✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://yournewswire.com/pope-says-this-may-be-our-last-christmas/
Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas
pope-francis-last-christmas-900x350.jpg

http://lovingenergies.net/pt/Queens...njoy-Your-Final-Christmas.12-25-2015/blog.htm
Queen’s 2015 Christmas Message: “Enjoy Your Final Christmas”
queen-speech-christmas-650x350.jpg

WHEN THESE WORLD FIGURE HAS STATED THAT, THEY REALLY REALLY MEAN THAT.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Last edited:
Reactions: tranquil

Aelred of Rievaulx

Nov 11, 2015
✟12,231.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Francis seems to me to be saying that there are many who, given the calamities around the world, will probably not see the next Xmas, so this will be the last one they will see. He doesn't seem to be saying anything about the "End Times" because frankly he doesn't believe in that sort of nonsense.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Francis seems to me to be saying that there are many who, given the calamities around the world, will probably not see the next Xmas, so this will be the last one they will see. He doesn't seem to be saying anything about the "End Times" because frankly he doesn't believe in that sort of nonsense.
Peter the Roman, will feed the sheep through many tribulations,
It means Peter the Roman will create tribulations to feed the sheep.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What is your basis for saying Pope Francis does not believe in the End Times ?

Upvote 0

Aelred of Rievaulx

Nov 11, 2015
✟12,231.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
What is your basis for saying Pope Francis does not believe in the End Times ?
The Catholic Church has taken Amillennialism for granted. No one has differed in this opinion since ever. If Francis did believe in some sort of a LaHayian end timesism then there'd be much commotion about this.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Catholic Church has taken Amillennialism for granted. No one has differed in this opinion since ever. If Francis did believe in some sort of a LaHayian end timesism then there'd be much commotion about this.
Has Pope Francis said these are not the end times?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Has he said "Beetle juice, spaghetti and chives"? You can't prove he hasn't!
I don't listen to the Pope. I am not Catholic, but you are.

I am trying to gather from you if Pope Francis has said anything about the end of times - or does he think these are not the end times? If you don't know, then simply say - I don't know.

Upvote 0

ivebeenshown

Expert invisible poster and thread killer
Apr 27, 2010
✟17,740.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't listen to the Pope. I am not Catholic, but you are.

I am trying to gather from you if Pope Francis has said anything about the end of times - or does he think these are not the end times? If you don't know, then simply say - I don't know.
Pope Francis believes as a Catholic would, according to the Catechism, that the antichrist will be a sort of secular messiah. He recommends the book "The Lord of the World" which tells the story of a dystopian future involving such a secular messiah and the final culmination of Armageddon.

Reactions: tranquil
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Peter the Roman, will feed the sheep through many tribulations,
It means Peter the Roman will create tribulations to feed the sheep.
Whassat got to do with Francis of Buenas Aires?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Pope Francis believes as a Catholic would, according to the Catechism, that the antichrist will be a sort of secular messiah. He recommends the book "The Lord of the World" which tells the story of a dystopian future involving such a secular messiah and the final culmination of Armageddon.
Many thanks for the information.

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If the information that the OP has presented to us is true, then 2016 should prove to be an interesting year.
And rather than throwing stones at the OP and each other , why don't we work together to find out if the info has any validity or not.
Just think , if what the Queen and Pope are quoted as saying is true ,then something really bad is about to happen , and they would know because they are in the know.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the information that the OP has presented to us is true, then 2016 should prove to be an interesting year.
And rather than throwing stones at the OP and each other , why don't we work together to find out if the info has any validity or not.
Just think , if what the Queen and Pope are quoted as saying is true ,then something really bad is about to happen , and they would know because they are in the know.

Or may be its just them who will put an end to Christmas behind your back.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No one knows when the end will come. Period. It may be tomorrow and it may be 5,000 years from now. Only God knows.

Not for those who stay alert and read the signs of the end times.
1 Thes 5:4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟828,768.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

What if they are right? What are we supposed to do about it? I read the 2 articles but I'm not sure of the quality of reporting. They may be right but I doubt it. At this time I think 3 Christmases remain but not a 4th. If nothing big happens in 2016 then I'll review my prophetic paradigm.

My understanding is that we are much farther along and almost through the first and longest prophetic time period in Revelation's story than most of the Hagee style eschatology students realize. I don't go to church but because of: "those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus", I've became a devout keeper of the Sabbath since 2012.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0