“Church Preaching : Sunday has replaced Saturday as Holy Day(Shabbat).”---I am Angry!

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
I can't .No one now days can claim they are from that very very special Jewish line God kept pure through his old testament laws for the purpose his Own Son would be born from them.

were all now just heinz 57 people that need Jesus
What planet are you from? Do you study the bible?:confused:

Upvote 0

rockytrails

Jun 5, 2007
south western United states
✟15,532.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
and you have scriptual evidence your a real Jew same as the old testament Jews were ? now let me ask you
when was the last time your family member was struck down by God for just picking up a stick on saturday?
God did not do that to be mean but to keep the real jewish line that the savior would come from seperate.

hey being a mogrel just as i am is not a bad thing being a mongrel with out Jesus is.

JUST because you and i like the old testament Jews that held unto the promise of their savior to come. does not make either one of us one.

Upvote 0

TexasBluebonnet

This world has nothing for me...
Feb 27, 2007
Cedar Hill, TX :)!!
✟25,629.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I can't .No one now days can claim they are from that very very special Jewish line God kept pure through his old testament laws for the purpose his Own Son would be born from them. were all now just heinz 57 people that need Jesus

Actually, you're wrong about that now that I think about it. A guy I dated said his family is descended from the Manasseh tribe.

Upvote 0

TexasBluebonnet

This world has nothing for me...
Feb 27, 2007
Cedar Hill, TX :)!!
✟25,629.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
and you have scriptual evidence your a real Jew same as the old testament Jews were ? now let me ask you
when was the last time your family member was struck down by God for just picking up a stick on saturday?
God did not do that to be mean but to keep the real jewish line that the savior would come from seperate.

hey being a mogrel just as i am is not a bad thing being a mongrel with out Jesus is.

Whatev. I don't know of any instance of G-d striking anyone down for work on the Sabbath. Now for touching the Ark of the Covenant, yeah that did happen. But not for what you're talking about. Can I ask? Are we even talking about the same G-d. I mean the one you're talking about bears no relation to the one I know. :scratch:

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith

JUST because you and i like the old testament Jews that held unto the promise of their savior to come. does not make either one of us one.
The tip of the iceburg: Romans 2:28. A man is not a Jew if he is only one outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29. No, a man is a Jew if he is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man's praise is not from men, but from God.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,072.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The Jews that held onto the promise of Jesus to come . or otherwise said the old testament Jews were for all time to worship on saturday The day of rest The day God sanctified and set it apart as the holy day.

the people of today that have the promised Jesus that has come the Jesus that is our Perfect rest .

The Lord who is ruler over the saturday sabath.

has now set that old sabath aside .
and those people who for all time had to have it as their sabath now are in heaven through faith in the Jesus that would come live perfectly for them and die for their sin's.

why worry about a sabath day when we now have the Lord of sabath with us?

that old sabath was a shadow of the perfect Jesus that would come.

Christians are free to choose any day to worship most have chosen sunday since sunday was the day Jesus rose proving to us the old shadow of Gods law has Gone and he now has fullfilled it all perfectly for us. winning us heaven just as he did those old testament Jews who m
held unto Gods promise of the Jesus that would come.

and dont for a minute think, that the Jews of today are the same of the old testament .
Because they are not.

God kept those old testament Jews seperate from all the peoples of the earth because from them would come the promised savior. After Jesus came God no longer kept them seperate. Because his promise was fullfilled in Jesus .

the fact is

Generation after generation now has intermarried and that old and dear and special Jewish line is in heaven for ever. its gone from this earth Because their is no longer a purpose for it.
Jesus Christ
THE SAVIOR HAS COME.

That old special Jewish line is gone for ever and is that not a good thing ? this way those who are called jewish today can not claim they are better than the gentile or have any special privlidges or given gifts from God because of it.

i want this to be clear the promised land was given to those very very special old testament Jews God kept pure through his laws for Gods own Son would come from them.

And even the promised land was just a shadow of the real promised land they now have in heaven with Their king Jesus.

Now it does not matter if one calls them self Jew or gentile.What matters to God is if Jesus call them his own as he did those old time Jews who held unto the promise of him to come.
You need not be angry but pleasure for "Sunday Shabbat", because you care “Christian”s life much more than Semite, right? You believe in the God of Japheth but not Shem right? And you think Jesus is not a Jew?

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
The pure line is very important...

Upon being chosen and becoming king, the custom in the times of the Tanakh was to be anointed with olive oil by having it poured on the head. In David's case, this was done by the prophet Samuel. The anointing is called meshicha (meaning "pouring") in Hebrew and that is why a king (melekh or melech in Hebrew) is referred to as a Mashiach or Messiah or a Melech HaMashiach meaning "The Anointed King". The procedure of anointment, in David's case symbolized the descent of God's holiness (kedusha) upon the king. The predominant Jewish understanding of moshiach ("the messiah") is based on the writings of Maimonides, (the Rambam). His views on the messiah are discussed in his Mishneh Torah, his 14 volume compendium of Jewish law, in the section Hilkhot Melakhim Umilchamoteihem, chapter 11. Maimonides writes: The anointed King (HaMelekh HaMoshiach) is destined to stand up and restore the Davidic Kingdom to its antiquity, to the first sovereignty. He will build the Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish eschatology - Mashiach/Messiah. The Hebrew word Mashiach (or Moshiach) means anointed one, and refers to a mortal human being. Within Judaism, the Mashiach is a human being who will be a descendant of King David continuing the Davidic line, and who will usher in a messianic era of peace.

So who is claiming they have geneology..

http://www.cameraontheroad.com/family/descendants-of-king-david-to-meet-in-jerusalem/

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
"King David was the first and essentially the only king of Israel to unite all of the Jewish people under one kingdom," said Susan Roth, CEO and founder of the Eshet Chayil Foundation, a group that sponsors Jewish charitable organizations and promotes Jewish education.

"In these times of conflict and divisiveness it is very fitting to make a public expression of unity, a demonstration to show it is time for the Jewish people to be joined together while common enemies from around the world once again seek our destruction," Roth said.

Roth also founded the Davidic Dynasty, which is sponsored by the Eshet Chayil Foundation and seeks to promote awareness about Jewish history and Jewish ties to the land of Israel through the life and leadership of King David.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52450

http://www.davidicdynasty.org/
Here is the partial list of family names that trace their descent back to King David. It is important to note that through the course of years and trails through many countries, variant spellings and pronunciations have evolved for many of the names.

Upvote 0

Wags

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2004
Oregon
✟12,463.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Yeshua's line has gentiles and harlots in it - not exactly "pure". According to scripture, the purpose of having a set apart nation was to show the pagan nations around it what it meant to live in manner designated by the one true God. God still wants us to be holy - that is set apart - but far to many that claim to follow Him, prefer to do things their own way with no regards to what He wishes for them to do.

Reactions: SGM4HIM
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
I can't .No one now days can claim they are from that very very special Jewish line God kept pure through his old testament laws for the purpose his Own Son would be born from them.

were all now just heinz 57 people that need Jesus
you need to re-read your WHOLE bible - Israel was NEVER a pure blood line, not even the line of Messiah Yeshua [Remember Rahab and Ruth?] - from the VERY beginning they were a "mixed multitude" - [hint: read the sections of your "OT" dealing with the events of the deliverance from Egypt through the giving of the Torah at Sinai]:doh:

Upvote 0

ozell

Jun 28, 2007
chicago il
✟5,327.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
“Church Preaching : Sunday has replaced Saturday as Holy Day(Shabbat).”---I am Angry!:mad:

The teacher quoted Isaiah58:13-14 to teach the assembly of the church to regard Sunday as Holy Day (Shabbat) to Serve God and Church.

Isaiah(NRSV)58:13 If you refrain from trampling the sabbath, from pursuing your own interests on my holy day; if you call the sabbath a delight and the holy day of the LORD honorable; if you honor it, not going your own ways, serving your own interests, or pursuing your own affairs;
(NRSV)58:14 then you shall take delight in the LORD, and I will make you ride upon the heights of the earth; I will feed you with the heritage of your ancestor Jacob, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

I have ever read a magazine “Gospel Back To Jerusalem Movement” in this church, full of mistakes. But in fact preaching to West Asia and Israel is just their “mission”, and they really sent missionary there.

This is an old thread of mine discussing The Movement:
"Back To Jerusalem Movement", True or False revelation from God of Abraham? And about "brother Yun([FONT=&#23435]刘振营[/FONT])", who is the urger of this movement, True or False prophet?
http://www.christianforums.com/t2321963&page=6 (#51,#53,#59)

I know most Christians of this church have pure hearts to seek the truth, but their leaders’ theology misdirects them. Maybe I will leave this church and a girl there I have ever loved.

Yeah I’d like to prepare a heart of forgiveness but I don’t know whether their leaders will repent , and I am really Angry now!

Shalom, Yusuph-Yosef Hai

Mt 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

2Thes 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Jn 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Mt 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

Lk 4:14: And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
15: And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Upvote 0

ozell

Jun 28, 2007
chicago il
✟5,327.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Isa 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

The churches don't read th OT and they don't understand that the prophet Isaiah had written for the law to be sealed among the disciples. The disciples appear in the NT chosen by Jesus himself.

All the disciples kept the sabbath.

to the law OT and the testimony NT if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Isaiah says a mouthful

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

debi b

Senior Veteran
Mar 22, 2004
✟5,479.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I wonder what it was like for Noah? He spent alot of years building that boat - it didn't happen over night. He knew how to follow Adonai, so it must have been known. He had lots of time to think I'd imagine while he was preparing for what was coming. And I'd guess he talked to a few folks during that time frame as well. I wonder how he felt.....and yet it didn't change a thing.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,072.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
A Testimony That I Met Three Christians

In 1998, I had become a Christian, but I still had a lot of Paganism in my opinion and I had mental disease. I went to an open family church in Beijing China (not legal according to Chinese religious law) first time one Sunday. The master was an old man named Yuan Xiang Chen[FONT=宋体](袁项忱)[/FONT],who had ever been put into prison about 20 years for his faith. Later one day I saw a large Israeli National Flag (maybe weaved by wool) hanging in his simple house’s wall, I guess the Flag was a gift from international. He also told us there was Chinese Jew who became Yeshua believer.

On that Sunday, an American preached to us and his American Chinese companion (lady) translated it into Chinese. I was touched much and felt they were really filled by Holy Spirit. When the preaching was over, many listeners went to him and he put his hand on their head blessing them. I asked the lady Whether this sir was a Jewish , she told me he had German-Ireland blood lineage. At that time I wanted to be a “real israelite” and I said this word to him, his eyes told me he understood what this word meant. I begged him to bless me as Issac did to his son Jacob, then they did. I felt they were my father and mother in spirit.

Reactions: Ivy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

christinepro

Jun 4, 2005
✟1,237.00
Faith
Messianic
Forgive me that I didn't read all of your posts but I will later. This subject has been on my mind lately. I can't believe that most Christians don't see that the seventh day is to be set apart. I just feel that the Sunday sabbath had to be done for a time period to preserve Torah. People had and have a veil over them. This veil was so necessary to protect the Torah. The tribe of Judah, Benjamin and some Levites had to protect it. And a dedicated group they are. They protected Torah for over 2000 after the birth of Yeshua. Many religions claim to be keeping the ten commandment but they are not. Sunday is not the sabbath. When I was a child the stores were all closed on Sunday and my parents wouldn't allow us to hang clothes on the clothesline. How ironic that Constantine's day of rest is being dismantled. Now all of the store are open, people run their lawn mowers; it is a regular day. It appears that more and more that the veil is being lifted. I see the difference between those who are enlightened and those who are not. Some people are in plain denial too. "Remember to keep the Shabbat and to keep it holy" I think that this is the four the commandment. “Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed” (Exodus 31:16–17). This is not just for Judah! Shabbat is beautiful!!

Upvote 0

ozell

Jun 28, 2007
chicago il
✟5,327.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

we are in the times of the Gentiles. They are in control.

something that is simple as worshipping on the 7th day sabbath or 1st day sun worship has been turned upside down

but those that do know there God will

Dan 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

because they know that the sabbath is

Ex 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

Ex 31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Ezek 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.

Ezek 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

:amen:

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,072.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Shabbat Shalom

Heb.(NRSV)11:24 By faith Moses, when he was grown up, refused to be called a son of Pharaoh's daughter,
(NRSV)11:25 choosing rather to share ill-treatment with the people of God than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin.
(NRSV)11:26 He considered abuse suffered for the Christ to be greater wealth than the treasures of Egypt, for he was looking ahead to the reward.

Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
“Church Preaching : Sunday has replaced Saturday as Holy Day(Shabbat).”---I am Angry!:mad:

The teacher quoted Isaiah58:13-14 to teach the assembly of the church to regard Sunday as Holy Day (Shabbat) to Serve God and Church.

Isaiah(NRSV)58:13 If you refrain from trampling the sabbath, from pursuing your own interests on my holy day; if you call the sabbath a delight and the holy day of the LORD honorable; if you honor it, not going your own ways, serving your own interests, or pursuing your own affairs;
(NRSV)58:14 then you shall take delight in the LORD, and I will make you ride upon the heights of the earth; I will feed you with the heritage of your ancestor Jacob, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

I have ever read a magazine “Gospel Back To Jerusalem Movement” in this church, full of mistakes. But in fact preaching to West Asia and Israel is just their “mission”, and they really sent missionary there.

This is an old thread of mine discussing The Movement:
"Back To Jerusalem Movement", True or False revelation from God of Abraham? And about "brother Yun([FONT=&#23435]刘振营[/FONT])", who is the urger of this movement, True or False prophet?
http://www.christianforums.com/t2321963&page=6 (#51,#53,#59)

I know most Christians of this church have pure hearts to seek the truth, but their leaders’ theology misdirects them. Maybe I will leave this church and a girl there I have ever loved.

Yeah I’d like to prepare a heart of forgiveness but I don’t know whether their leaders will repent , and I am really Angry now!

Shalom, Yusuph-Yosef Hai

I don't know why you let this upset you. Many Protestant/fundamentalist/Reformed/Calvinst preachers believe this error. Most better educated pastors know better.

Don't let it worry you- just talk to the preacher and let him know your concerns.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,072.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I don't know why you let this upset you. Many Protestant/fundamentalist/Reformed/Calvinst preachers believe this error. Most better educated pastors know better.

Don't let it worry you- just talk to the preacher and let him know your concerns.
The problem is , the leaders like to say "filled by Holy Spirit", but what they believe is not the God of Abraham(the truth will reveal although they would deny). This thursday I told the small group I joined before that i don't want to learn their Growing Lessons any more, because i don't think the author 's God is as same as my God.

And if I talked with the leaders, they can not like to listen to me.

Since they enjoy Replacement Theology much, this verse is suitable.

Ezk(NRSV)14:3 (The Lord said) Mortal, these men have taken their idols into their hearts, and placed their iniquity as a stumbling block before them; shall I let myself be consulted by them?

May most of them and their followers repent.

Upvote 0