Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
The Year Of Jubilee (Leviticus 25 verses 8 to 22)
8 And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

1917 - 1967 - 2017
The promised land -Israel - was to be returned to the original owners the 12 tribes.
(special property laws applied to the Levites)
1967 Israel captured the West Bank (Samaria and Judea), along with the Gaza Strip,
the Sinai Peninsula, East Jerusalem and the Temple Mount.
A Year of Jubilee - land returned back to the Jews - the original owners gifted to by God.

So what is left to give back to Israel? What real estate would be appropriate to fulfill the
last significant Bible prophecies concerning Jerusalem and the restoration of Israel and Judah?
The Temple Mount. Now that would definitely be the beginning of the end!!

Waggles

Acts 2:38
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Jerusalem8.jpg

The abomination of desolation

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So what is left to give back to Israel? What real estate would be appropriate to fulfill the
last significant Bible prophecies concerning Jerusalem and the restoration of Israel and Judah?
Josh 1.3 Every place on which the sole of your foot treads, I have given it to you, just as I spoke to Moses.
4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon, even as far as the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and as far as the Great Sea toward the setting of the sun will be your territory.

What remains? All the land between the Jordan river and the Euphrates.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Somehow the actual establishment of Israel when the British pulled out in 1948 didn't make it on your timeline.

Hal Lindsey and many other prophecy predictors were making their '40-year generation' predictions based on THAT date. When nothing happened in 1988, they began touting the Jubilee idea. When nothing happened in 1998, 2000 became the new target date, based on Jesus birth. Well 2000 has come and gone and it looks like the prophecy predictors have moved the goal posts once again to 2017.

And on and on it goes.....

• Prayers
Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
1917 - 1967 - 2017
The promised land -Israel - was to be returned to the original owners the 12 tribes.
1967 Israel captured the West Bank (Samaria and Judea), along with the Gaza Strip,
A Year of Jubilee - land returned back to the Jews - the original owners gifted to by God.

There might be some adjustments required from where the seven "sevens" need to be measured from, but it sure looks like we must be in the right ballpark.

And based on the magnitude of the Event that we're talking about, it's probably never a bad time to have some LED flashlights and some batteries.

And have the AM radio handy, and some granola bars in storage.

And fill the bathtub with water, unless you have a lake at the bottom of your street.

And what else?

The abomination of desolation

Now that would definitely be the beginning of the end!!

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Somehow the actual establishment of Israel when the British pulled out in 1948 didn't make it on your timeline.
Hal Lindsey and many other prophecy predictors were making their '40-year generation' predictions based on THAT date. When nothing happened in 1988, they began touting the Jubilee idea. When nothing happened in 1998, 2000 became the new target date, based on Jesus birth. Well 2000 has come and gone and it looks like the prophecy predictors have moved the goal posts once again to 2017.

I wouldn't really want to set out to be a prophecy predictor, just for the sake of doing it. The odds are overwhelmingly stacked against me. Or are they?

On the other hand, I almost think that it would be negligent not to be looking, not to be watching right now for any signs. Because if Revelation begins to suddenly unfold, I'm just not going to want to be found out there polishing the hood of a brand new pickup truck, or some other fruitless endeavor.

And on and on it goes.....

And where it stops,
only the Lord Knows.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟275,049.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
8 And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

1917 - 1967 - 2017

If only there was some.... prophecy... about Jerusalem Day, the Jubilee, and Yom Kippur.... hmm, what was it? Ohhh yeah, but no, - no prophecy teacher talks about it so, it must not mean anything...

I mean, Daniel 9 fits this perfectly, but no, it couldn't mean that, could it? I mean Jonathan Kahn hasn't told us about it....

Sarcasm off.

The original Jerusalem Day, basis for the holiday, was 28 Iyyar, 5727 (June 7, 1967).

24 “Seventy '7's are decreed about your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy.
25 Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the call to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a ruler, there shall be seven '7's. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time.

26 And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”​

Verse 25's 'call to restore and build Jerusalem' is none other than the action celebrated in the Israeli national holiday 'Jerusalem Day', commemorating June 7, 1967 (28 Iyyar, 5727)

the 'anointed one' is the 'antichrist', the 'prince to come' is the false prophet.

the 7 '7's are 49 years, the 62 'weeks' are literal weeks.
Add 49 years to June 7, 1967 / 28 Iyyar, 5727 to get to dusk June 4, 2016 (28 Iyyar, 5776) or June 7, 2016.

3 items of interest happened on June 7, 2016
Netanyahu meets with Putin.
Israel's chief rabbi called for the creation of the 3rd Temple on TV
Trump became the official Republican candidate for US president.
(Putin = modern day Cyrus/ Trump = modern day Zerubabbel puppet governor, both tasked with rebuilding the new temple)

After 62 weeks, one of these 3 (4?) will be 'cut off' (on the Hebrew calendar, dusk Aug 12, 2017 or the solar calendar, Aug 15, 2017). This is the
'mortal head wound' event referred to in Revelation 13:3. If the assassination 'hype' is to be believed, this person will be Trump.

At the end of 69 weeks, this same person will confirm the Mosaic covenant (read every 7 years) - from the dusk June 4, 2016 end of 49 years (God's calendar) add 69 weeks to get to Yom Kippur, Sept 30, 2017, when the Mosaic covenant is read. https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dat...aw=69&ad=&rec=

At the end of 70 weeks a holy place will be anointed/ the 3rd Temple.

There are actually 2 dates for the 'call to restore Jerusalem'. One occurred on the original 'Jerusalem Day' holiday, June 7, 1967 // 28 Iyyar, 5727. The 2nd date was April 1, 1969

Go forward 49 hebrew calendar years + 62 weeks from the 1st date to get dusk Aug 12, 2017 when the 'anointed one' will be cut off. (antichrist's mortal head wound)

Go forward 49 Hebrew/ solar calendar years + 62 weeks from the 2nd date to get June 9, 2019, when the 'prince to come' will be cut off. That June 9, 2019 is Pentecost & also Shavuot. (false prophet's mortal head wound) (the false prophet will arrive on Passover 2018/ 49 years after April 1, 1969)

Subtract June 9, 2019 from dusk Aug 12, 2017 and you get... 666 days.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Go forward 49 Hebrew/ solar calendar years + 62 weeks from the 2nd date to get June 9, 2019, when the 'prince to come' will be cut off. That June 9, 2019 is Pentecost & also Shavuot. (false prophet's mortal head wound) (the false prophet will arrive on Passover 2018/ 49 years after April 1, 1969)

My understanding is not the same as yours. I think that the appointed time began in 2015, but like John the Baptist not widely recognized in the 1st century, not everything is like the prophecy teachers told us.

But what amazes me, with our understandings being so different, we are very close on the arrival of the Antichrist. I think that he has authority right now. I think that we have already entered into his 42 months. But I don't think that he will appear in person until the abyss is unlocked at the 5th trumpet, 5 months before the "darkened" sun. And that might be around the last 2 weeks of July or the first 2 weeks of August 2018.

I mean, Daniel 9 fits this perfectly, but no, it couldn't mean that, could it? I mean Jonathan Kahn hasn't told us about it....

I don't think we know yet just how perfectly it does fit. And I'm glad that the prophecy authors don't see it. If they were writing books about it, I would be skeptical about believing it. I would also be skeptical of anyone that sells a book or runs a business and calls it a "ministry".

There are actually 2 dates for the 'call to restore Jerusalem'. One occurred on the original 'Jerusalem Day' holiday, June 7, 1967 // 28 Iyyar, 5727. The 2nd date was April 1, 1969

I think 1967 was important but I don't think it's the right time to measure the seven "sevens" from. But whether or not it's 1967 or 1969, I wouldn't get too emotional arguing about it at this point in time. We are here.

But the way I see it, the correct and official governmental decree was in JANUARY 1969. For a long time I thought it was the Passover eve story too. There's a lot on the net about it but it's just talk. Try finding the real evidence. Try finding the minutes from the Knesset in 1969. I think we'd have to go to Israel and look at microfilm newspaper copies in a library. But if we Google "Knesset decree", you'll probably find a forum page and a picture like this:

b6632beb-a26b-4465-9799-4fd3a6eb0080_zpsyfk1eirn.jpg

So May 9 would not invalidate the April 1 story, but the other items that I've found will. And it's like having multiple witnesses. These things are unreproducible in time. They are never going to happen again.

In 1994 there was a comet that hit Jupiter twenty one times, Shoemaker Levy 9, that connected with the third moon of our tetrad. And that "third" moon of our tetrad connects with a "darkened" sun and a moon that will not give her light.

This "darkened" sun will happen in a future month of JANUARY. It has a high probability of being the one that happens "Immediately" after the tribulation of those days. Will the Fig Tree shed it's WINTER Fruit when shaken by a Mighty Wind?

I posted this link so many times, the web site changed their page and the link stopped working. And when I first started posting it, I never even noticed what I was supposed to be looking at.

The Company for the Reconstruction and Development of the Jewish Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem Ltd.

The Company for the Reconstruction and Development of the Jewish Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem Ltd. is the only fully government-owned company in the Jewish Quarter (100% of its shares are held by Israel’s Ministry of Construction).

The Company was established in the year 1969 following the liberation of Jerusalem, and it serves as an arm of the government for executing governmental policy in the Old City of Jerusalem. The Company is the primary lessee of 133 dunams of public land inside the walls of the Old City, and of another approximately 17,500 square meters outside the walls (in the City of David).

The Company also serves as a government housing company, and in this capacity it handles real estate and asset registration, the reassignment and transfer of rights, lawsuits relating to expropriation, ownership claims, evictions and the management of land registration ledgers.

• The Company was established in 1969 by the government of Israel.
  • The Company was established in order to rehabilitate the Jewish Quarter and develop it as a national, religious, historical and cultural site, with an emphasis on its unique character.
  • The rehabilitation of the Jewish Quarter took 16 years.
company profile - The Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem

After the Six-Day War, in April 1968 the State of Israel expropriated the Jewish Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem, an area of approximately 134 dunams including the Western Wall plaza and the buildings inside.

In July 1968, the government decided to create the Company for the Reconstruction and Development of the Jewish Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem Ltd., and in January 1969 the Company was established.

The Company was established with the purpose of developing and restoring the Jewish Quarter, which lay devastated and in ruins following the terrible damage done by the Jordanians when it fell to them in Israel’s War of Independence (1948).

areas of activity - The Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem

In July 1968, the government decided to create the Company for the Reconstruction and Development of the Jewish Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem Ltd., and in January 1969 the Company was established.

"From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the Ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens,'

Tetrad%20bg1%20large%201372%20E_zpsbrwhtedd.jpg

Tetradbg6_zpsc96d17a5.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1917 - 1967 - 2017

Gal 3:16  Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 

He is the Jubilee.
He said so in His own words found below.

Luk 4:18  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 
Luk 4:19
  To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 
Luk 4:20  And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 
Luk 4:21  And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears. 

Mat 21:37  But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son. 
Mat 21:38  But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. 
Mat 21:39  And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. 
Mat 21:40  When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? 
Mat 21:41  They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. 
Mat 21:42  Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? 
Mat 21:43  Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. 

1Pe 2:4  To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, 
1Pe 2:5  Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 
1Pe 2:6  Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded. 
1Pe 2:7  Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, 
1Pe 2:8  And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed. 
1Pe 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 
1Pe 2:10  Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. 

Mat 3:9  And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. 

1Ti 1:4  Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

The New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34 is found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 12:22-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Waggles

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
And what else?
Being a domsday prepper is a waste of time.
Jesus calls us to watch and pray. To keep the faith. To endure. Not to throw the towel in.
It ain't about baked beans in the cellar.

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Waggles

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Hal Lindsey and many other prophecy predictors
Fortunately, many of us never believed in Hal Lindsey and his superficial best selling books.
1948 is important and is the fulfillment of many prophecies concerning the Jews ending their dispersion
and coming back home to a new nation.
'A nation born in one day' and so on.
But 1917 is also equally significant because it was the final year of the 7 times punishment
(2,520 years) of Judah when they went into the Babylon captivity.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Luke 21:24
On the 31st October 1917, the exact 400th anniversary of Martin Luther's Reformation, Lord
Balfour issues the famous note containing in part;
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object,"

1917 is a new beginning for Judah and the Jewish people.
The Year of Jubilee is seven sabbatical years plus one to make a holy year to be declared by the blowing
of trumpets. A year in which the land was to be returned back to the original owners (the tribes of Israel).
[Leviticus 25] Slaves and bonded workers to be set free. Debts to be cancelled. The land was not to
be farmed and given rest from agriculture.

1917 > 1967 the Six Day War in which Israel captures and regains all of its lands and all of Jerusalem.
The next Year of Jubillee is now 2017 - what's left of any great significance for Israel to reclaim?
What is the prize, the dream that the Jews still aspire to?

The Temple Mount and building a new Temple.

Upvote 0

Waggles

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
@Handmaid for Jesus @Steve Petersen

My thinking is that the Abomination of Desolation is not just a once of event or building but the
continuing absence of a consecrated temple for sacrifices and a Levitical priesthood for a Jewish nation.
More so after 70AD with the complete destruction of the second temple and the ongoing desolation of
Mount Zion by other other blasphemous religions.
The Dome of the Rock is the current abomination because it occupies the very sight that Satan knows
is Mount Moriah: and is sacred to the story of Israel from Abraham (and Isaac) David and Solomon,
and continues to be the place commanded by God for Jews to gather and worship at.

The Dome of the Rock and its associated mosques is truly an abomination to both God and to Israel.
It is a stumbling block by Satan to again attempt to thwart the plans of God for his people and his nation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what's left of any great significance for Israel to reclaim?
What is the prize, the dream that the Jews still aspire to?

The Temple Mount and building a new Temple.

Do you mean the remains of Roman Fort Antonia?

Fort Antonia : http://askelm.com/temple/t980504.htm

Who is now persecuting Israelis who are turning to Christ?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,409,605.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why that rabbi hates christians so bad

Because some things have not changed since the first century.

Act_9:23  And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him:

Act_13:45  But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

Act_13:50  But the Jews stirred up the devout and honourable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts.

Act_14:2  But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren.

Act_17:5  But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.

Act_17:13  But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.

Act_18:12  And when Gallio was the deputy of Achaia, the Jews made insurrection with one accord against Paul, and brought him to the judgment seat,

Act_21:27  And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,

Act_23:12  And when it was day, certain of the Jews banded together, and bound themselves under a curse, saying that they would neither eat nor drink till they had killed Paul.

Act_23:27  This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman.

Act_25:7  And when he was come, the Jews which came down from Jerusalem stood round about, and laid many and grievous complaints against Paul, which they could not prove.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I have said a couple of times that the Dome was the AoD. But you are the first to agree.

My thinking is that the Abomination of Desolation is not just a once of event or building but the
continuing absence of a consecrated temple for sacrifices and a Levitical priesthood for a Jewish nation.

The Abomination of Desolation has to be a once off event. It happens 1290 days before the end of these wonders.

I wonder how you two can explain that it's been 1326 years since people have seen the Dome standing there, and still no great tribulation?

15“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, 18and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. 19And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! 20Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath.
21For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,
and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,
there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

I don't think the prophet Daniel was talking about the Dome. The AofDee that I see, standing where it ought not to bee, is exactly 1290 days before a "darkened" sun. Mine looks like a lock fit.

The Dome of the Rock and its associated mosques is truly an abomination to both God and to Israel.

I don't think so. I'll bet you any money that the Lord put the Dome there on purpose just to make sure that we didn't do anything silly like start sacrificing red heifers again.

"For it is not possible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

Boy%20and%20Bull%20crop_zpsx4ey7iuj.jpg

No, And never will be.

Upvote 0