“We Cannot have a President who is a Subject of an Ongoing Criminal Investigation”..

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Remember he's not a criminal until being found guilty in a court of law. No charges have been brought forth to show criminal activity. Your bias and hatred and ignorance are showing.
Hillary has no “wants or warrants.”

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Remember he's not a criminal until being found guilty in a court of law. No charges have been brought forth to show criminal activity. Your bias and hatred and ignorance are showing.

Ah, but that wasn’t the yardstick the good Judge used, was it?

She says that you can’t have a President who is a subject of an investigation...!

Donald is a subject of several investigations...

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Actually, Trump makes Hillary and Bill look good. When it comes to who really does illegal activities.

And when it comes to being a very effective, successful president Bill Clinton makes Trump look like ------ well, what Trump looks like.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Ah, but that wasn’t the yardstick the good Judge used, was it?

She says that you can’t have a President who is a subject of an investigation...!

Donald is a subject of several investigations...

I was responding to accusations that he's committed crimes. I disagree that a mere investigation makes someone unfit. That's patently ridiculous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What crimes
What crimes has he been charged with? Has the FBI come forward with a list of criminal offenses?
My bad. I meant Grifter in Chief. Thank you for catching the error.

cow451 regrets offending anyone whose feelings were hurt by this misstatement.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
However the FBI did say she committed crimes. They listed them.
As you have noted, what crimes has she been charged for?
FWIW, I’d be quite happy to see Ms. Clinton and Mr. Trump in matching prison attire.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was responding to accusations that he's committed crimes. I disagree that a mere investigation makes someone unfit. That's patently ridiculous.
We know from his daily behavior he is unfit. But that isn’t sufficient to remove a Tweeting President.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
However the FBI did say she committed crimes. They listed them.

Just as the Southern District of New York has identified Trump as a co-conspirator in election fraud....

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm......and so far the investigation has not led to any indictments against the man. It is and always has been a fishing expedition. A president shouldn't ever not be allowed to be president because of a fishing expedition. Wait for criminal charges and a trial first. That's how it should be.

We don't know if there would be indictments, were he not President -- so the fact that there are no current indictments is meaningless. Instead, it is simply because the Justice Department has a policy (followed by much of law enforcement in the US) that sitting Presidents are not to be indicted -- the believe that it should be up to Congress to decide what the crimes are, and if there is evidence, and impeach him if necessary (at which point he can be criminally indicted). I'd caution people, on both sides, to wait until the Mueller Report is released before claiming "victory."

What is more interesting, though, is how the Trump controlled Justice Department -- headed by an Attorney General (even three of them) that were appointed by Trump -- and Hillary has still not been indicted. That no charges have been brought at this point, the only explanation is that they do not have a solid case against her, they do not believe have a good chance of conviction. And to be clear, that is even with a Trump appointed Federal prosecutor, and very possibly a Trump appointed judge.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Seems to me we wouldn't have so many ongoing criminal investigations if the president didn't surround himself with ongoing criminals.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The Op isn’t about Trump, it is clearly about Hillary.

Why didn't she just say "We cannot have Hillary as president"? Why create a double standard?

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Why didn't she just say "We cannot have Hillary as president"? Why create a double standard?
Of course, when she said it, nobody was expecting not to say “Madam President” no matter how much it choked them...because they would have accepted a Hillary Presidency with humility and grace.

• Winner
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
We know from his daily behavior he is unfit. But that isn’t sufficient to remove a Tweeting President.

That is your opinion. Saying "we know" implies a fact. You are stating an opinion and opinions are not facts. You are entitled to believe he is unfit, but you don't really "know" he is.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
As you have noted, what crimes has she been charged for?
FWIW, I’d be quite happy to see Ms. Clinton and Mr. Trump in matching prison attire.

She wasn't charged with any crimes despite all the crimes she committed. They were listed you know. The FBI told us she committed crimes. The fact they never submitted them for prosecution is another matter entirely.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0