US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It's probably ever 5yrs a week is added.
I already stated that no weeks are added.
Just dont feel like doing the math.
There is no need to do the math. I already provided three years of calendars that are aligned to the Spring Equinox.
Not sure why such contrarian responses, considering you started the thread.
I did start the thread.

I provided a link to the calendar for all who look forward to keeping the moedim to the best of their ability, for what is now the new year. I provided the work of Dr. Snyder to help explain the calendar. I also provided additional insights.

The thread was met with some detractive, unsubstantiated, assertions.

I worked to provide clarity to these baseless misunderstandings.

I don't understand how that would be categorized as "contrarian responses;" but I would rather just focus on the topic of this thread.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I already stated that no weeks are added.

There is no need to do the math. I already provided three years of calendars that are aligned to the Spring Equinox.

I did start the thread.

I provided a link to the calendar for all who look forward to keeping the moedim to the best of their ability, for what is now the new year. I provided the work of Dr. Snyder to help explain the calendar. I also provided additional insights.

The thread was met with some detractive, unsubstantiated, assertions.

I worked to provide clarity to these baseless misunderstandings.

I don't understand how that would be categorized as "contrarian responses;" but I would rather just focus on the topic of this thread.
So are you suggesting that 364 days a year count will not fall behind the spring equinoxes after 5yrs or so?

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If I had not studied these things through, enduring through the extremely difficult things to understand, I would not have been able to be shown the forty yom and forty laylah, which are seven yamim, the accounts concerning the temptation of Meshiah, the correlations of all these to the year of the flood of Noah, and with it likewise the correlation of the first forty yom and forty laylah that Mosheh went up into the mountain, wherein bnei Yisrael failed their own test, (Exodus 20:20), and made a golden calf, and in addition to all that, the leap year which is perfectly laid out in the Torah in the Book of Wars better known as Numbers.

Because of all these things, and so much more in the scripture, the whole chronology of the world is laid out perfectly, with all of the Yoblim cycles and seventy year cycles lining up with the Ten Weeks of Henok, and with the scripture record, marking out even critical things spoken about in the Prophets, including Daniel: all of the timelines, all of the Yoblim with their companion seventy year cycles running congruently and rotating through the Yoblim cycles, every shmittah being a leap year intercalation, and exactly where we are in that calendar to this day.

For example, according to what I have undestood by way of the scripture, the Zadok Way Calendar is actually a week late because we are coming up on a double leap week in 2030, wherein there is a typical leap week intercalation in the first half of the year for the seventh shmittah of the forty-nine year cycle, and also a leap week in the scond half of the year for the seventy year cycle which falls into place and coincides in 2030 because it is also the completion of a four hundred and ninety year cycle, (490*4+70AD=2030). Therefore the Zadok Way Calendar should be where it is this year after coming off a leap year in 2023, last year, and the next leap year would then be 2030, and the double leap week in 2030 so as to account for the 70/490 year cycle would bring their calendar into alignment for the next 490 year cycle: for every shmittah is a leap year with a leap week intercalation, but so also is every fiftieth year a leap year with a leap week intercalation, (the first year of the next Yobel cycle). So there are actually three full weeks of intercalation coming up, in 2030-2031, to bring the calendar drift of the previous 490 years back into aligmnent and reset the calendar for the next 490 years.
["For example, according to what I have undestood by way of the scripture, the Zadok Way Calendar is actually a week late............"]

A week late every 5 yrs or so correct?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So are you suggesting that 364 days a year count will not fall behind the spring equinoxes after 5yrs or so?
The solar cycle is not dependent on the Zadok calendar. The Zadokite calendar is dependent on the solar cycle, just as scripture dictates. The Spring Equinox determines the beginning of the year just as scripture dictates. The sun is the sign for the years, the months, and the Modeim, as scripture dictates. The Zadokite calendar helps us to track that; and, as scripture dictates, they have the sole earthly authority to determine that.

["For example, according to what I have undestood by way of the scripture, the Zadok Way Calendar is actually a week late............"]
What scripture?

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The solar cycle is not dependent on the Zadok calendar. The Zadokite calendar is dependent on the solar cycle, just as scripture dictates. The Spring Equinox determines the beginning of the year just as scripture dictates. The sun is the sign for the years, the months, and the Modeim, as scripture dictates. The Zadokite calendar helps us to track that; and, as scripture dictates, they have the sole earthly authority to determine that.

What scripture?
I dont speak for @daq

The bracketed words were theirs

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Then why bring it up?
I was responding to @daq.
Why?
If youd like me to assume their prose. Then I'd answer, "according to scripture" the moon sings of months, the sun sings of yrs, and the stars sing of seasons.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If youd like me to assume their prose. Then I'd answer, "according to scripture" the moon sings of months, the sun sings of yrs, and the stars sing of seasons.
Jubilees 6

8 And on the fourth day He created the sun and the moon and the stars, and
set them in the firmament of the heaven, to give light upon all the earth, and to
rule over the day and the night, and divide the light from the darkness.
9 And YAHWEH appointed the sun to be a great sign on the earth for days and
for Shabbats and for months and for feasts and for years and for Shabbats of
years and for jubilees and for all seasons of the years.
10 And it divides the light from the darkness and for prosperity, that all things
may prosper which shoot and grow on the earth. These three kinds He made on
the fourth day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Jubilees 6

8 And on the fourth day He created the sun and the moon and the stars, and
set them in the firmament of the heaven, to give light upon all the earth, and to
rule over the day and the night, and divide the light from the darkness.
9 And YAHWEH appointed the sun to be a great sign on the earth for days and
for Shabbats and for months and for feasts and for years and for Shabbats of
years and for jubilees and for all seasons of the years.
10 And it divides the light from the darkness and for prosperity, that all things
may prosper which shoot and grow on the earth. These three kinds He made on
the fourth day.
So what are the, "three kinds"?
Because scripture clarifies that their are different kinds of lights! Greater, lesser, and so forth

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So what are the, "three kinds"?
Because scripture clarifies that their are different kinds of lights! Greater, lesser, and so forth
I just provided scripture that defines the sun as the great sign.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I just provided scripture that defines the sun as the great sign.
No, you just proved why jubilees is at times contrary to scripture. Even the sun bowed before the star of moshiak. The 12th star, moshe kaf

וְהָיָה, מִדֵּי-חֹדֶשׁ בְּחָדְשׁוֹ, וּמִדֵּי שַׁבָּת, בְּשַׁבַּתּוֹ; יָבוֹא כָל-בָּשָׂר לְהִשְׁתַּחֲוֺת לְפָנַי, אָמַר יְהוָה.23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before Me, saith the LORD

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
No you just proved why jubilees is at times contrary to scripture. Even the sun bowed before the star of moshiak

וְהָיָה, מִדֵּי-חֹדֶשׁ בְּחָדְשׁוֹ, וּמִדֵּי שַׁבָּת, בְּשַׁבַּתּוֹ; יָבוֹא כָל-בָּשָׂר לְהִשְׁתַּחֲוֺת לְפָנַי, אָמַר יְהוָה.23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before Me, saith the LORD
I don't believe that Moshe contradicted himself in scripture.

It would be helpful if you would provide a book and a chapter with your mistranslated verses of scripture. It would cut down the amount of time that I go on these wild goose chases.

The word "moon" (ירח) does not appear in the original text of the verse that you provided.

I believe that it was added in order to support Parsi tradition.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The head of the woman[moon] is her hair guard by the stars. On occasion the sun and moon share a bed together away from the eyes of the stars.1 Corinthians 11:15 .This is called the new moon in English.
Only one star dared defy their given privacy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I don't believe that Moshe contradicted himself in scripture.

It would be helpful if you would provide a book and a chapter with your mistranslated verses of scripture. It would cut down the amount of time that I go on these wild goose chases.

The word "moon" (ירח) does not appear in the original text of the verse that you provided.

I believe that it was added in order to support Parsi tradition.
Nothing was added per translation.

יט עָשָׂה יָרֵחַ, לְמוֹעֲדִים; שֶׁמֶשׁ, יָדַע מְבוֹאוֹ.19 Who appointedst the moon for seasons; the sun knoweth his going down.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

A week late every 5 yrs or so correct?

That comment was in regards to the one week intercalation at the end of the twelfth month in the Zadok Way calendar for this year linked in the OP. You could say a week late or one year late, the effect is the same. I meant the timing of the intercalation of the leap week at the end of their calendar for this year, for the intercalation belongs in 2023, not 2024, so imo they are late according to the way I have come to understand these things in the scripture.

Every shmittah year contains a one week intercalatation, every yobel contains a one week intercalation, and in addition there is a seventy year cycle which comes into realignment at the end of the 490 year cycle, because it is the convergence of all three cycles, the 49, the 70, and the 490 year cycles. 2030 is the next 490 year cycle from the birth of Henok and therefore 2023 would be the previous leap year at this point in time.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Nothing was added per translation.

יט עָשָׂה יָרֵחַ, לְמוֹעֲדִים; שֶׁמֶשׁ, יָדַע מְבוֹאוֹ.19 Who appointedst the moon for seasons; the sun knoweth his going down.
You are mistaken. עשה does not mean appointed. מועדים does not mean seasons. The empirical evidence that is right before our eyes makes it clear that the seasons are determined by the sun.

I wouldn't take one little snippet of Dawid's poetry and pit it against Moshe, and the authority of the Zadokites.

Asherit does a fine job of putting this verse into perspective.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That comment was in regards to the one week intercalation at the end of the twelfth month in the Zadok Way calendar for this year linked in the OP. You could say a week late or one year late, the effect is the same. I meant the timing of the intercalation of the leap week at the end of their calendar for this year, for the intercalation belongs in 2023, not 2024, so imo they are late according to the way I have come to understand these things in the scripture.

Every shmittah year contains a one week intercalatation, every yobel contains a one week intercalation, and in addition there is a seventy year cycle which comes into realignment at the end of the 490 year cycle, because it is the convergence of all three cycles, the 49, the 70, and the 490 year cycles. 2030 is the next 490 year cycle from the birth of Henok and therefore 2023 would be the previous leap year at this point in time.
Thankyou for the clarification. It is an interesting calendar with simplicity. A topic I'm not familiar with though. So had questions about what I couldnt find on search engines yet.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You are mistaken. עשה does not mean appointed. מועדים does not mean seasons. The empirical evidence that is right before our eyes makes it clear that the seasons are determined by the sun.

I wouldn't take one little snippet of Dawid's poetry and pit it against Moshe, and the authority of the Zadokites.

Asherit does a fine job of putting this verse into perspective.

Kaf, dalet. This is an instance of the new moon marking the first month of the yr. A time when the feilds of grain are growing tall. Ie spring time in english

וַיִּסָּתֵר דָּוִד, בַּשָּׂדֶה; וַיְהִי הַחֹדֶשׁ, וַיֵּשֶׁב הַמֶּלֶךְ על- אֶל- הַלֶּחֶם לֶאֱכוֹל.24 So David hid himself in the field; and when the new moon was come, the king sat him down to the meal to eat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0