Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Icon

2024 - 2025 Official Zadokite Calendar PDF
Zadok Way presents the 2024-2025 Zadokite Priestly Calendar. This calendar is a culmination from the contributions of scholars, theologians, and fellow laborers in Yeshua. Many, past and present, have contributed to the most extensive research of the Qumran Zadokite calendar to date. This is the expression of our combined work by the guidance of the set-apart Spirit. We continue to learn and apply the details of the calendar as we are guided into understanding by the Spirit.

Reactions: Yahudim

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
At this time of year I go digging heavily into my research on the calendar.

I hit a wonderful resource that outlines much of what I have discovered in scripture, and the DSS, and much much more.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟140,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Icon

Zadok Way presents the 2024-2025 Zadokite Priestly Calendar. This calendar is a culmination from the contributions of scholars, theologians, and fellow laborers in Yeshua. Many, past and present, have contributed to the most extensive research of the Qumran Zadokite calendar to date. This is the expression of our combined work by the guidance of the set-apart Spirit. We continue to learn and apply the details of the calendar as we are guided into understanding by the Spirit.

Thank you for this! :wave::oldthumbsup:

Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Icon

Ahah, so that's where they insert the leap week, (it's at end of the twelfth month on this new calendar).

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Ahah, so that's where they insert the leap week, (it's at end of the twelfth month on this new calendar).
I like the way that Dr. Snyder frames it; that there is no intercalation; that the year begins on the 1st fourth creation day, after the Spring Equinox. That 1.25636, or 1.24219, or 1.25964 days, or whatever other way one chooses to measure a year, are irrelevant to the cycle of the months, and weeks, and seasons, and the times of the moedim. The year begins at the same time every year; and the fourth day of the week is always on the fourth day of the week. It's a perfect calendar.

8 And on the fourth day He created the sun and the moon and the stars, and
set them in the firmament of the heaven, to give light upon all the earth, and to
rule over the day and the night, and divide the light from the darkness.
9 And YAHWEH appointed the sun to be a great sign on the earth for days and
for Shabbats and for months and for feasts and for years and for Shabbats of
years and for jubilees and for all seasons of the years.
10 And it divides the light from the darkness and for prosperity, that all things
may prosper which shoot and grow on the earth. These three kinds He made on
the fourth day.

Would Yahshua adhere to the calendar of the Pharisees, the Saducees, other, or maybe that of the Zadokites?

(CLV) Ezk 44:15
Yet the Levitical priests, sons of Zadok, who kept the charge of My sanctuary when the sons of Israel strayed- from on Me, they shall come near to Me to minister to Me, and they will stand before Me to offer to Me the fat and the blood, averring is my Lord Yahweh.

(CLV) Ezk 44:23
They shall direct My people to distinguish between the holy and the profane, and they shall inform them the difference between the unclean and the clean.

(CLV) Ezk 44:24
In a controversy it is they who shall officiate in judgment; in accord with My ordinances, thus they will judge it; My laws and My statutes shall they observe at all My appointed times, and My sabbaths shall they hallow.

Perhaps the Zadokite calendar expalins this passage. I don't believe that Yahshua broke Torah.

(CLV) Jn 7:2
Now near was the Jews' festival (Is there more than one?) of Tabernacles.

(CLV) Jn 7:3
His brothers, then, said to Him, "Proceed hence and go away into Judea, that your disciples also should be beholding your works which you are doing.

(CLV) Jn 7:4
For not one is doing anything in hiding when he is seeking publicity. If you are doing these things, manifest yourself to the world."

(CLV) Jn 7:5
For not even His brothers believed in Him.

(CLV) Jn 7:6
Jesus, then, is saying to them, "The season for Me is not as yet present; yet the season for you is always present, ready.

(CLV) Jn 7:7
The world can not be hating you, yet Me it is hating, for I am testifying concerning it that its acts are wicked.

(CLV) Jn 7:8
You go up to this festival. I am not going up to this festival, for the season for Me has not as yet been fulfilled.

(CLV) Jn 7:9
Now, saying these things to them, He remains in Galilee.

(CLV) Jn 7:10
Yet as His brothers went up to the festival, then He also went up, not apparently, but as though in hiding.

(CLV) Jn 7:11
The Jews, then, sought Him in the festival and said, "Where is the?"

(CLV) Jn 7:12
And there was much murmuring concerning Him among the throngs. These, indeed, said that "He is good," yet others said, "Not. But he is deceiving the throng."

(CLV) Jn 7:13
Howbeit not one spoke with boldness concerning Him because of fear of the Jews.

(CLV) Jn 7:14
Now at length,midway of the festival, Jesus went up into the sanctuary and taught.

Interesting that midway of the Moed he began to teach.

Is there a connection here:

CLV) Lk 2:41
And His parents went year by year into Jerusalem, to the festival of the Passover.

(CLV) Lk 2:42
And when He came~ to be twelve years old, at their going up into Jerusalem according to the custom of the festival,

(CLV) Lk 2:43
and finishing the days, at their return the Boy Jesus remains behind in Jerusalem, and His parents know it not,

(CLV) Lk 2:46
And it occurred, after three days they found Him in the sanctuary, seated in the midst of the teachers, hearing them, as well as inquiring of them.

The multiple calendars in circulation at that time could also explain how Yahshua could partake in the Passover meal on the night before they rushed him to his grave, before they celebrated the night of their Passover.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I like the way that Dr. Snyder frames it; that there is no intercalation; that the year begins on the 1st fourth creation day, after the Spring Equinox. That 1.25636, or 1.24219, or 1.25964 days, or whatever other way one chooses to measure a year, are irrelevant to the cycle of the months, and weeks, and seasons, and the times of the moedim. The year begins at the same time every year; and the fourth day of the week is always on the fourth day of the week. It's a perfect calendar.

8 And on the fourth day He created the sun and the moon and the stars, and
set them in the firmament of the heaven, to give light upon all the earth, and to
rule over the day and the night, and divide the light from the darkness.
10 And it divides the light from the darkness and for prosperity, that all things
may prosper which shoot and grow on the earth. These three kinds He made on
the fourth day.

Would Yahshua adhere to the calendar of the Pharisees, the Saducees, other, or maybe that of the Zadokites?

(CLV) Ezk 44:15
Yet the Levitical priests, sons of Zadok, who kept the charge of My sanctuary when the sons of Israel strayed- from on Me, they shall come near to Me to minister to Me, and they will stand before Me to offer to Me the fat and the blood, averring is my Lord Yahweh.

(CLV) Ezk 44:23
They shall direct My people to distinguish between the holy and the profane, and they shall inform them the difference between the unclean and the clean.

(CLV) Ezk 44:24
In a controversy it is they who shall officiate in judgment; in accord with My ordinances, thus they will judge it; My laws and My statutes shall they observe at all My appointed times, and My sabbaths shall they hallow.

Perhaps the Zadokite calendar expalins this passage. I don't believe that Yahshua broke Torah.

(CLV) Jn 7:2
Now near was the Jews' festival (Is there more than one?) of Tabernacles.

(CLV) Jn 7:3
His brothers, then, said to Him, "Proceed hence and go away into Judea, that your disciples also should be beholding your works which you are doing.

(CLV) Jn 7:4
For not one is doing anything in hiding when he is seeking publicity. If you are doing these things, manifest yourself to the world."

(CLV) Jn 7:5
For not even His brothers believed in Him.

(CLV) Jn 7:6
Jesus, then, is saying to them, "The season for Me is not as yet present; yet the season for you is always present, ready.

(CLV) Jn 7:7
The world can not be hating you, yet Me it is hating, for I am testifying concerning it that its acts are wicked.

(CLV) Jn 7:8
You go up to this festival. I am not going up to this festival, for the season for Me has not as yet been fulfilled.

(CLV) Jn 7:9
Now, saying these things to them, He remains in Galilee.

(CLV) Jn 7:10
Yet as His brothers went up to the festival, then He also went up, not apparently, but as though in hiding.

(CLV) Jn 7:11
The Jews, then, sought Him in the festival and said, "Where is the?"

(CLV) Jn 7:12
And there was much murmuring concerning Him among the throngs. These, indeed, said that "He is good," yet others said, "Not. But he is deceiving the throng."

(CLV) Jn 7:13
Howbeit not one spoke with boldness concerning Him because of fear of the Jews.

(CLV) Jn 7:14
Now at length,midway of the festival, Jesus went up into the sanctuary and taught.

Interesting that midway of the Moed he began to teach.

Is there a connection here:

CLV) Lk 2:41
And His parents went year by year into Jerusalem, to the festival of the Passover.

(CLV) Lk 2:42
And when He came~ to be twelve years old, at their going up into Jerusalem according to the custom of the festival,

(CLV) Lk 2:43
and finishing the days, at their return the Boy Jesus remains behind in Jerusalem, and His parents know it not,

(CLV) Lk 2:46
And it occurred, after three days they found Him in the sanctuary, seated in the midst of the teachers, hearing them, as well as inquiring of them.

The multiple calendars in circulation at that time could also explain how Yahshua could partake in the Passover meal on the night before they rushed him to his grave, before they celebrated the night of their Passover.

If I had not studied these things through, enduring through the extremely difficult things to understand, I would not have been able to be shown the forty yom and forty laylah, which are seven yamim, the accounts concerning the temptation of Meshiah, the correlations of all these to the year of the flood of Noah, and with it likewise the correlation of the first forty yom and forty laylah that Mosheh went up into the mountain, wherein bnei Yisrael failed their own test, (Exodus 20:20), and made a golden calf, and in addition to all that, the leap year which is perfectly laid out in the Torah in the Book of Wars better known as Numbers.

Because of all these things, and so much more in the scripture, the whole chronology of the world is laid out perfectly, with all of the Yoblim cycles and seventy year cycles lining up with the Ten Weeks of Henok, and with the scripture record, marking out even critical things spoken about in the Prophets, including Daniel: all of the timelines, all of the Yoblim with their companion seventy year cycles running congruently and rotating through the Yoblim cycles, every shmittah being a leap year intercalation, and exactly where we are in that calendar to this day.

For example, according to what I have undestood by way of the scripture, the Zadok Way Calendar is actually a week late because we are coming up on a double leap week in 2030, wherein there is a typical leap week intercalation in the first half of the year for the seventh shmittah of the forty-nine year cycle, and also a leap week in the scond half of the year for the seventy year cycle which falls into place and coincides in 2030 because it is also the completion of a four hundred and ninety year cycle, (490*4+70AD=2030). Therefore the Zadok Way Calendar should be where it is this year after coming off a leap year in 2023, last year, and the next leap year would then be 2030, and the double leap week in 2030 so as to account for the 70/490 year cycle would bring their calendar into alignment for the next 490 year cycle: for every shmittah is a leap year with a leap week intercalation, but so also is every fiftieth year a leap year with a leap week intercalation, (the first year of the next Yobel cycle). So there are actually three full weeks of intercalation coming up, in 2030-2031, to bring the calendar drift of the previous 490 years back into aligmnent and reset the calendar for the next 490 years.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If I had not studied these things through, enduring through the extremely difficult things to understand, I would not have been able to be shown the forty yom and forty laylah, which are seven yamim, the accounts concerning the temptation of Meshiah, the correlations of all these to the year of the flood of Noah, and with it likewise the correlation of the first forty yom and forty laylah that Mosheh went up into the mountain, wherein bnei Yisrael failed their own test, (Exodus 20:20), and made a golden calf, and in addition to all that, the leap year which is perfectly laid out in the Torah in the Book of Wars better known as Numbers.

Because of all these things, and so much more in the scripture, the whole chronology of the world is laid out perfectly, with all of the Yoblim cycles and seventy year cycles lining up with the Ten Weeks of Henok, and with the scripture record, marking out even critical things spoken about in the Prophets, including Daniel: all of the timelines, all of the Yoblim with their companion seventy year cycles running congruently and rotating through the Yoblim cycles, every shmittah being a leap year intercalation, and exactly where we are in that calendar to this day.

For example, according to what I have undestood by way of the scripture, the Zadok Way Calendar is actually a week late because we are coming up on a double leap week in 2030, wherein there is a typical leap week intercalation in the first half of the year for the seventh shmittah of the forty-nine year cycle, and also a leap week in the scond half of the year for the seventy year cycle which falls into place and coincides in 2030 because it is also the completion of a four hundred and ninety year cycle, (490*4+70AD=2030). Therefore the Zadok Way Calendar should be where it is this year after coming off a leap year in 2023, last year, and the next leap year would then be 2030, and the double leap week in 2030 so as to account for the 70/490 year cycle would bring their calendar into alignment for the next 490 year cycle: for every shmittah is a leap year with a leap week intercalation, but so also is every fiftieth year a leap year with a leap week intercalation, (the first year of the next Yobel cycle). So there are actually three full weeks of intercalation coming up, in 2030-2031, to bring the calendar drift of the previous 490 years back into aligmnent and reset the calendar for the next 490 years.
I'd like to see your work.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'd like to see your work.

As you probably already know, as far as explanations, that would take multiple threads which would not likely ever get near to even being completed in a forum setting: but as for my understanding of the chronology of the world, (based on the LXX genealogies), it may be found attached to the end of Sefer Henok. As for examples of my understanding of the calendar, the following two links for 2023-24, (Leap Year), and 2024-25 may also be found linked at the end of The Heavenly Tablets.

2023-2024 Leap Year Calendar
2024-2025 364-Day Calendar

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
As you probably already know, as far as explanations, that would take multiple threads which would not likely ever get near to even being completed in a forum setting: but as for my understanding of the chronology of the world, (based on the LXX genealogies), it may be found attached to the end of Sefer Henok. As for examples of my understanding of the calendar, the following two links for 2023-24, (Leap Year), and 2024-25 may also be found linked at the end of The Heavenly Tablets.

2023-2024 Leap Year Calendar
2024-2025 364-Day Calendar
Thanks for posting the links. Coincidentally, I just discovered this website last night.

I think that understanding the calendar is a very important issue. I follow it and apply it to scripture that speaks of past events, scripture that speaks of future events, and obedience to our heavenly father, to the best of my ability, to the best of my understanding.

I understand that my understanding is not complete, in my quest to draw nearer to Yah's truth.

As I believe that this subject is of great importance; I also believe that the time invested in bringing all of our brothers and sisters to greater understanding is a valuable investment.

Reactions: daq
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for posting the links. Coincidentally, I just discovered this website last night.

I think that understanding the calendar is a very important issue. I follow it and apply it to scripture that speaks of past events, scripture that speaks of future events, and obedience to our heavenly father, to the best of my ability, to the best of my understanding.

I understand that my understanding is not complete, in my quest to draw nearer to Yah's truth.

As I believe that this subject is of great importance; I also believe that the time invested in bringing all of our brothers and sisters to greater understanding is a valuable investment.

Amen, I couldn't agree more. The goal, imo, is to arrive at that point where we understand even passages such as Gal 4:8-11 without ignoring or deleting anything from the Torah, and to me at least, it seems as though Mosheh was commanded to set it all up exactly in that manner, often in shadows of things to come, so that it might all be expounded by Meshiah when he arrived. It is a long, slow, steady learning curve: we are not learning as though it were bolts of lightning in an instant, but as the ray of light in the morning dawn shines across the sky, from the east all the way to the west, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I've heard this 364 day yr mentioned before. But have not seen or heard of how the math lines up with the equinoxes. Every 4 yrs the calender would be 5 days behind the the equinoxes. 8yrs-10, 12yrs-15, 16yrs-20, 32yrs-40, 40yrs-50. And so on. How is that reconciled?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I've heard this 364 day yr mentioned before. But have not seen or heard of how the math lines up with the equinoxes. Every 4 yrs the calender would be 5 days behind the the equinoxes. 8yrs-10, 12yrs-15, 16yrs-20, 32yrs-40, 40yrs-50. And so on. How is that reconciled?
This was explained in the video in post #3, and also in post #8.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This was explained in the video in post #3, and also in post #8.
I watched the 2 videos. And unless missed there wasnt a congruent explaination. One was that there are 12 months with 30 and 31 day intervals. But that totals 366. So math doesnt line up. Then near the end of one video the speaker say contact email for further info.
Guess theres no genuine answer to the 364 day yr equation

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I watched the 2 videos. And unless missed there wasnt a congruent explaination. One was that there are 12 months with 30 and 31 day intervals. But that totals 366. So math doesnt line up. Then near the end of one video the speaker say contact email for further info.
Guess theres no genuine answer to the 364 day yr equation
You are mistaken about how it is laid out.

The are four quarters in a year.

Each quarter is composed of the months. The first two months of each quarter are 30 days each. The third month of each quarter is composed of 31 days.

30 + 30 + 31 = 91

91 X 4 = 364

After this cycle is complete, the fourth day of the week after the Spring Equinox begins the next year.

I still have two previous calendars saved to my hard drive. I'll post screen shots of the first and last months of those years; so that you can see how it works.

1711520252822.png

1711520336181.png

1711520398446.png

1711520444468.png

1711520492837.png

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You are mistaken about how it is laid out.

The are four quarters in a year.

Each quarter is composed of the months. The first two months of each quarter are 30 days each. The third month of each quarter is composed of 31 days.

30 + 30 + 31 = 91

91 X 4 = 364

After this cycle is complete, the fourth day of the week after the Spring Equinox begins the next year.

I still have two previous calendars saved to my hard drive. I'll post screen shots of the first and last months of those years; so that you can see how it works.

View attachment 344708

View attachment 344709

View attachment 344710

View attachment 344711
View attachment 344712
2023 spring equinox was march 20 then March 19 2024. This calendar falls behind a day a yr though. Unless there is a zero day somewhere I missed? It's as if they're saying they dont count the missing days

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
2023 spring equinox was march 20 then March 19 2024.
That's using the secular calendar.
This calendar falls behind a day a yr though.
No it doesn't. It falls perfectly in line with the fourth day of the week, after the Spring Equinox every year.

Unless there is a zero day somewhere I missed? It's as if they're saying they dont count the missing days
This calendar times the beginning of the year to keep the moedim at the proper times. There are no missing days. There are six days between every shabbat.

The secular calendar doesn't accurately track the 365.25636, or 365.24219, or 365.25964 days of a solar cycle, depending on how you prefer to count them. Nor does it acknowledge that the sun was created on the fourth day. Yet the secular year begins on the Winter Solstice. This comes out of Babylon.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That's using the secular calendar.

No it doesn't. It falls perfectly in line with the fourth day of the week, after the Spring Equinox every year.

This calendar times the beginning of the year to keep the moedim at the proper times. There are no missing days. There are six days between every shabbat.

The secular calendar doesn't accurately track the 365.25636, or 365.24219, or 365.25964 days of a solar cycle, depending on how you prefer to count them. Nor does it acknowledge that the sun was created on the fourth day. Yet the secular year begins on the Winter Solstice. This comes out of Babylon.
The "zadok calendar" is missing an adjustment cog to align with a solar yr. Based on math one week is added every 4 yrs to maintain its integrity.
But I've only found one mention of the adjustment so far. And it was a vague excuse

Upvote 0