Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Covenant Israel, not to be confused with national Israel.
This is one of your made up terms. National Israel is also a made up term. Which you use to justify your doctrine that the church has become Israel.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
For individuals, today is the day of salvation.

All individuals in Christ, Jews, and Gentiles. They are Christ's people! Nowhere in Scripture where God will plan a national redemption in the future as you think!

But for the nations and Israel, there is a set time of events that are to take place - and it has to do with God taking the dominion that Satan's invisible kingdom of Babylon the Great has over the world. And making Satan a terror no more.

Of course not. Satan has been bound since the Cross so he could not frustrate the building of God's Church with men redeemed from every nation! Satan will not be freed from the bottomless pit, until the building of God's church with all Gentiles be coming in be fulfilled, then the time of the end comes!

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Let's look at a little sketch to perhaps put things into focus a little..

7years.png
The 1260 days is right. The 3 1/2 days is right.

The 1290 days falls on Day 2475. The 1335th day falls on Day 2520. The AOD is setup on Day 1185.

Redo your chart.

Day 1 confirming of the covenant
1260 days prophesying of the two witnesses
Day 1185 AoD setup in the temple
Day 1260 the two witnesses killed
Day 1263.5 the two witnesses ascend
Day 2475 The world sees Jesus before the Throne of God in heaven
Day 2520 Jesus returns down to earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
TS, I am challenging you to find one bible commentator who refers to Deuteronomy 31:9-13 as the basis for confirming the covenant for 7 years. You have a bad habit of throwing out false accusations - instead of just stating your case.

Beside, Deuteronomy 31:9-13 has nothing to do with the confirmation of one week (seven). The number seven signifies totality of whatever is in view. The totality of the building of Christ's church from the Cross to the Second Coming whom Christ has confirmed a covenant with, Selah! Nothing to do with your Antichrist signing a peace treaty for 7 literal years with godless national Israel which is absurd, to begin with anyway. Nowhere in the content of Daniel 9 did God talk about someone else than Messiah the Prince. Antichrist is a pure speculation on your part.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All individuals in Christ, Jews, and Gentiles. They are Christ's people! Nowhere in Scripture where God will plan a national redemption in the future as you think!
Didn't I explain to you before it is in Isaiah 66. You are not Zion. It is talking about the Jews and Israel.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

Psalms 2
2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The 1260 days is right. The 3 1/2 days is right.

The 1290 days falls on Day 1275. The 1335th day falls on Day 2520. The AOD is setup on Day 1185.

Redo your chart.

Day 1 confirming of the covenant
1260 days prophesying of the two witnesses
Day 1185 AoD setup in the temple
Day 1260 the two witnesses killed
Day 1263.5 the two witnesses ascend
Day 1275 The world sees Jesus before the Throne of God in heaven
Day 2520 Jesus returns down to earth.

You are working too hard to make things up. Where in Scripture did God specifically say about 1185, 1263.5, 1275, and 2520. It is your speculations. Not biblical facts.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Beside, Deuteronomy 31:9-13 has nothing to do with the confirmation of one week (seven). The number seven signifies totality of whatever is in view.
Irrelavent what the number seven signifies. Mose required the Mt. Sinai covenant to be confirmed on the 7 year shmita cycle.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is one of your made up terms. National Israel is also a made up term. Which you use to justify your doctrine that the church has become Israel.

I already explained this biblically many times. You did not like it nor receive it so you remain in blindness being obsessed with national Israel like the Jews of Old!

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Irrelavent what the number seven signifies. Mose required the Mt. Sinai covenant to be confirmed on the 7 year shmita cycle.

I know you do not care about the spiritual signification or meaning of numbers in Scripture. I knew that you are trying to base a week of Daniel 9:27 on "7 years shmita cycle" which will NOT stand in the day of Judgment. What does the "cycle" have to do with one week of Daniel 9:27 is confirmed? Makes no biblical sense. Just speculation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Didn't I explain to you before it is in Isaiah 66. You are not Zion. It is talking about the Jews and Israel.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

Psalms 2
2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Guess you forgot how to compare Scripture with Scripture. How about Mount Zion in Revelation 14? It applies to ALL men in Christ, the firstfruits, who is also Daniel's people! Not the Jews only! Selah!

Revelation 14:1-5
[1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
[2] And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
[3] And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
[4] These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
[5] And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are working too hard to make things up. Where in Scripture did God specifically say about 1185, 1263.5, 1275, and 2520. It is your speculations. Not biblical facts.
TS, you have to change your behavior toward others if you expect God to give you the understanding of the prophecies.

btw, 1275 was a typo. It should have been 2475. I went back and edited my post. Take a try and make a chart with the days I gave. See what it looks like. So we will have a nice visual to use and talk about.

The 7 years is 2520 days long (360 x 7). Subtract the 1335 days from day 2520, the day Jesus returns. Blessed are those who remain faithful from the day the AoD is setup to be worshiped until Jesus returns.

Day 2520 minus 1335 days is Day 1185 on the 7 year timeline.

1290 days from then, Day 1185, is Day 2475, the day when the world sees Jesus before the throne of God in heaven in the sixth seal. This is what cause the kings of the earth to assemble their armies to make war on Jesus - to stop him from executing judgment on them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
btw, 1275 was a typo. It should have been 2475.

So? It is still a speculation! Nowhere God did say 2475 in Scripture. You made it up! Can't you get it? You have to show us the Scripture where God specifically say 2475, else you make it up! Come on!

I went back and edited my post. Take a try and make a chart with the days I gave. See what it looks like.

No thanks! I am not going to update my chart based on what I know is FALSE interpretations and speculations. You have to show us a Scripture support first!

The 7 years is 2520 days long (360 x 7). Subtract the 1335 days form day 2520, the day Jesus returns. Blessed are those who remain faithful from the day the AoD is setup to be worshiped until Jesus returns.

The week of Daniel 9:27 is not based on 360 days, 365 days, 7 years cycle at Mt. Sinai, moon cycle, whatever. None of that! This is not how God wanted us to understand. It is a special week, the totality of a covenant with His People. Not based on something we could play with our calendar! Selah!

Day 2520 minus 1335 days is Day 1185 on the 7 year timeline.

blah blab blah. Noooo.. 1335 is not something you have to subtract from. It is a time post determined (and only known) by God. Geez.

1290 days from then, Day 1185, is Day 2475, the day when the world sees Jesus before the throne of God in heaven in the sixth seal. This is what cause the kings of the earth to assemble their armies to make war on Jesus - to stop him from executing judgment on them.

More mathematics gymnastic. Waste of time!

The assembly of earthly armies with literal weapons to attack Jesus to prevent Him from coming to Earth? Say what?! More of endless speculations and misinterpretations on your part!

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What does the "cycle" have to do with one week of Daniel 9:27 is confirmed? Makes no biblical sense. Just speculation.
What does not make sense is a "for" seven years peace treaty.

Confirming the covenant "for" seven years makes sense if it is a cycle that has been established.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No thanks! I am not going to update my chart based on what I know is FALSE interpretations and speculations. You have to show us a Scripture support first!
Make a different chart. Color code each segment between the Days.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The assembly of earthly armies with literal weapons to attack Jesus to prevent Him from coming to Earth?
Psalms 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What does not make sense is a "for" seven years peace treaty.

Confirming the covenant "for" seven years makes sense if it is a cycle that has been established.

Not according to God. You simply misapplied the verse with Daniel 9:27.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
7years.png

This week is not literally 7 years that the New Covenant is confirmed by Christ, but the whole New Covenant period from the Cross to the Consummation! The building of Christ's church takes time! This also celebrates the week of the Feast of Tabernacles. Please study the Feast of Tabernacles here.

You don't show Day 1 on your chart.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Looking for something to complain about?

Confirmation of the covenant/The Cross is Day One. Duh.
Day 1 is not on your chart. And what is the notation "Resurrected and fled from Babylon" supposed to mean?

Upvote 0