Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
How cool! How long have you been playing? I like the sound of guitar and bass. It appeals to my inner groupie. :D
Trumpet I've been playing for a bit more than 10 years--nearly half my life now!:eek: I got my electric bass between semesters of my freshman year in college, so that's been close to 3 years ago, though I haven't been playing it consistently. I think my "inner groupie" is more satisfied by drums; I've been the self-declared official unofficial roadie for the drummers in my high school band & college jazz band, so I know how to set up & tear down all that stuff, even if I'm not usually allowed to play it!:confused:

One of my classes uses recording studio software, and my mild proficiency on piano/keyboard helped me make something pretty cool there. Unfortunately, .mp3 files aren't an acceptable type to upload here, or else I would share. It was 3 instrument tracks, 2 ambient melodic sounds, and 1 subtle jazz organ, with my voiceover on top. Not singing; the assignment was to make a radio commercial, with free reign over anything I may want to advertise. I briefly considered doing a satirical car commercial for the Lincoln Popemobile, but the way the music sounded, it fit much better for me to advertise the woods where one of my friends lives! He thought it was amazing, and wants to use it when he invites people over now!:)
And I'm praying for your future Mrs. :)
Me, too!:) And I'm praying for your future suitor, as I believe to be the term you use.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What is your greatest strength?

Knowing my place.

A funny habit nobody knows you have?

Everybody knows everything...

Favorite pig out food?

Chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup!

Best thing you’ve learned/are learning about God?

He really does love me!

When you’re feeling low; what cheers you up?

Christian Forums, especially when those I admire here give me positive feedback!

Or when a productive and respectful convo. threads it's way throughout the day!

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Did you always feel that way?

I knew it would be something fattening!

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Ahhh, I just couldn't think of an answer to this question, so I let my suspicious side speak up.

I have lived a pretty public life from a young age. Mix in drug use, prison life, and houselessness (I don't say homeless) and you got paranoia.

I think we all got a little in us these days.

As to the food, well, you said "pig out" right?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Trumpet I've been playing for a bit more than 10 years--nearly half my life now!:eek: I got my electric bass between semesters of my freshman year in college, so that's been close to 3 years ago, though I haven't been playing it consistently.

URA,

That's amazing! God has given you a passion for music. Do you help at church with worship?

I think my "inner groupie" is more satisfied by drums; I've been the self-declared official unofficial roadie for the drummers in my high school band & college jazz band, so I know how to set up & tear down all that stuff, even if I'm not usually allowed to play it!:confused:

I didn't realize I had an inner groupie. I dated two people in the past who played guitar and bass. I'd sing along and it was nice. But the solos made me swoon. I thought to myself, what's going on girl? :cool:

One of my classes uses recording studio software, and my mild proficiency on piano/keyboard helped me make something pretty cool there. Unfortunately, .mp3 files aren't an acceptable type to upload here, or else I would share.

You can. Upload it to Dropbox and create a link to share. I'd love to hear. :)

Me, too!:) And I'm praying for your future suitor, as I believe to be the term you use.

Aww, thanks Alex. :yellowheart:

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You can. Upload it to Dropbox and create a link to share. I'd love to hear. :)
I forgot I still had a Dropbox! We used it for a class in high school & I haven't seen it since, but it's still there! I wiped out my irrelevant things that were high school projects, and if I did this right, you'll be able to listen to my creation here:

Dropbox - Jarvis Woods.mp3 - Simplify your life

I also want to mention that everything in this script is references to something at Jarvis' woods. For example, the Doppelganger has a series of stories, and Edward really is the butler (an old Halloween prop, but a butler nonetheless!).

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Do you think you'd be that way in different circumstances? How do you balance it?

You treat yourself everyday!

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

No way, I can't remember the last time i... nevermind, I had some ice cream about 3 weeks ago and I went light.

As to the deeper, less sweet question:

I think It'll wear off in the future.

I use my creative side to balance everything out.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,456.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

My ability to make people fall in love

I skid mark on my owners bed

Favorite pig out food?

Bacon flavoured chews

He loves Corgis

All my pals on this fine forum

Upvote 0

Henry_iain_Lawrie

Aug 30, 2020
Stellenbosch
✟16,970.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry to hear that. Are you hoping to shift to art full-time or do it on the side instead?
at this stage it seems like my most viable option although I am open to other possibilities.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Favorite pig out food?

-Greatest strength: Knowing I have been wrong so many times
-A funny habit: I watch failarmy every Friday. I don't know if that is funny, but it makes me laugh (sadly). :)
-Favorite pig out food: Cheese and crackers with hot mustard
-Best thing I've learned/are learning about God: God loves me way before it ever occurred to me to love God
-When I'm feeling low; what cheers me up: Besides good (single malt) scotch, music. ;)

My love language is kindness. (I don't know if that is a love language, but it works with me)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
sunshine,

Bullying is terrible. But I'm glad you developed thick skin and didn't let it destroy you. That's an amazing asset to have. You'll bless many in church. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Thanks so much and I hope to be a blessing to many.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Miles,

Wow, that's really cool. You should add ingenuity to the list. It definitely fits! I recall your passion for music. What prevents you from pursuing it professionally?

Becoming a professional musician has never been one of my goals. It's just a hobby that brings me joy. Many of my hobbies are creative outlets. Thankfully, I have a career that enables me to pursue them.

What do you like to draw?
Mostly a world and characters that I have inside my head.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

Attachments

• scooby.gif
    scooby.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
at this stage it seems like my most viable option although I am open to other possibilities.

Henry,

Would you like me to pray for opportunities in art or whatever the Lord has in mind?

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Tone,

You feed the tank every day. I'd be strapped to a treadmill if I ate that way or a bike no less. :D

What do you do?

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Here's what the supe. said at work just yesterday. "Do you work out, you're a monster?!"

So, yeah, Abba has made me a fine physical specimen and has given me drive. Therefore, I have just got to eat a bit more than others. And you know I am pretty much one with my bike.

_---------_--------_---------_-------_

It's not necessarily what I do, but more a perspective of who I am in the vast scheme of things.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Ahhh, I just couldn't think of an answer to this question, so I let my suspicious side speak up.

Okay, so while having breakfast I stumbled (or should I say slurped) upon my private little habit:

Somewhere along the way I grew weary of unwrapping the burrito and pouring on the salsa. The thing tends to get soggy and I can never get the wrap right. Also, I don't like the bite then pour method because it's just too much.

So, now I simply eat my burrito and then chase it with the salsa, straight out of the little containers, just like a shot glass!

• Prayers
Upvote 0