✟10,841.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Greens
[youtube]L6zrpBINJR0[/youtube]

The maker of that video is a moron.....the only thing he got right in there was when he described creationists as "unintelligent".....

And he can't count.....the only questions he actually asked about evolutionary theory were the TWO which dealt with transitional fossils and an increase of information in the genome........and both are ridiculously easy to answer.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
6. Why do we keep bothering to reply to AV?
Maybe they like to see people make atheists out of themselves when they consistently go out of their way to rail against nobodies like me?

Upvote 0

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
AV1611VET said:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6zrpBINJR0">YouTube Link</a>

Good going. AV1611VET. So far it looks like you have a family of evolved 46 chromosome ancestral apes with two fused; commenting.

God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
6. Why do we keep bothering to reply to AV?
This is the question I would really like an answer to as well.
My guess is that I bring out a need to ridicule.

Kinda like how God hardened Pharaoh's heart, forcing his hand ... we tend to do the same thing.

You guys [used to] ask some good, quality questions; but when we responded with the Bible, or basic doctrine, or suppositions, it hardened your hearts.

Now it seems all we do is insult one another.

Put another way: you guys are wolves in sheeps' clothing.

When you walk among the sheep, conversing with them, eventually the clothing has to come off, exposing the true intent.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My guess is that I bring out a need to ridicule.

Kinda like how God hardened Pharaoh's heart, forcing his hand ... we tend to do the same thing.

You guys [used to] ask some good, quality questions; but when we responded with the Bible, or basic doctrine, or suppositions, it hardened your hearts.

Now it seems all we do is insult one another.

Put another way: you guys are wolves in sheeps' clothing.

When you walk among the sheep, conversing with them, eventually the clothing has to come off, exposing the true intent.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

My guess is, you say ridiculous things, then feign surprise when rationally thinking adults school you on it. It's obvious to most that you love the attention, and really have no other ambitions in life but to spend all your waking time on CF. Your family must be awfully proud of you.

Just my opinion, FWIW.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My guess is, you say ridiculous things, then feign surprise when rationally think adults school you on it. It's obvious to most that you love the attention, and really have no other ambitions in life but to spend all your waking time on CF. Your family must be awfully proud of you.

Just my opinion, FWIW.
You're entitled to your opinion; but if it was that obvious, then we wouldn't be seeing this:
This is the question I would really like an answer to as well.
... would we?

And for the record, "all my waking time on CF" has been properly addressed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You're entitled to your opinion; but if it was that obvious, then we wouldn't be seeing this:

... would we?

And for the record, "all my waking time on CF" has been properly addressed.

Your rationalizations aside (and that's what they are AV), I really don't care what your reasons are for spending your life on CF. You're a grown man who has to look at himself in the mirror everyday, and if you think this is noble and worthy of your time, then good on ya'. It's not what I would consider a worthwhile endeavor nor worthy of respect, but that's just me, FWIW. With seven billion people in the world, it's not like it matters if one more human spends their waking like on an internet forum. It's your life, and you only get one, so spend it how you like.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
HitchSlap said:
Your rationalizations aside (and that's what they are AV), I really don't care what your reasons are for spending your life on CF. You're a grown man who has to look at himself in the mirror everyday, and if you think this is noble and worthy of your time, then good on ya'. It's not what I would consider a worthwhile endeavor nor worthy of respect, but that's just me, FWIW. With seven billion people in the world, it's not like it matters if one more human spends their waking like on an internet forum. It's your life, and you only get one, so spend it how you like.

Can you prove you only have one life?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

At 3.6 posts per day, my guess is that you would think a lot of people spend an excessive amount of their waking hours here.

Upvote 0