WV247

Sep 3, 2009
✟7,632.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all!

As in introduction, I would like to share this testimony.

I would just like to mention 31 August marked the 11th year anniversary of the day that I nearly died. My life was miraculously spared and I just want to praise and thank the Lord Jesus Christ for that.

When I was seventeen, both my lungs collapsed (pneumothorax). In about 2 and half months I had 3 lung operations – medically spoken impossible to survive – yet here I am. This day, 11 years ago - after my 3rd operation - I was on the ventilator for about 9 hours. During this time they did turn the machines off, but my lungs did not take. After 9 hours, well, obviously my lungs worked!

I'll post a link to the full story once I reached 50 posts ;).

Willem Voigt

Saint Melania

The Church is Christ with us.
May 22, 2005
✟11,973.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
WelcometoGroupHat.gif

Reactions: Melania Rose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AngelicRose

Aug 21, 2009
✟15,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
CF&

Welcome to Christian Forums! Glad to see that you're here--- I'm actually a long time member (since 2003), but with a new account :) It's a great community that is always changing and coming up with new things to discuss (or re-discuss).

If you need any help getting around the site or have a prayer request, please let me know.

God bless!

Upvote 0