FrenchyBearpaw

Take time for granite.
Jun 13, 2011
✟4,283.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Jesus called a group of people a "brood of vipers" and told another group that their father was the devil. Obviously I am not trying to validate name calling, but Jesus used those descriptors to prove a point as I used that saying to prove a point.

In Christ, GB

C'mon, I have trust in your basic humanity to not stoop to this level.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, uh huh. I think you're just mad that I pointed out the rather obvious fact that evolutionists are completely devoid of any true argument when faced against the steep and treacherous cliff of the truth.

When did that happen?

For the first how many responses to the OP, all the evo-clingerons did was to laugh and try to avoid and ignore the fact they have no true response or rebuttal to the argument presented.

A troll Youtube video with no substance got exactly the response it warrented. If you have a problem with that, try finding YECs other than AV who can post substantive OPs worthy of discussion.

The clingerons know their precious religion of evolution won't stand up to the truth and they showed it when they began the discussion by mocking the messenger instead of actually talking about the points presented. Very similar to what you have done here, Incognito.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

As far as me "crawling out of the woodwork", I just came to the realization a long time ago that if one wrestles with pigs, both get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

You're a bit confused as to who the pigs are in this scenario.

As far as not having a salient point or being utterly bereft of facts, why don't you go back and read the entire quote? In my full response I quoted the first half dozen or so clingerons who did nothing to offer up a rebuttal to the OP, but spent their time vested in shooting the messenger.

I've been reading your posts in C&E and OT for 5 or 6 years now. You've never contributed anything but Creationist PRATTs or griping out tone and tenor (like this entire post) instead of substance.

As far as me supposedly getting my "tuckhus" handed to me, that never happened.

To paraphrase above, the pigs in this scenario are not who you think they are.

At all. Not one time did any clingeron ever present such a valid argument for evolution....

Evolution and science advoacates post valid evidence for evolution here 24/7. That you can't understand it or don't like it is your problem, not ours.

...that my faith in God as my Creator wavered even for a moment. There has never been such an argument that could do that.

Whereever did this fevered fantasy come from? The evidence presented 24/7 for evolution in this forum is not meant to shake your faith or even effect it one iota. It's meant to educate you on the literal mountains of evidence for evolution so that hopefully you can accept it some day or, if that never happens, to demonstrate to the lurkers the bankruptcy of Creationist claims.

Upvote 0

Mr Strawberry

Jan 20, 2012
Great Britain
✟12,542.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
You're a bit confused as to who the pigs are in this scenario.

Lol, very true, although personally I have to say I wouldn't feel entirely comfortable comparing crazy fundamentalists with pigs, as pigs are rather intelligent animals.

Upvote 0

the iconoclast

Atheism is weak. Yep, I said it
Feb 10, 2015
✟39,361.00
Country
Burkina Faso
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
My research is in the field of medicine. ... The research in which I am involved is concentrated on DNA lesions and related illnesses, e.g. cancer and oxidative stress."

Hey hey my dear :)

Very interesting. Im Pentecostal Christian, no higher education and i work in the construction industry. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,203.00
Faith
Humanist
My research is in the field of medicine. ... The research in which I am involved is concentrated on DNA lesions and related illnesses, e.g. cancer and oxidative stress."
Hey hey my dear :)

Very interesting. Im Pentecostal Christian, no higher education and i work in the construction industry. ;)
Please get your attributions right, it wasn't me who said that.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,203.00
Faith
Humanist
Upvote 0

46AND2

Forty six and two are just ahead of me...
Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why did you quote this from 6 years ago? That snip certainly does not represent anything I believe.

Wow. :eek: Compulsive quotemining disorder, it seems. ;):confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums