3000+ architects and engineers say evidence shows 9/11 was controlled demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2016
Japan
✟2,149.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know, aside from the overwhelming evidence proving that 9/11 was an inside job, there is the argument from the spiritual side of things. I noticed that a lot of the people calling us conspiracy nutjobs and kooks are supposedly Christians and by calling us this, they are admitting that they don't understand evil or the devil at all.

These naive people actually believe everything the government tells them and believe that evil is always the well-defined enemy, the one who shares the obvious difference such as race, culture or religion and never the trickster whispering in your ear.

The Bible itself has stories about Satan tempting people into doing evil things, believing evil things and all the while, seeming like a good man, a wise man and a friend even.

The most idiotic statement I always seem to hear is: "But why would the government lie to us?"

It is no secret that the people in government have a lot of power and wealth, which logically shows that they are people that only care about power and wealth and not about people or God. Now take this knowledge and the word of God and put them together to answer the stupid question I posted above.

But why would the government lie to us? - Because they are evil, they are the true enemy, they are on the side of Satan and they obviously only care about having power and wealth and not about our lives at all. With this common sense knowledge in mind, it is not at all difficult to conclude that these people have no problem killing American citizens using a false flag attack. Evil people don't see killing as wrong and they will do anything to stay in power and get what they want (in this case a reason to start a war).

The rabbit hole goes so much deeper, but the fact that most people in this world can't even grasp the common sense basics is truly depressing. As a Christian, I have been praying that God open the eyes of his people to the truth about the evil people that run this new world order that seems to be able to do anything they want and yet still hide in plain sight from the well-meaning people of the world.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Clarify?
This looks like a couple statements opposed to each other.

When people no longer listen to nor believe what the lying propaganda says, this is good, is it not?
They may then have, or already have, ears to hear the truth, and eyes to see the truth, that the propaganda is all geared against.

"A lot of people questioning" are those who have been following Qanon and who have realized through research that the conspiracy theorists are right. It includes other people like those architects and engineers, who know what they heard was BS and put together facts for the rest of us.

Those who dismissed all this as untrue have been lulled to sleep = folks who don't research anything, just take everything at face value as they are told by the media, politicians, etc. They get upset and either mock or attack folks who give them actual facts and go back to caring about the venal BS they are told is important and true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know, aside from the overwhelming evidence proving that 9/11 was an inside job, there is the argument from the spiritual side of things. I noticed that a lot of the people calling us conspiracy nutjobs and kooks are supposedly Christians and by calling us this, they are admitting that they don't understand evil or the devil at all.

These naive people actually believe everything the government tells them and believe that evil is always the well-defined enemy, the one who shares the obvious difference such as race, culture or religion and never the trickster whispering in your ear.

The Bible itself has stories about Satan tempting people into doing evil things, believing evil things and all the while, seeming like a good man, a wise man and a friend even.

The most idiotic statement I always seem to hear is: "But why would the government lie to us?"

It is no secret that the people in government have a lot of power and wealth, which logically shows that they are people that only care about power and wealth and not about people or God. Now take this knowledge and the word of God and put them together to answer the stupid question I posted above.

But why would the government lie to us? - Because they are evil, they are the true enemy, they are on the side of Satan and they obviously only care about having power and wealth and not about our lives at all. With this common sense knowledge in mind, it is not at all difficult to conclude that these people have no problem killing American citizens using a false flag attack. Evil people don't see killing as wrong and they will do anything to stay in power and get what they want (in this case a reason to start a war).

The rabbit hole goes so much deeper, but the fact that most people in this world can't even grasp the common sense basics is truly depressing. As a Christian, I have been praying that God open the eyes of his people to the truth about the evil people that run this new world order that seems to be able to do anything they want and yet still hide in plain sight from the well-meaning people of the world.

911 satanic mega-ritual. It's in part about the devil's Baphomet agenda - symbolic destruction of God's male and female creation, and replacement with the 'cosmic androgyne'. We're seeing that materialising now.

Dear God, open the eyes of those in darkness, raise the veils that cloud their vision so that they might receive your holy shining light of grace and truth. Amen.

Upvote 0
Feb 26, 2016
Japan
✟2,149.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
911 satanic mega-ritual. It's in part about the devil's Baphomet agenda - symbolic destruction of God's male and female creation, and replacement with the 'cosmic androgyne'. We're seeing that materialising now.

Dear God, open the eyes of those in darkness, raise the veils that cloud their vision so that they might receive your holy shining light of grace and truth. Amen.

Yes, you are referring to the warped Noahide laws. People just don't like reading books or facing the truth which is somehow terrifying rather than liberating.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, you are referring to the warped Noahide laws. People just don't like reading books or facing the truth which is somehow terrifying rather than liberating.

The stubbornness is so entrenched in many cases I can only believe it has a supernatural explanation - it is the devil's work or worse - God's strong delusion. And if we're fighting against God on these principles, well what then? Maybe I should just go join a narrow-path megachurch, start a group 'Christians against truth'...get with the programming.

Upvote 0
Feb 26, 2016
Japan
✟2,149.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The stubbornness is so entrenched in many cases I can only believe it has a supernatural explanation - it is the devil's work or worse - God's strong delusion. And if we're fighting against God on these principles, well what then? Maybe I should just go join a narrow-path megachurch, start a group 'Christians against truth'...get with the programming.

Well, I personally don't think it is God intentionally confusing people through delusion but it even says in the Bible that most people will not reach the kingdom of Heaven. If anyone could just throw some holy water on themselves and say they are a Christian, that would obviously be too easy and the fact that all these supposed Christians believe everything the government tells them...that only shows where their allegiance lies and it isn't with God.

A true Christian actively seeks out the truth, not matter how uncomfortable it is to his current worldview. Even if the truth will shatter a person, they must face it and it is obvious that a lot of these so-called Christians that blindly believe everything the government says or does is gospel, only shows that they have no actual belief in God and don't care about the truth at all. Believing the official story of 9/11 is just one of many examples of this intellectual and spiritual laziness and denial.

These so-called Christians will attempt to defend themselves by stating that I'm "judging them" when in fact I'm only stating the obvious truth from the Bible. The Bible says that many will miss the mark, many will not see the truth, many will be deceived and many will not make it into the kingdom of Heaven aka they will go to Hell. If these weak people think me merely saying this is a judgement, then it is going to be an awfully terrifying experience for them when God drops the hammer of justice on them.

Also, I need to add that not all of these people are only guilty of ignorance or willful ignorance, but a lot of them know what we are saying is the truth but they are actually evil people that are only calling themselves Christians. By calling themselves Christians while at the same time disrespecting God and his laws, they are intentionally damaging the reputation of God and his followers. This is also part of Satan's grand plan. These people will also be known by their fruits.

I used to get impatient and angry with these people because a lot of them are supposedly Christian and often they are misguided or completely lost relatives of mine without even the slightest inkling of what reality is. I just pray to God everyday that they see the truth some day.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Well, I personally don't think it is God intentionally confusing people through delusion but it even says in the Bible that most people will not reach the kingdom of Heaven.
There may be a time and persons that God permits to be deluded - as written in Scripture, because they do not seek the truth. Seeking truth is important to do >>
A true Christian actively seeks out the truth, not matter how uncomfortable it is to his current worldview. Even if the truth will shatter a person, they must face it and it is obvious that a lot of these so-called Christians that blindly believe everything the government says or does is gospel, only shows that they have no actual belief in God and don't care about the truth at all.
But it doesn't go along with the other things they got deceived by, so they don't seek the truth, but only what is 'comfortable' (false doctrine) with their 'beliefs' ..... so they don't lose their family , friends or cohorts ?

Also, I need to add that not all of these people are only guilty of ignorance or willful ignorance, but a lot of them know what we are saying is the truth but they are actually evil people that are only calling themselves Christians. By calling themselves Christians while at the same time disrespecting God and his laws, they are intentionally damaging the reputation of God and his followers. This is also part of Satan's grand plan. These people will also be known by their fruits.
But still they won't know nor recognized themselves in error.... and they get a lot of support at times/ continually?/ by the others they have aligned with .....

I used to get impatient and angry with these people because a lot of them are supposedly Christian and often they are misguided or completely lost relatives of mine without even the slightest inkling of what reality is. I just pray to God everyday that they see the truth some day.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I personally don't think it is God intentionally confusing people through delusion but it even says in the Bible that most people will not reach the kingdom of Heaven.

Paul says:

The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness. But we should always thank God for you, brothers who are loved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning to be saved by the sanctification of the Spirit and by faith in the truth. (2 Thes 2:9-14)

So God is faithful to those who reject the love of the truth by entrenching Satan's wicked deceptions. Does this not explain the dogmatism and intellectual pride that accompanies these false beliefs?

It's gonna go real hard on them when the truth is eventually revealed to them. For those who have built their house on sand and not the rock of ages. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth. But necessary for redemption and repentance. Ultimately even the devil will fall to his knees confessing and pleading 'Oh what a fool I've been Lord, please forgive me.' For who can stand in the Day of Lord?

If these weak people think me merely saying this is a judgement, then it is going to be an awfully terrifying experience for them when God drops the hammer of justice on them.

Is not my word like fire, declares the LORD, and like a hammer that shatters stone? (Jer 23:29)
A bruised reed He will not break and a smoldering wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice. (Isa 42:3)

Jesus said, “Truly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or lands, for my sake and for the gospel, who will not receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions, and in the age to come eternal life. (Mk 10:29-30)

Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
You should know that around here that if you don't follow the group think in lockstep on many of these items, then you would be considered a conspiratorial nut job.

Or it might be the case that 9/11 truthers, AGW deniers, etc., really are just conspiratorial nut jobs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
I would tend to agree that something weird happened with the World Trade Center. I grew up in New Jersey, right accross the Hudson from Manhattan. Those buildings were solid. They technically should not have crumpled like they were made of ash.
They didn't. They collapsed in their own footprint (to an extent) as the result of the facade of the buildings being weight-bearing structures that in effect acted like funnels.

Upvote 0
Feb 26, 2016
Japan
✟2,149.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or it might be the case that 9/11 truthers, AGW deniers, etc., really are just conspiratorial nut jobs.

How can you even say that when it is beyond obvious that the buildings coming down were a demolition job?

Larry Silverstein even talked publicly in the past about having these buildings demolished and that is just what he did. It was also public knowledge that a lot of the floors of these buildings were empty and not being used for anything. Silverstein isn't a trustworthy, Christian type of man either, so of course I don't believe a word he says when he says it wasn't a demolition job.

Aside from this, we "nut jobs" have physics on our side. How can you look at a building get hit by a plane near the top and watch it fall as if there was thermite planted at the base of the building (thermite chips were found in the ground zero debris by the way)?

How do you explain the thermite chips found all over the place where the buildings collapsed? Were those chips just placed there by God to test our faith? Don't be absurd.

Even if a plane collided with the base of these buildings, the buildings would still not collapse straight down like that...use your brain a little. I'm not trying to be rude, but it is incredible that you are buying the "official story" which is a document of evil lies.

You are also arguing with over 3,000 engineers and demolition experts (people that know about this a lot more than you could ever know) that know this was a demotion job.

As a Christian, I bet my soul on 9/11 being an inside job. I would not lose my soul because I know it to be true in my heart and I believe God will reveal this truth to all the non-believers in the future.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They didn't. They collapsed in their own footprint (to an extent) as the result of the facade of the buildings being weight-bearing structures that in effect acted like funnels.

The only funnels were those Silverstein and his satanic synagogue used to funnel the money.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
As a Christian, I bet my soul on 9/11 being an inside job. I would not lose my soul because I know it to be true in my heart and I believe God will reveal this truth to all the non-believers in the future.

I wonder if 911 has the deep state so worried that they are attacking the current president so relentlessly as it appears that he is getting over the target to drop some "MOAB"

Upvote 0
Feb 26, 2016
Japan
✟2,149.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if 911 has the deep state so worried that they are attacking the current president so relentlessly as it appears that he is getting over the target to drop some "MOAB"

No need to wonder because you are 100% correct. President Trump has a lot of connections and through his networking and business skills, he has dirt on a lot of people in the deep state. These people know President Trump isn't afraid of dropping truth bombs...the type of bombs these evil demons fear the most.

• Haha
Reactions: SLP
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Really? Not sure that's the case with WTC 7:

Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
Really? Not sure that's the case with WTC 7:

Weird how the conspiracy types only show that one view, they never show the damage done by falling debris, never show the central portion sway and then collapse first, etc. Easy to come to biased conclusions with limited info.
wtc7-hole.jpg

And the footage the conspiracy types prefer not to use:

• Friendly
Reactions: A Gerbil
Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
No need to wonder because you are 100% correct. President Trump has a lot of connections and through his networking and business skills, he has dirt on a lot of people in the deep state. These people know President Trump isn't afraid of dropping truth bombs...the type of bombs these evil demons fear the most.
"Business skills"?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
IC... is that why demolition companies spend months in preparation and explosive engineering? Cause.. they could just light a fire and let the buildings collapse with the "funnel" effect. Much more economical.

There are witnesses, I think that this has already been explained before, that some company had access to the towers for months, at night.. No name on their vehicles.. just maintenance crews and nobody knows what they were there for..

Can you say.... Demolition set up?

One building, that tall, falling as they did, would have been a one in a million chance .... Three.... that's just outside of reality...

Common sense and the testimony of other demolition companies, is testament to this being more than two aircraft....... Whoever did it... knew what they were doing...

Upvote 0

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Weird how the conspiracy types only show that one view, they never show the damage done by falling debris, never show the central portion sway and then collapse first, etc. Easy to come to biased conclusions with limited info.
wtc7-hole.jpg

And the footage the conspiracy types prefer not to use:

But that implies the building suffered worse damage to one particular side. For it to collapse the way it did all have the vertical supports must have given way at the same time. Did you actually watch the video I posted?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.