17 Month Old with Pneumonia

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, bring Your healing touch to Aleyah. Help this child and comfort her and her mom and family Lord. Send angels to bring a quicker healing. Help the doctors and medication to work well. Help this child grow very strong and for now, bless her and help her breathe better. Amen.

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father God,
Praying for Alleyah, may she begin to receive healing from pneumonia, now. Assign ministering angels to her. Remove the pain in her lungs, allow her to breath easily, have have oxygen, in Jesus Name.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, i pray for your healing mercies over Aleyah. I pray that You will cast out the pneumonia from this child's respiratory system. I pray that You will open up her lungs and provide the oxygen that she needs. Remove her pain and discomfort and restore her, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Divinah

Jul 11, 2006
Bakersfield, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Jesus, we lift Aleyah up to you and pray that your mercies and healing would flow through her. Merciful Lord I praise you for how you've blessed us especially with regard to Babies health. Thankyou for the mercies you've shown us and I pray they would flow for this family and their needs. Please restore this baby to perfect health deliver her from any discomfort or pain and let your Glory be manifest. Amen.

Upvote 0

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abba Father, I come before Your Holy Throne once again and lift up precious little Aleyah before You. I ask that You bless her and place Your healing hand upon her. Oh Father, hold her close to You, so close that she can hear Your heartbeat. I sing my praises to You, oh Father, You who created all that live and breathe. You created little Aleyah and surrounded her with angels, who are forever before Your throne, even before she was born. The heavens sang for joy the day she entered this world. You know every hair on her head and You bless each and every day she lives. Thank You for blessing this world with this precious little one. Keep her from all evil. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Abba Father, I come before Your Holy Throne once again and lift up precious little Aleyah before You. I ask that You bless her and place Your healing hand upon her. Oh Father, hold her close to You, so close that she can hear Your heartbeat. I sing my praises to You, oh Father, You who created all that live and breathe. You created little Aleyah and surrounded her with angels, who are forever before Your throne, even before she was born. The heavens sang for joy the day she entered this world. You know every hair on her head and You bless each and every day she lives. Thank You for blessing this world with this precious little one. Keep her from all evil. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen:prayer:
icon10.gif
Beloved Jesus Said...

"I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Father I Stand In Agreement With This Person In The Name Of Jesus Christ .
Amen

Upvote 0