3000+ architects and engineers say evidence shows 9/11 was controlled demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate30

Mar 20, 2019
Oz
✟55,851.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Certainly not. One always has the "Official Report" for the ignorant masses who can't handle and so are not allowed the truth.
As with the Warren commission and the magic bullet. The magic wand can do amazing things even with official reports. Many are happy that it stays that way.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Although burning jet fuel, or any fire of significant heat, will weaken structural steel beams... Jet fuel, in open air burns will not reach the temperature necessary to melt steel beams.

Here... from Wiki: Max adiabatic burn temperature 2,500 K (2,230 °C) (4,040 °F) open air burn temperature: 1,030 °C (1,890 °F)[10][11][12]

From:Questions and Answers - What's the melting point of steel?

Most steel has other metals added to tune its properties, like strength, corrosion resistance, or ease of fabrication. Steel is just the element iron that has been processed to control the amount of carbon. Iron, out of the ground, melts at around 1510 degrees C (2750°F). Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500°F).

So, in response to your statement, which I took as sarcasm.... no, jet fuel will not melt steel beams.

However, lets go with your theory.... Jet crashes into upper stories of building, Jet fuel melts beams. Building crumples all the way down to the basement.. straight down in free fall... Seriously?

More like... Plane crashes into building, fire melts beams... top of building topples over and takes out many blocks of the city below.... and leaves the majority of the structure standing.

So, to have not one, not two, but three buildings fall straight down, in free fall, into their small (relative to their massive height and considerable amount of structural mass and volume) footprint. Leaving no significant amount of structural rubble and mass...would be a miraculous phenomenon.

I don't care who did it.. whether the US government, CIA, or some terrorist group... someone had access to those buildings in significant capacity to set up considerable conditions to conduct a very well orchestrated controlled demolition of some very tall buildings in one of the busiest cities in the world.

Worse, is the fact that millions of people watched this and have not got the logic and common sense to see that there is no way that these buildings would collapse the way they did, without falling left or right, north or south... toppling like a tower from the game of Jenga, and leaving the majority of the structure, that was obviously not on fire or close to any temperature that would have even weakened the structural steel standing.

And, that's just from observation, even at the time of the event.

Combine that with the follow up information that showed, not a heap of rubble but a hole in the ground.

This only shows the naivety of the general public and their willingness to believe anything that they are told.
If it reads longer than a bumpersticker...
It likely won't be understood or remembered.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know, I heard some street vendors were selling these magic wands on 9/11 that turned steel to ash, but no one talks about that. ;)
It may have been one of those vendors that found the hijacker's passport next to all the melted steel that destroyed everything else. (giggles)

Upvote 0

WESTOZZIE

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Me too. Here's a compilation someone did with the reporter talking about the building collapsing with it still in the background. When I first saw this it was years ago it was more drawn out raw footage, but this one seems to sum it up nicely. Of course there are guesses out there about how it collapsed, but I have yet to hear a satisfactory response as to how the media received word of it's collapse, prior to its collapse. Also, I was wrong about the 15 minutes. It seems it was reported about 20 minutes prior to collapse instead.

Actually it is not a mystery why the Saloman Brothers building WTC 7 COLLAPSED. Owner Larry Silverstein admitted on camera that because of sustaining damage from debris and the uncontrollable fire burning (gently in the basement), that it was decided on the day--yes on the day..."to PULL IT". In the demolition industry that means it was decided to demolish the building with detonator charges strategically placed on each level of the 47 storey building to bring it down on it's own footprint so as not to damage surrounding buildings (just like the other two WTC buildings were brought down).

https://gods-salvation.com/wp-conte...lverstein-says-PULL-IT-INSIDE-JOB-YouTube.mp4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,472.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I would like to hear a reply to post #8, the claim that the BBC announced that building #7 was destroyed 15 minutes before it actually happened.
Doctor Who had wandered into the news studio and told them what was going to happen. The BBC covered it up as they want to conceal the fact that the Doctor Who series is a documentary, not a drama.

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
it was decided on the day--yes on the day..."to PULL IT". In the demolition industry that means it was decided to demolish the building with detonator charges strategically placed on each level of the 47 storey building to bring it down on it's own footprint

I agree with you, but the mainstream conspiracy theorists (MCTs) are saying that "pull it" meant to pull all the emergency crews out of the building, because it was about to collapse.

Upvote 0

WESTOZZIE

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For anyone interested and also any FBI or CIA trolls have a look at this post I just did....

UK Man Won Case against BBC for 9/11 Cover Up

The whole war on terrorism, the hatred among "Christians" of anything Arab, the willingness to support troops to go and kill Arabs, the willingness to support war mongers in Government such as Trump, Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz or the Clintons etc etc ...is all directly related to whether you believe the 9/11 story that the Government and it's propaganda mouthpiece the Media have been telling you.

You are going to find out that far from the Arab people's being the great threat to world peace that our own Governments are the real threat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
to PULL IT"

Wasn't that a prophetic reference to the $13B he'd 'pull' out of the insurance? Surprised he didn't have the chutzpah to add Building 7 to the claim. Disappointed in you Larry, not all items accounted for in the stocktake.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3000+ architects and engineers say evidence shows 9/11 was controlled demolition

I used to believe in the official story of what happened on 9/11 and thought anyone who didn’t was some kind of crazy person. But a while ago, I came across the group Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. The rigorous and professional work that they have done to demonstrate what really happened on 9/11 was very different from the official story is overwhelming.

The number of credentialed architects and engineers who agree is now 3000 and still growing.

There is now a federal court case regarding this very issue that you might want to look into. So far, the mainstream media has completely ignored it, but it’s happening.
What about the other 1.7 million architects and engineers in the US ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WESTOZZIE

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah Shrewd Manager, I get your humour...but the trouble is 99% of the Church of Jesus will not come anywhere near the true story of 9/11. I have agonised over "why" since seeing through the fake news in 2002 . The answer I found is not nice.
Why do Christians mostly support the official story of 9/11?
Their minds have been propagandised and blinded. The truth would threaten many of their doctrinal positions and also their idolatry and servitude to the Flag, the Constitution and support of their military for their protection. How could they trust the news anchor ever again with their square chin and charming smile? How could they trust any elected leader if they knew that they have all been lying to them about not only 9/11 but so many other things? We as a church have been seduced. We think that CNN is a prophet speaking God's truth...or for you and me Shrewdie...the ABC or Channel 9. :)
The church has no ear for God's prophets but only an ear for the Devil's prophets, ie, politicians, news anchors, movie makers, United Nations, Big Pharma, etc etc. Rant ended..

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The church has no ear for God's prophets but only an ear for the Devil's prophets, ie, politicians, news anchors, movie makers, United Nations, Big Pharma, etc etc. Rant ended..

Sad but true. When I got born again some 6 years ago from atheism/ agnosticism (God led me to Him through 7 years in the 'truth movement' having taken out all my holy cows one by one), armed with the spirit and the words of Christ I rushed out to join a church, eager to share in the knowledge of God, with an expectation that I'd join with the body of Christ who could see through the tawdry lies of the world system (just as Christ teaches so perfectly). Did I have another thing coming!

I'm a firm believer in the idea that you can't love God without loving the truth in all its forms, no matter how inconvenient. And it starts with 'Let God be true...' So I don't usually last too long at a church before the worm turns due to some controversy or other (often universalism). Still, God will teach us a little patience even if our clay is brittle.

The Church has gone a-whoring with the world, now reaching for the spiritual pigsty. But still, Hosea buys back his worthless harlot bride with everything he has. Jesus gives it all to overcome the world and seal the assurance that God's had it covered from the beginning - salvation is His right arm. For with God, all things work together for the good.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I used to believe in the official story of what happened on 9/11 and thought anyone who didn’t was some kind of crazy person. But a while ago, I came across the group Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. The rigorous and professional work that they have done to demonstrate what really happened on 9/11 was very different from the official story is overwhelming.

The number of credentialed architects and engineers who agree is now 3000 and still growing.

There is now a federal court case regarding this very issue that you might want to look into. So far, the mainstream media has completely ignored it, but it’s happening.
They are correct. It was a detonation with folks still inside, staged to look like a terrorist attack. In other words, it was a false flag (see also Project Gladio). Don't get me wrong, people still died, but it wasn't just somerandom act of terror. It was planed by the Bushes, whose real last name is Scherff.

If you want to get an idea what was going on, I recommend 9/11 Facts: The World Trade Center and The 9/11 Attacks | 911Truth.Org. You'll also like Neon Revolt.

A lot of people are questioning everything due the obvious lies and hate the government, MSM, and entertainment industry have been shoving at us. Those who are dismiss have been lulled to sleep and brainwashed by deepstate lies and propaganda. They no longer have ears to hear or eyes to see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just because a question is answered doesn't automatically make the answer accurate.
Especially in the land of lying murdering governments and rouge intelligence agencies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
A lot of people are questioning everything due the obvious lies and hate the government, MSM, and entertainment industry have shoving at us. Those who dismiss have been lulled to sleep and brainwashed by deepstate lies and propaganda. They no longer have ears to hear or eyes to see.
Clarify?
This looks like a couple statements opposed to each other.

When people no longer listen to nor believe what the lying propaganda says, this is good, is it not?
They may then have, or already have, ears to hear the truth, and eyes to see the truth, that the propaganda is all geared against.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
What about the other 1.7 million architects and engineers in the US ?
Maybe like licensed by government employees, who won't speak against the government's stated propaganda, they won't speak up because they don't believe they can make a difference (which is true, unless Yahuweh changes things),
and they believe they could lose their jobs , livelihood, and maybe even family, home and life.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For anyone interested and also any FBI or CIA trolls have a look at this post I just did....

UK Man Won Case against BBC for 9/11 Cover Up

The whole war on terrorism, the hatred among "Christians" of anything Arab, the willingness to support troops to go and kill Arabs, the willingness to support war mongers in Government such as Trump, Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz or the Clintons etc etc ...is all directly related to whether you believe the 9/11 story that the Government and it's propaganda mouthpiece the Media have been telling you.

You are going to find out that far from the Arab people's being the great threat to world peace that our own Governments are the real threat.
The brits didn't buy the lies the Americans did. FVEY and Mossad were involved in this plan to start a war. FVEY is used to break laws in these "allied" nations by getting your ally to do illegal things you can't legally do on your home soil. Mossad did the actual detonations: 9/11 Suspects: Dancing Israelis : The Corbett Report

Saudia Arabia was involved because Israel and SA are allies (you won't hear this talked about much). SA bankrolls/ed most government created terrorism.

• Agree
Reactions: Dennis Rhodes
Upvote 0

Dennis Rhodes

Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2019
Perth
Visit site
✟46,253.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tell me ARBROWN , how does believing/knowing these things effect your fellowship with other Christians? Most Christians I know believe the whole pack of lies that the Corporate media and Government puppets tell us. I was with a few brothers and the pastor one time in a prayer meeting and they started praying for President Bush that God would speak to his heart and direct him blah blah....they believed he was/is a born again believer. That was the day I left that church.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Tell me ARBROWN , how does believing/knowing these things effect your fellowship with other Christians? Most Christians I know believe the whole pack of lies that the Corporate media and Government puppets tell us. I was with a few brothers and the pastor one time in a prayer meeting and they started praying for President Bush that God would speak to his heart and direct him blah blah....they believed he was/is a born again believer. That was the day I left that church.

Tell me about it. Going to most churches is like associating with a pack of zombies who have swallowed all the propaganda. You can usually find a few who are awakeish, but the majority have no eyes or ears to perceive what's going on. I spotted this article about an Iranian Christian saying “There is a satanic lullaby here. All the Christians are sleepy and I’m feeling sleepy.” in reference to American Churches. IMO, she's 100% correct. Too many American churches have turned into the sleeping virgins without oil. They should be terrified of being one of those Revelation churches whose lamp-stand was removed (ie the active presence of the Holy Spirit).

IMO, the real issue is the church has stopped making disciples, teaching Christians how to hear the Holy Spirit, and that He is at work around them in the world all the time. If you talk about this, no one really understands what you're saying. This is why the church isn't doing mightier works than Christ Jesus did, as He told us we would: to do them, you must follow the leading of the Spirit. You only get those abilities when you are following the will of God, in essence becoming His vessel to manifest His will. Most Christians around the world don't seem to grasp this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.