Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6
42 months - Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5
time, times, half times - Revelation 12:14, Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7
the 70th week, 7 years - Daniel 9:27
the 3 1/2 days - Revelation 11:9
the 2300 days - Daniel 8:14
the 1290 days - Daniel 12:11
the 1335 day - Daniel 12:12

Everything has to fit within the 70th week.

Jason, have you done a study on the crowns/no crowns on the heads and horns - why they are different in Revelation 17, 12, 13 ? You cannot do a correct chronology without understanding the crowns/no crowns.

The Rapture and the 7 Year Chronology was already done. Even the commentaries are done (but they need to be added). Also, adding the verses for the following events is taking longer than anticipated and I am also busy at work and at home. But I am not going to interrupt the flow of finishing my chronology by your wanting to debate me. So again, I ask for your patience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well you obviously don't know. You might be the only one crying out Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!" when the next CME acts up. But I doubt anyone else is that deranged over a mass coronal ejection flare that happens regularly.
All the prophets have described the Lord's Day of wrath, it will be a Day like no other and never will be again. Joel 2:2b
That Day will come upon everyone the whole world over, Luke 21:35, and as 1 Peter 4:12 says. A rapture removal to heaven is nowhere stated or even hinted in the Bible. Quite the opposite; Jesus said: no one goes to heaven, except the One who came from heaven. John 3:13 You WILL be here when this terrible Day happens, stand firm in your faith!

You are in serious denial about what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath. That it will be a massive CME is clear, one that will literally fulfil all the prophesies about that Day. Yes, the sun does explode out small CME's frequently and scientists know that not if, but when another one like the Carrington event hits the earth, then we would be back to 1800's technology.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A rapture removal to heaven is nowhere stated or even hinted in the Bible.

Hebrews 12:22-24 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

John 14:2-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

2 Corinthians 5:1 New King James Version (NKJV)
For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Hebrews 11:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
for he waited for the city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Hebrews 11:16 New King James Version (NKJV)
But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Hebrews 13:14 New King James Version (NKJV)
For here we have no continuing city, but we seek the one to come.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Philippians 3:20-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Ephesians 2:19 New King James Version (NKJV)
Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,

Ephesians 2:6 New King James Version (NKJV)
and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,

Philippians 1:21-23 New King James Version (NKJV)
21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell. 23 For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.

2 Corinthians 5:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Revelation 3:21 New King James Version (NKJV)
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Revelation 7:9 New King James Version (NKJV)
After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

Revelation 7:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Revelation 8:3 New King James Version (NKJV)
Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Revelation 19:1 New King James Version (NKJV)
After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and powerbelong to the Lord our God!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Matthew 6:20-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Matthew 5:12 New King James Version (NKJV)
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

1 Peter 1:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1) Matthew 3:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 In those days John the Baptist came preaching in the wilderness of Judea, 2 and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!”

2) Matthew 4:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

3a) John 6:39-40 New King James Version (NKJV)
39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

3b) John 6:44 New King James Version (NKJV)
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

4a) Luke 23:42-43 New King James Version (NKJV)
42 Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” 43 And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

4b) Matthew 27:50-53 New King James Version (NKJV)
50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. 51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

5) 2 Corinthians 12:1-4 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord: 2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven.3 And I know such a man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Quite the opposite; Jesus said: no one goes to heaven, except the One who came from heaven. John 3:13

John 3:13 was before Christ resurrected all the OT saints upon His death at the cross found in Matthew 27:50-53.

Matthew 27:50-53 New King James Version (NKJV)
50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. 51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

Before Christ was born, no one was ever resurrected to heaven. God instructed John the Baptist to preach "repentance for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand" meaning people will be resurrected and will now go to heaven, Matthew 3:2. During His ministry, Jesus also instructed His disciples to preach the Kingdom of Heaven is near, Matthew 10:7. Jesus said I will raise him up on the last day: His last day on earth when he dies on the cross. Many had become aware of the soon resurrection, even Martha who knew her brother would soon be raise from the dead, John 11:23-24.

And on the last day --- His last day --- as He died on the cross, Jesus resurrected the OT saints from the grave.

Matthew 27:50-53 New King James Version (NKJV)

=====================================================

All the prophets have described the Lord's Day of wrath, it will be a Day like no other and never will be again. Joel 2:2b
That Day will come upon everyone the whole world over, Luke 21:35,

You are in serious denial about what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath. That it will be a massive CME is clear, one that will literally fulfil all the prophesies about that Day. Yes, the sun does explode out small CME's frequently and scientists know that not if, but when another one like the Carrington event hits the earth, then we would be back to 1800's technology.

In the 1800's, America looked like this. I don't think this was what Jesus meant when He said "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved" Matthew 24:21-22

A CME even the size of the Carrington event just does not fit Matthew 24:21-22.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In fact, many Christians today who are well versed in studying the Scriptures believe they go straight to Heaven; This is a common misconception because they interpret the ascension of Christ mentioned in Ephesians 4:8 as the time of when the saints in Abraham's bosom are being taken to Heaven.
So you are going to have the saved and the unsaved going to the same place? Paradise.

The gospel had not been completely spread to all parts of the world until recently. Back before Columbus's time, the entire North and South American continents had never heard the gospel. So them in those places, who were like Lazarus, did not go to the place of torment, but the place of comfort, even though when they died they were not saved.

Christians, their souls go to heaven when they die, not to paradise. Unless one is calling heaven paradise.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Anti-Christ Dies In Battle But Is Resurrected by the Devil:
(Which is the result of Israel & Rome breaking their Covenant with him):
(Also, Anti-Christ's Resurrection Begins the Surviving Tribulation Saint's 1,335 Day of Testing):
The Devil can't resurrect anyone. God is the one who brings the person back to life - in disdain for him - and as the strong delusion he sends to them who believed the person's claim of having achieved God-hood in the first place.

Isaiah 14:
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A CME even the size of the Carrington event just does not fit Matthew 24:21-22.
No, the CME that the Lord will send out from the sun will be bigger than anything previous. It will literally fulfil the prophesies, why deny it?
You show your lack of understanding by mixing Matthew 24:21-22; that is talking about a time of great distress, namely the Great Tribulation of 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls, with the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster by fire from the sun, that will happen years before the GT.

Your list of 'rapture proof' verses, can all be refuted, some because of mistranslations, some out of context, others have nothing to do with that subject and none actually say live people will be taken to heaven.
Ephesians 2:6 for example is in past tense: how Christians have their citizenship in heaven, but actually live on earth.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, the CME that the Lord will send out from the sun will be bigger than anything previous. It will literally fulfil the prophesies, why deny it?

Because you have no evidence except a preposterous CME fetish.

You show your lack of understanding by mixing Matthew 24:21-22; that is talking about a time of great distress, namely the Great Tribulation of 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls, with the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster by fire from the sun, that will happen years before the GT.

And you show a lack of memory and denial. Below are what you wrote just yesterday. Sounds like you're addressing Matthew 24:21-22.

"All the prophets have described the Lord's Day of wrath, it will be a Day like no other and never will be again."

"You are in serious denial about what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath. That it will be a massive CME is clear, one that will literally fulfil all the prophesies about that Day."

That Day will come upon everyone the whole world over, Luke 21:35, and as 1 Peter 4:12 says. A rapture removal to heaven is nowhere stated or even hinted in the Bible. Quite the opposite; Jesus said: no one goes to heaven, except the One who came from heaven. John 3:13 You WILL be here when this terrible Day happens, stand firm in your faith!

Matthew 24:21-22 New King James Version (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Your list of 'rapture proof' verses, can all be refuted, some because of mistranslations, some out of context, others have nothing to do with that subject and none actually say live people will be taken to heaven.
Ephesians 2:6 for example is in past tense: how Christians have their citizenship in heaven, but actually live on earth.

Oh I see, today you want live people also. Yesterday you only wanted no one goes to heaven. Tomorrow, do you want male virgins too? And maybe men under age 50 the day after also? Yeah your way of refuting is very compelling.

A rapture removal to heaven is nowhere stated or even hinted in the Bible. Quite the opposite; Jesus said: no one goes to heaven, except the One who came from heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So you are going to have the saved and the unsaved going to the same place? Paradise.

The gospel had not been completely spread to all parts of the world until recently. Back before Columbus's time, the entire North and South American continents had never heard the gospel. So them in those places, who were like Lazarus, did not go to the place of torment, but the place of comfort, even though when they died they were not saved.

Christians, their souls go to heaven when they die, not to paradise. Unless one is calling heaven paradise.

No. The saved go to Paradise (or Abraham's Bosom) within the Realm of the Dead known as Sheol. The unsaved go to Hades or the Place of Torment (Where the rich-man went). Sheol is made up of two compartments. Abraham's Bosom and Hades. Please read my Commentary (along with the verses that go with it).

Oh, and yes. I am aware that Heaven is also called Paradise, too.
However, the Bible does have many homonyms within it; And looking at the context determines the use of that word, though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Devil can't resurrect anyone. God is the one who brings the person back to life - in disdain for him - and as the strong delusion he sends to them who believed the person's claim of having achieved God-hood in the first place.

Isaiah 14:
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Just as God refused Satan to take Job's life, God provides or allows the devil to use power so as to bring forth lying wonders (i.e. satanic miracles).

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders" (2 Thessalonians 2:9).

This is nothing new. For we see the same thing done in the Old Testament.

Exodus 7:11, "Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments."

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Because you have no evidence except a preposterous CME fetish.
There is no other explanation for what the prophets say will happen, just read Psalms 50:1-3...God has spoken and summoned the earth. From the rising of the sun until its setting...... fire shall devour before Him and around Him a great storm rages.
This fits how a CME will affect the parts of the earth facing the sun, as it rotates. As Joel 2:2 says: as the morning spreads upon the mountains.....
Saying a CME is just my fetish, shows you haven't even bothered to study the subject. Many agree that a sun surface explosion fits the prophesies and secular scientists say it will happen. The prospect of this disaster is the main reason for governments and people frantically building u/g shelters.
Oh I see, today you want live people also. Yesterday you only wanted no one goes to heaven. Tomorrow, do you want male virgins too? And maybe men under age 50 the day after also? Yeah your way of refuting is very compelling.
Your style of rebuttal is very derogatory and unpleasant. Like all whose pet theories are challenged and are unable to prove their case.
In John 3:13-15, Jesus is talking to Nicodemus, He goes on to say how He must die and be lifted up, in order that all who have faith in Him may have eternal life. So the truth is; only people who have died, Jesus: a special case of resurrection before going to heaven, [also the 2 witnesses] then Stephen and all the murdered martyrs since, whose souls are kept under the Altar awaiting their resurrection at the Return of Jesus.
There is no other 'going to heaven' for anyone. Time to get over that foolish notion.

Upvote 0