Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Well, I guess we will all see what happens soon enough.
My money is on 2017 being a significant year according to my opening post.

Levitcus 25 is both the gospel concealed and therefore also about Jesus the Messiah.
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor;
he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of
sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luke 4:18-19 corresponds to Leviticus 25

The salvation of the Jews (Judah) is still promised by God who will now graft them back in to the
olive tree, along with Israel (Christians). The promises made to Abraham will never be forsaken.
Ephraim and Judah two sticks now become one > one nation one people > one God of all
Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah,
and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
Ezekiel 37:19

We are a privileged people to be living in the very evening of Jesus Christ's return in power and glory with myriads of angels to save his people - both faithful Christians and the Jews who in the end I believe will
call out to his name.
34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which kills the prophets, and stones them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord.
Luke 13:34-35 > Zechariah 12:

Whatever happens I am sure none of us will miss it!

Upvote 0

Waggles

Acts 2:38
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Another reason to start at 1917 is thanks to Daniel the prophet
Blessed is he that waits, and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
Daniel 12:12
Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. (1,335)

The muslim year of 1335 is 1917 AD
Picture1.jpg

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,
and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,
there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Joh 10:22  And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter. 

The Jews of Jesus time celebrated Hanukkah every year.
They understood "the abomination of desolation" that Daniel had predicted, which later occurred during 167 BC.

From "Wars of the Jews", by Flavius Josephus

"Book 1, Chapter 1
CONTAINING THE INTERVAL OF ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN YEARS.
FROM THE TAKING OF JERUSALEM BY ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES, TO THE DEATH OF HEROD THE GREAT.
HOW THE CITY JERUSALEM WAS TAKEN, AND THE TEMPLE PILLAGED [BY ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES]. AS ALSO CONCERNING THE ACTIONS OF THE MACCABEES, MATTHIAS AND JUDAS; AND CONCERNING THE DEATH OF JUDAS.
1. AT the same time that Antiochus, who was called Epiphanes, had a quarrel with the sixth Ptolemy about his right to the whole country of Syria, a great sedition fell among the men of power in Judea, and they had a contention about obtaining the government; while each of those that were of dignity could not endure to be subject to their equals. However, Onias, one of the high priests, got the better, and cast the sons of Tobias out of the city; who fled to Antiochus, and besought him to make use of them for his leaders, and to make an expedition into Judea. The king being thereto disposed beforehand, complied with them, and came upon the Jews with a great army, and took their city by force, and slew a great multitude of those that favored Ptolemy, and sent out his soldiers to plunder them without mercy. He also spoiled the temple, and put a stop to the constant practice of offering a daily sacrifice of expiation for three years and six months."

(Bolding and underlining by me)

The prophet Daniel had predicted the desecration of the temple by Antiochus Epiphanes many years before it occurred.
Antiochus attacked the city, killing thousands of Jews and had a pig slaughtered on the altar in the Jewish temple.
He also had the daily sacrifices stopped for 3 1/2 years.

In Matthew 24:15 Jesus was telling the Jews of His time that something similar would happen during 70 AD.

Luk 21:20  And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 
Luk 21:21  Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 

Mat 24:15  When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 
Mat 24:16  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 

The exact same warning to flee from Judea to the mountains in Luke 21:21 and Matthew 24:16 proves that Matthew 24:15 and Luke 21:20 are referring to the same event.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,414,870.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I wonder how you two can explain that it's been 1326 years since people have seen the Dome standing there, and still no great tribulation?
Well, maybe it is not the one spoken of in the Revelation. But there was desolation in the land until Israel was reestablished.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
United States Virgin Islands
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Year Of Jubilee (Leviticus 25 verses 8 to 22)
8 And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

1917 - 1967 - 2017
The promised land -Israel - was to be returned to the original owners the 12 tribes.
(special property laws applied to the Levites)
1967 Israel captured the West Bank (Samaria and Judea), along with the Gaza Strip,
the Sinai Peninsula, East Jerusalem and the Temple Mount.
A Year of Jubilee - land returned back to the Jews - the original owners gifted to by God.

So what is left to give back to Israel? What real estate would be appropriate to fulfill the
last significant Bible prophecies concerning Jerusalem and the restoration of Israel and Judah?
The Temple Mount. Now that would definitely be the beginning of the end!!
It recently dawned on me, what jubilee and release is there if no one is keeping/practicing the whole law of Moses? How can anyone call themself an Israelite, a Jew; and not be keeping the whole law of Moses? That's just nuts. So what Jubilee is anybody talking about?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟39,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Jubilee years have all but been lost in history....

However Jesus did quote the Isaih 61 verse that seems to indicate He started His ministry on a Jubilee year??????

1967 taking the city is significant!!!!!
dont know about 1917???

The next Jubilee year may be a Spiritual awakening as in the days of Jesus?

God is more concerned of saving souls than the physical...
but sometimes God shows us some physical events because we cannot always see what He is doing in secret!!!!

He came to HIs own and His people knew Him not...John 1:11
The kingdom of God does not come with observation...kingdom of God is within you.
Luke 17:20

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1917 - 1967 - 2017

I checked with the Jews at their site and they said the last Jubilee was 2003-2004, which would put the next Jubilee 2053 -2054. My source is extremely reliable on these sorts of information.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Jubilee years have all but been lost in history....

However Jesus did quote the Isaih 61 verse that seems to indicate He started His ministry on a Jubilee year??????

1967 taking the city is significant!!!!!
dont know about 1917???

The next Jubilee year may be a Spiritual awakening as in the days of Jesus?

God is more concerned of saving souls than the physical...
but sometimes God shows us some physical events because we cannot always see what He is doing in secret!!!!

He came to HIs own and His people knew Him not...John 1:11
The kingdom of God does not come with observation...kingdom of God is within you.
Luke 17:20
Whom are you addressing?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟828,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
More so after 70AD with the complete destruction of the second temple and the ongoing desolation of
Mount Zion by other other blasphemous religions.

Wait... So when the Christians had control of the temple mount during the Byzantine period as well as the Crusades, was that part of the "ongoing desolation by other blasphemous religions" you speak of?

The Dome of the Rock and its associated mosques is truly an abomination to both God and to Israel.

How would a future Jewish Temple built by Jewish Christ rejectors to practice their Christ rejecting religion be any less of an abomination to God than the Dome of the Rock?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Waggles

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Wait... So when the Christians had control of the temple mount during the Byzantine period as well as the Crusades, was that part of the "ongoing desolation by other blasphemous religions" you speak of?
Yes, I would include the Crusaders in this as well.
Al Qaeda and others still keep referring back to the Christian West as Crusaders

Upvote 0

Waggles

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
How would a future Jewish Temple built by Jewish Christ rejectors to practice their Christ rejecting religion be any less of an abomination to God than the Dome of the Rock?
There is truth to this - and given that the Spirit-filled Christian is now the temple of God as God no longer dwells in buildings made by
human hands. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God ...

But Mount Moriah (Zion) is a very special place belonging to God and the site for the Third Temple when Jesus returns to
rule and reign over the world - the Dome of the Rock is a blasphemy from Satan who has usurped the sacredness of this
site to display his contempt against God's chosen people, and this chosen site.
For though the Jews have been abandoned and have suffered much for their rejection of Jesus the Messiah, yet
God has not forsaken them altogether because of his promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (from whom we too are
blessed).

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,900.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I checked with the Jews at their site and they said the last Jubilee was 2003-2004, which would put the next Jubilee 2053 -2054. My source is extremely reliable on these sorts of information.
As the Rabbi's messed up their calendar in the Middle ages, its known to have at least 230 years missed out, reliance on them is not advisable.
Also the Jubilee's occur every 49 years, not 50. Otherwise, the Sabbath years: every seventh year would become out of sequence. The Jubilee year is also counted as the first year of the next sequence.

Upvote 0

Waggles

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the
trumpet sound throughout all your land.
10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you;
and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of
thy vine undressed.
Leviticus 25:9-11
Commentators argue over whether or not the year of Jubilee was the 49th year or an additional year to bring it to 50.
My study of Leviticus 25 and in reading a number of Bible dictionaries and commentaries does lean to the fifty year cycle.
A double Sabbath., a double rest with the addition of release and liberty.
Leviticus 25 is all about Jesus and the gospel to come.

History also supports this 1917 plus fifty years > 1967 and the victory of the Six Day War.
2017 is the next 50 year cycle. Nothing much of significance happened in 2016.
But 2017 we have the dynamic duo of President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu - will there be a more confident move
to trade off the Temple Mount for the 1967 borders?? Or a more confident move to seize the Temple Mount?

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There is truth to this - and given that the Spirit-filled Christian is now the temple of God as God no longer dwells in buildings made by
human hands. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God ...
God does not dwell in man, one of the lying doctrines introduced into the scriptures by those who had total access to it for centuries. He is the temple, the reason why there's no temple in the New Yah-ru-Shalem.

And besides that, it's not found nowhere in the old testament. It's a lie perpetrated by undercover homosexuals that want mankind to be obstinate, the same individuals that don't emphasize virgin marriages, but outlaws divorce.

But Mount Moriah (Zion) is a very special place belonging to God and the site for the Third Temple when Jesus returns to
rule and reign over the world - the Dome of the Rock is a blasphemy from Satan who has usurped the sacredness of this
That's ridiculous: True that Christ rejectors building a Christ rejecting temple is an abomination, but because it's Mount Moriah, the act is no longer an abomination? You're stumbling block is your carnal thinking, because the mount referred to isn't the carnal, earthly one. It's the heavenly one. Read the book.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

- God spoke/speaks in parables, so the wicked can't/couldn't understand. He is not carnal. And flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, because it is spiritual. God is not going to leave heaven where the angels dwell to come live with man in the fleshly earth realm. We are transformed into heavenly beings to go and live with the angels in the heavenly realm. It is the New Yah-ru-Shalem that comes down out of the heavens of heaven, and replaces the old one mentioned above, in heaven.

"The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence up until John the Baptist." What do you suppose that meant? And that was 2,000 years ago.

For though the Jews have been abandoned and have suffered much for their rejection of Jesus the Messiah, yet
God has not forsaken them altogether because of his promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (from whom we too are
blessed).
Those promises were fulfilled in the New Testament as the New Covenant, promises which so many are misinterpreting to be a future covenant for Christ rejectors, two thousand years after Israel existed as a nation for only 1,260 years, the "middle of the week" in Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy. Plus the scriptures clearly states that those who deny Christ will be denied by Christ. They were of the "Devil" their father. Remember?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
rule and reign over the world

The true worshippers will not worship at earthly Jerusalem on this rotten, sin-cursed world.

Joh 4:20  Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship." 
Joh 4:21  Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 
Joh 4:22  You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 
Joh 4:23  But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 
Joh 4:24  God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

We are like those who died in faith and are looking for a heavenly country and city.

Heb 11:16  But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them. 

We are to be pillars in the temple of New Jerusalem.

Rev_3:12  He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

When does the flaming fire come?

2Th 1:7  and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 
2Th 1:8  in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
2Th 1:9  These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 
2Th 1:10  when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed. 

What was Peter looking for on the day of the Lord, when He returns as a thief in the night?
I am looking for the same thing.

2Pe 3:10  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. 
2Pe 3:11  Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 
2Pe 3:12  looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 
2Pe 3:13  Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. 

What else happens on the day of the Lord when He returns as a thief?

1Th 4:13  But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 
1Th 4:14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. 
1Th 4:15  For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 
1Th 4:16  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 
1Th 4:17  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 
1Th 4:18  Therefore comfort one another with these words. 
1Th 5:1  But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 
1Th 5:2  For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 

When and where does He come as a thief?

Rev 16:15  "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame." 
Rev 16:16  And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. 

I am not planning a future trip to earthly Jerusalem, which is going up in flaming fire when He returns to make all things right.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The true worshippers will not worship at earthly Jerusalem on this rotten, sin-cursed world.

Joh 4:20  Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship." 
Joh 4:21  Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 
Joh 4:22  You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 
Joh 4:23  But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 
Joh 4:24  God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

We are like those who died in faith and are looking for a heavenly country and city.

Heb 11:16  But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them. 

We are to be pillars in the temple of New Jerusalem.

Rev_3:12  He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

When does the flaming fire come?

2Th 1:7  and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 
2Th 1:8  in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
2Th 1:9  These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 
2Th 1:10  when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed. 

What was Peter looking for on the day of the Lord, when He returns as a thief in the night?
I am looking for the same thing.

2Pe 3:10  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. 
2Pe 3:11  Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 
2Pe 3:12  looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 
2Pe 3:13  Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. 

What else happens on the day of the Lord when He returns as a thief?

1Th 4:13  But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 
1Th 4:14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. 
1Th 4:15  For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 
1Th 4:16  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 
1Th 4:17  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 
1Th 4:18  Therefore comfort one another with these words. 
1Th 5:1  But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 
1Th 5:2  For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 

When and where does He come as a thief?

Rev 16:15  "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame." 
Rev 16:16  And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. 

I am not planning a future trip to earthly Jerusalem, which is going up in flaming fire when He returns to make all things right.

Well said except for two things. The New Yah-ru-Shalem replaces the old heavenly Yah-ru-Shalem:

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

And this event has already occurred in heaven, the 2nd resurrection, the resurrection the "Rich Man" was in when he was burning in the lake of fire, wanting someone to go back and warn his brothers, of the impending danger of burning in the lake of fire forever.

What we are awaiting is the "Wheat and Tares" resurrection harvest, into the lake of fire or into the barn (the New Yah-ru-Shalem).

The difference between the 2nd resurrection and the 3rd is there's no "throne" judgement in the 3rd. The 2nd resurrection involves the "Great White Throne" judgement. The last resurrection harvest has none.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟828,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I would include the Crusaders in this as well.
Al Qaeda and others still keep referring back to the Christian West as Crusaders

So you count Christianity as Blasphemous?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟828,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
rule and reign over the world

Wait... isn't the millennial temple the 4th Temple?

the Dome of the Rock is a blasphemy from Satan who has usurped the sacredness of this

Which again prompts me to ask, how is that dome any more blasphemous than a future Jewish Temple built by Christ rejecting Jews to publicly flaunt their rejection of Christ?

blessed).

Those promises are fulfilled in Christ and according to scripture any Jew who rejects Christ has NO INHERITANCE to the promises made to Abraham, etc... Scripture teaches that those are CUT OFF FROM AMONG THE PEOPLE.

God has not forsaken them for they can come to Christ Freely at any time and be grafted back in.
But there is no inheritance apart from Covenant with Christ.

Upvote 0

Waggles

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
So you count Christianity as Blasphemous?
The Crusaders may have worn a red cross on a white tunic, but they weren't Christian by any comparison against
the NT scriptures.
More of a religion unto themselves. The story of the rise of Rome.

Upvote 0