Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
Members' Codes of Conduct
CF Christian Members' Code of Conduct
- Christian members seek first to love, honor, serve and obey the Lord our God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
- Christian members abide by Christian Forum's Sitewide Rules as well as the guidelines in all specific Forum Statement of Purpose threads.
- Christian members should remember that "...in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe." (1 Timothy 4:12b)
- Christian members strive to demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things." (Galatians 5:22-23a)
- Christian members contribute in a positive and loving manner so that Christian Forums will display the gracious love of God.
- Christian members do not cause disruptions, nor do they personally attack other members or non-members out of anger and frustration.
- Christian members are considerate and do not make another member's experience on this site miserable.
- Christian members respect the diversity among all members at CF and the right of all members to their unique beliefs and practices.
- “You are salt for the earth. But if salt loses its taste, how will it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled on by people. “You are light for the world. A city cannot be hidden when it is located on a hill. No one lights a lamp and puts it under a basket. Instead, everyone who lights a lamp puts it on a lamp stand. Then its light shines on everyone in the house. In the same way let your light shine in front of people. Then they will see the good that you do and praise your Father in heaven." (Matthew 5:13-16)
CF Non-Christian Members' Code of Conduct
- Non-Christian members abide by Christian Forum's Sitewide Rules as well as the guidelines in all specific Forum Statement of Purpose threads.
- Non-Christian members understand that CF is a Christian website and they show respect for Christian beliefs and practices, even if they do not agree with them.
- Non-Christian members do not speak in a disrespectful way about Christianity or the Christian God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
- Non-Christian members do not cause disruptions, nor do they personally attack other members or non-members out of anger and frustration.
- Non-Christian members contribute in a positive and kind manner so that Christian Forums will be a pleasant place for everyone.
- Non-Christian members are considerate and do not make another member's experience on this site miserable.
- Non-Christian members respect the diversity among all members at CF and the right of all members to their unique beliefs and practices.