3000+ architects and engineers say evidence shows 9/11 was controlled demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
IC... is that why demolition companies spend months in preparation and explosive engineering?
Which companies were these? And where did you get this "evidence"? Youtube truthers?
Cause.. they could just light a fire and let the buildings collapse with the "funnel" effect. Much more economical.
Right - totally did not distort what I wrote! So Christian of you!
There are witnesses, I think that this has already been explained before, that some company had access to the towers for months, at night.. No name on their vehicles.. just maintenance crews and nobody knows what they were there for..
Right... Witnesses... Only came forth after the fact... "Some company"... "No name son the vehicles" = demolition teams!

And who was behind it all?

Conservative Christian GW Bush?

OK... I could actually accept that, but I do not accept vague "witness" claims with no corroboration.
Can you say.... Demolition set up?
No, but I can say... "Unwarranted extrapolation." "Jumping to conclusions."
One building, that tall, falling as they did, would have been a one in a million chance .... Three.... that's just outside of reality...
Great - let us see the means by which you came to this mathematical certainty. Show your work, and how you determined the values for your variables.
Common sense and the testimony of other demolition companies, is testament to this being more than two aircraft....... Whoever did it... knew what they were doing...
Right... if you say so.

But do tell us all about the evidence that supports whatever scenario you believe to be the truth.

IOW - other than people claiming to have seen things that they are not certain of (trucks with no company names on them), claiming that things just don't seem right (based on their prejudices), what is the actual evidence that whatever it is you prefer as an explanation is TRUE?

And to what end? What was the motivation of this "inside job"?

About 20 years ago, I lived a few miles from an old 10 story building that was going to be demolished via implosion. Prep crews worked on it for about 2 months. Dozens of people. Dozens of truckloads of material removed - material surrounding load bearing walls, etc. Pre-cutting load bearing beams... etc.

And that was for a single small building. How many tons of stuff would have had to have been removed to prep for the collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7? With nobody noticing anything but some 'mysterious' unlabeled trucks? Were these large dump trucks?

But never mind all that - just show us all your amazing mathematical analysis.

Or, if you just saw some conspiracy kook make such a claim and you found it impressive, show it to us and explain how you are confident that it represents reality.

Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
But that implies the building suffered worse damage to one particular side.
It doesn't imply it - it shows that it was heavily damaged which contradicts the usual conspiracist claims.
For it to collapse the way it did all have the vertical supports must have given way at the same time.
What makes you say that, exactly?
Did you actually watch the video I posted?
Yes, and I have heard similar claims for many years. Did you watch the video I linked, wherein you can see that it does not collapse all at once?

Were there mysterious unmarked trucks with mysterious men going into WTC7 in the middle of the night, too?

If so, who were they?

What was their plan/motiviation?

Upvote 0

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It doesn't imply it - it shows that it was heavily damaged which contradicts the usual conspiracist claims.

I have never claimed that it wasn't damaged. However if the back half of my house caught fire, but not the front, I wouldn't expect the entire building to collapse.

What makes you say that, exactly?

Just watch it, the entire building falls into its own footprint at the same time. I watched some local flats actually get demolished here in Glasgow, and despite being rigged with explosives, they didn't collapse like this. It's not easy to achieve that, so I just don't believe that a fire caused what is depicted in the image below.

wtc7-demolition.gif

Failed demolition in Glasgow:

Yes, and I have heard similar claims for many years. Did you watch the video I linked, wherein you can see that it does not collapse all at once?

Erm, yes. The building does collapse in the video you provided!?!

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Which companies were these? And where did you get this "evidence"? Youtube truthers?

Are you (edit) serious??????? Read this:
How Controlled Demolitions Work And When To Use Them - Hughes & Salvidge

You should try the internet for a change... It's been around for a bit... It has useful data and information..

Site preparation for demolition is detailed and thorough, regardless of the method of demolition. When preparing a site for demolition by explosive means it all depends on the structure. A simple structure like a chimney can be prepared for a controlled demolition in less than a week but larger, more complex or multiple structures can take up to six months of preparation to remove internal walls, drilling holes for placing of explosives, wrapping columns with fabric and fencing before firing the explosives.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Right - totally did not distort what I wrote! So Christian of you!

Right... Witnesses... Only came forth after the fact... "Some company"... "No name son the vehicles" = demolition teams!

And who was behind it all?

Conservative Christian GW Bush?

OK... I could actually accept that, but I do not accept vague "witness" claims with no corroboration.
No, but I can say... "Unwarranted extrapolation." "Jumping to conclusions."

Great - let us see the means by which you came to this mathematical certainty. Show your work, and how you determined the values for your variables.
Right... if you say so.

But do tell us all about the evidence that supports whatever scenario you believe to be the truth.

IOW - other than people claiming to have seen things that they are not certain of (trucks with no company names on them), claiming that things just don't seem right (based on their prejudices), what is the actual evidence that whatever it is you prefer as an explanation is TRUE?

And to what end? What was the motivation of this "inside job"?

About 20 years ago, I lived a few miles from an old 10 story building that was going to be demolished via implosion. Prep crews worked on it for about 2 months. Dozens of people. Dozens of truckloads of material removed - material surrounding load bearing walls, etc. Pre-cutting load bearing beams... etc.

And that was for a single small building. How many tons of stuff would have had to have been removed to prep for the collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7? With nobody noticing anything but some 'mysterious' unlabeled trucks? Were these large dump trucks?

But never mind all that - just show us all your amazing mathematical analysis.

Or, if you just saw some conspiracy kook make such a claim and you found it impressive, show it to us and explain how you are confident that it represents reality.
There are many theories as to who and how... The deal is that the government wanted to go to war and they needed a reason..... This.........was their reason....Still, many countries did not back them or sanction the invasion...

The affiliation of Bush, as a conservative Christian... is highly suspect... He was a sketchy "christian" at best. Only the Lord knows his heart and who is pulling the strings of that government.

But, I doubt if you are going to ever understand the complexities of controlled demolition... and... your ignorance of that, expressed in the first part of this post... leads me to this conclusion.

Any evidence that I present will not match your strict standards... meaning anything that contradicts your view is unacceptable. Especially if it's from You Tube.. because You tube must be fake cause it's all skateboarders posting their fails and videos of cats....... Right?

Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
Are you (edit) serious???????
Oh, calling me names I see...
Read this:
How Controlled Demolitions Work And When To Use Them - Hughes & Salvidge

You should try the internet for a change... It's been around for a bit... It has useful data and information..

Site preparation for demolition is detailed and thorough, regardless of the method of demolition. When preparing a site for demolition by explosive means it all depends on the structure. A simple structure like a chimney can be prepared for a controlled demolition in less than a week but larger, more complex or multiple structures can take up to six months of preparation to remove internal walls, drilling holes for placing of explosives, wrapping columns with fabric and fencing before firing the explosives.
Are you saying that this company rigged the WTC for demolition - did all that - with nobody noticing?

If not, you such did a nice self-own.

Not that you could tell.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Oh, calling me names I see...

As you can see, my shock wore off and I edited my post.

Are you saying that this company rigged the WTC for demolition - did all that - with nobody noticing?
Can you show me where I said that this company did it?

See, this is why it is so hard to have a conversation... you ask for proof of something... it is given to you and then you deflect and state some other absurd assumption from the proof.

All I did was give "evidence" of the length of time that it takes to properly demolish a building.... This is directly related to the nonsense that the twin towers and the other building fell in this manner..... by chance.

It is extremely powerful evidence that this was planned. AND, that you can find solid data on the "internet".

If not, you such did a nice self-own.

Not sure what this is about.. but.... meh...

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Conspiracy theories, sure.

I fully accept the likelihood that the Rove/Cheney administration 'allowed' 9/11 to happen - after all, they shrugged off the Clarke memo.

But the planes did hit the buildings. Did they not? Or was that holographic trickery done with space lasers?

Or was it mini-nukes that did not produce radiation and somehow were able to detonate at the very floors that the planes hit. Yes, I actually saw a 9/11 truther make that claim - he was a creationist also.

Ah, the old "no TRUE Christian" fallacy,.

Not like you, you mean.

Funny thing - the very fact that controlled demolitions ARE so complex, time consuming, requiring, according to YOU, months of physical preparation with nobody noticing the "preparation to remove internal walls, drilling holes for placing of explosives, wrapping columns with fabric and fencing before firing the explosives." - all on the floors the planes hit on!

Amazing...

But do go on with your insulting my intelligence and gullibility and all that, please do.

My post in which I wrote:

"There are witnesses, I think that this has already been explained before, that some company had access to the towers for months, at night.. No name on their vehicles.. just maintenance crews and nobody knows what they were there for.."

to which you later replied with how such nameless and mysterious companies requite months in:

"preparation to remove internal walls, drilling holes for placing of explosives, wrapping columns with fabric and fencing before firing the explosives."

and you concluded that this is a problem for ME?
Amazing.

This is true, for I need more than "theories" and on the one hand claims that mysterious people did this and that with nobody noticing, and on the other, you admonishing me for not acknowledging the extensive work that has to be done to prep for demolition.

Not anything - just the usual "conspiracy theories" built on innuendo, rumors, uncorroborated 'facts' - the sort found on YouTube conspiracy kook videos that only offer the same.

No - there are some very good YouTube channels with sane, educated people running them. There are also, however a lot LOT of disinformation, conspiracy garbage channels that report rumors as fact, optical illusions as evidence the sun is just above the hills, etc.
Saw one where this guy took pictures from Mars and after claiming NASA had filtered the pictures to hide the truth, ran the pictures though all kinds of filters and effects and amazingly found just what he had hoped to - "evidence" of spaceship crashes and demolished cities, all based on his filters/effects making flat surfaces silver....

Garbage.

Debunking conspiracy kooks is pretty easy.
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists
Sorry, I didn't have time to read or respond to any more of your deflection from the simple truths that high school students can grasp.

Carry on...

Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
Sorry, I didn't have time to read or respond to any more of your deflection from the simple truths that high school students can grasp.

Carry on...
So, you have no pre-fabricated come backs and realize that you shot yourself in the foot.

I see little reason to waste my time with a conspiracy theorist that is too dedicated to his worldview that he cannot see how foolish and childish he comes across.

I shan't be replying to you for a while, it has become tedious and your posts are predictably silly and empty.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So, you have no pre-fabricated come backs and realize that you shot yourself in the foot.

I see little reason to waste my time with a conspiracy theorist that is too dedicated to his worldview that he cannot see how foolish and childish he comes across.

I shan't be replying to you for a while, it has become tedious and your posts are predictably silly and empty.
Look, my point was that the buildings were demolished as per a controlled demolition. I said that it takes months to plan and prepare in order for it to be done properly.
YOU asked for evidence.
I gave you evidence.. You passed it off.
You will accept nothing... if it contradicts your view.
You will ask for citations, proof of their credibility, anything and everything to deny the solid truth that is presented to you.

Others have also showed videos and gave links to solid proof of the fact that, whoever did this.... it was not caused by two planes... and... it was the result of significant engineering... It was totally premeditated....

If you really want to get the specifics of all of these facts... do some research. Stop asking others and then flipping it off due to semantics.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

From Wikipedia:

'During its existence, the World Trade Center experienced several major incidents, including a fire on February 13, 1975,[6] a bombing on February 26, 1993,[7] and a bank robbery on January 14, 1998.[8] In 1998, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey decided to privatize it by leasing the buildings to a private company to manage. It awarded the lease to Silverstein Properties in July 2001.[9]'

It is my understanding that Silverstein Properties undertook a lot of work on the buildings between July 2001 and 9/11. The buildings apparently contained a lot of asbestos, which would need to be removed. I can't remember the source for this, though I could probably find it with enough time. Larry Silverstein's acquisition of the properties is well documented however, and intuition would suggest that a lot of surveying work would have been done to determine how much the repairs would cost, and that he would probably have begun working on the buildings as soon as he took control of them. I understand it takes approximately six weeks to rig a building for demolition, though I imagine there are number of variables.

Interestingly Netanyahu and 'Lucky Larry' are said to be friends who used to speak on the telephone most weeks.

Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
From Wikipedia:

'During its existence, the World Trade Center experienced several major incidents, including a fire on February 13, 1975,[6] a bombing on February 26, 1993,[7] and a bank robbery on January 14, 1998.[8] In 1998, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey decided to privatize it by leasing the buildings to a private company to manage. It awarded the lease to Silverstein Properties in July 2001.[9]'

It is my understanding that Silverstein Properties undertook a lot of work on the buildings between July 2001 and 9/11. The buildings apparently contained a lot of asbestos, which would need to be removed. I can't remember the source for this, though I could probably find it with enough time. Larry Silverstein's acquisition of the properties is well documented however, and intuition would suggest that a lot of surveying work would have been done to determine how much the repairs would cost, and that he would probably have begun working on the buildings as soon as he took control of them. I understand it takes approximately six weeks to rig a building for demolition, though I imagine there are number of variables.

Interestingly Netanyahu and 'Lucky Larry' are said to be friends who used to speak on the telephone most weeks.
Bank robbery??? Why didn't you say so!
Obviously an inside job using magic and space beam weapons and a conspiracy of THE JEWS and the Illuminati and the Clintons.

Upvote 0

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bank robbery??? Why didn't you say so!
Obviously an inside job using magic and space beam weapons and a conspiracy of THE JEWS and the Illuminati and the Clintons.

The salient part was this:

'In 1998, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey decided to privatize it by leasing the buildings to a private company to manage. It awarded the lease to Silverstein Properties in July 2001.[9]'

Your reply is petulant. If you cannot debate like an adult, then I'd rather you simply didn't bother as you have not added anything of value to the discussion.

Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
The salient part was this:

'In 1998, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey decided to privatize it by leasing the buildings to a private company to manage. It awarded the lease to Silverstein Properties in July 2001.[9]'

And they what - hired the Saudi terrorists to learn to fly planes, hijack them, and crash them into the WTC (aided, of course, by mysterious demolition teams that rigged the towers to implode starting, coincidentally, where the hijacked planes struck the buildings) - all for.... an insurance payout? That is some CRAZY conspiracy!
Your reply is petulant. If you cannot debate like an adult, then I'd rather you simply didn't bother as you have not added anything of value to the discussion.
Your position is idiotic, the product of gullibility, paranoia, and ignorance, coupled with the desire to be seen as "woke."
What have you added, besides some dopey Alex Jones/Qanon garbage that sane, educated people don't fall for in the first place?

Grow up.

Upvote 0

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And they what - hired the Saudi terrorists to learn to fly planes, hijack them, and crash them into the WTC (aided, of course, by mysterious demolition teams that rigged the towers to implode starting, coincidentally, where the hijacked planes struck the buildings) - all for.... an insurance payout? That is some CRAZY conspiracy!

Your position is idiotic, the product of gullibility, paranoia, and ignorance, coupled with the desire to be seen as "woke."
What have you added, besides some dopey Alex Jones/Qanon garbage that sane, educated people don't fall for in the first place?

Grow up.

Some of the 'terrorists' implicated turned up alive: BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

The motive is obviously conjecture, but the Neo-Con think tank Project For a New American Century published a report in 2000 in which they lamented that without a 'new Pearl Harbor' they would not be able to implement the Wolfowitz Doctrine. A year later they got it.

What do you think motivated the 'terrorists' in the official narrative? What was their objective?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
Some of the 'terrorists' implicated turned up alive: BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
So authorities misidentified a couple of them. Huh... I guess that means it was an inside job..
The motive is obviously conjecture, but the Neo-Con think tank Project For a New American Century published a report in 2000 in which they lamented that without a 'new Pearl Harbor' they would not be able to implement the Wolfowitz Doctrine. A year later they got it.
Oh, I fully accept the likelihood that Rove Co. 'allowed' it to happen. What I don't accept is the 'conspiracy theory' crap about space beams and mini-nukes and planned demolitions.
What do you think motivated the 'terrorists' in the official narrative? What was their objective?
What motivated the Blind Sheik? What motivated the the Shoe Bomber? What motivates any of them?

Upvote 0

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So authorities misidentified a couple of them. Huh... I guess that means it was an inside job..

When you look at all of the evidence in the round, yes that's the obvious conclusion.

Oh, I fully accept the likelihood that Rove Co. 'allowed' it to happen. What I don't accept is the 'conspiracy theory' crap about space beams and mini-nukes and planned demolitions.

Now where did I mention 'space beams' or 'mini-nukes'? You're creating a straw man.

What motivated the Blind Sheik? What motivated the the Shoe Bomber? What motivates any of them?

We're talking about a group of individuals, not a lone nut. If the official story is to be believed these guys hijacked planes, evaded the world's most sophisticated military for over an hour and performed complex maneuvers, which experienced pilots have claimed they were beyond their capabilities, before spectacularly crashing their planes into high profile buildings.

The Project For the New American Century guys got their 'new Pearl Harbor' and were able to implement the Wolfowitz Doctrine and pass the PATRIOT Act that was drawn up very quickly. Lucky Larry got his insurance money and, unlike every other day, wasn't in the Windows restaurant at the top of one of the buildings. But what was the motive your guys had?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.