yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Need a new revolution? Sling the whole hand-jesturing lot of crooks out?
I wish that the Democrats would elect McCain to be their nominee and that the Republicans could then choose a real Republican. McCain is a democrat operative in the Republican Party.
So we really only have democrats to choose from, at this point.

Upvote 0
Jun 29, 2008
✟7,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello,
I'm new to this forum but I was directed here through some people who have left comments on my blog, and evidently post here at times. I have written a blog post about the hidden seal on Obama's website over at my blog at the-obama-nation.blogspot and it covers some material that doesn't seem to have been covered here. I believe that the bird is not an eagle at all- it's neck is too long to be an eagles and the beak is totally wrong for an eagle. (I happen to be an artist, so I know it's not an eagle in the sense I would depict an eagle.) I believe it is a phoenix- the mythical phoenix bird has been associated with the occult and the antichrist because it mimics the risen christ by rising from the ashes. When the head is turned left it is in opposition, which in the case of the Obama seal- it is. The phoenix seems to be carrying the world (Obama's Lucis trust logo) to a place it doesn't want to go. If you are interested, please visit my blog and go to the entry about the hidden seal on Obama's website. (Sorry, I'm not allowed to post a link and my blog has been repressed by google and technorati tags, so I'm not sure how to get you to my blog![FONT=&quot]) Hint: if you go to google and type in obama and antichrist, the first or second blog that comes up is the obama antichrist blog. If you go there and go through many of the posts, you'll see that I often leave comments there (though not recently) and my name is young grasshopper. You can get to my blog by following the grasshopper! I know I left a lot of comments on that blog during the first and second week in June.

Also, be sure to read the comments that have been posted in my latest entry called, "Dreams of my father" or a Mother's nightmare?, regarding Obama's upbringing. In the comment section of this entry , a friend has some additional information about what a history professor said in reference to the hidden seal. Also , the topic also came up on Constance Cumbey's blog and someone mentioned that the wing closest to the viewer looks like an airplane. I thought all of these things taken together just add to the fact that someone in the media or somewhere needs to confront Obama and ask him exactly what IS the symbolism behind this seal, or whatever it is. One thing for sure is that it is troubling indeed.
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,
I'm new to this forum but I was directed here through some people who have left comments on my blog, and evidently post here at times. I have written a blog post about the hidden seal on Obama's website over at my blog at the-obama-nation.blogspot and it covers some material that doesn't seem to have been covered here. I believe that the bird is not an eagle at all- it's neck is too long to be an eagles and the beak is totally wrong for an eagle. (I happen to be an artist, so I know it's not an eagle in the sense I would depict an eagle.) I believe it is a phoenix- the mythical phoenix bird has been associated with the occult and the antichrist because it mimics the risen christ by rising from the ashes. When the head is turned left it is in opposition, which in the case of the Obama seal- it is. The phoenix seems to be carrying the world (Obama's Lucis trust logo) to a place it doesn't want to go. If you are interested, please visit my blog and go to the entry about the hidden seal on Obama's website. (Sorry, I'm not allowed to post a link and my blog has been repressed by google and technorati tags, so I'm not sure how to get you to my blog![FONT=&quot]) Hint: if you go to google and type in obama and antichrist, the first or second blog that comes up is the obama antichrist blog. If you go there and go through many of the posts, you'll see that I often leave comments there (though not recently) and my name is young grasshopper. You can get to my blog by following the grasshopper! I know I left a lot of comments on that blog during the first and second week in June.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, be sure to read the comments that have been posted in my latest entry called, "Dreams of my father" or a Mother's nightmare?, regarding Obama's upbringing. In the comment section of this entry , a friend has some additional information about what a history professor said in reference to the hidden seal. Also , the topic also came up on Constance Cumbey's blog and someone mentioned that the wing closest to the viewer looks like an airplane. I thought all of these things taken together just add to the fact that someone in the media or somewhere needs to confront Obama and ask him exactly what IS the symbolism behind this seal, or whatever it is. One thing for sure is that it is troubling indeed.[/FONT]

Hi grasshopper... I can post your site for you:
http://the-obama-nation.blogspot.com/
http://the-obama-nation.blogspot.com/2008/05/obama-logo-and-troubling-associations.html
http://the-obama-nation.blogspot.com/2008/05/let-future-stand-revealed.html
http://the-obama-nation.blogspot.com/2008/05/hidden-sealmotto-on-obamas-website.html
hope that's the right one, feel free to let me know if not

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I see what you are saying about the logo and I agree something is amiss.

It's odd though, when you go to the Obama site the logo flashes then disappears and is covered by other information. Is there a way to view it clearly on the site?

Also, it appears he had another logo that was pulled because it was to similar to the presidential logo?
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2008/06/obama_logo_very.html
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2008/06/an_awfully_pres.html

So is this his new one (the one you posted)? Is that what his excuse will be for this new one, that it isn't in such likeness to the original, so it gives him justification to "negatively" alter the Presidential seal. I'm confused and concerned.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I wish that the Democrats would elect McCain to be their nominee and that the Republicans could then choose a real Republican. McCain is a democrat operative in the Republican Party.
So we really only have democrats to choose from, at this point.
Perhaps Obama should just step down from the presidential race and agree to be McCain's Vice Presidential running mate, or heck, just switch those around. I am not concerned either way no matter how it all turns out [unless they cut off my Gov't pension check]

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It says Z Pluribus Unim...not E Pluribus Unum.

It did look like a Z at first, I can see how that's blurred. I do read it as Unum. Was it an error that has been fixed?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome, "Younggrasshopper"!!!!

AND THANK YOU for seeing these things...I've been basically laughed at for sounding the alarm and starting this and a couple of other threads about it.

I just read part of your blog and you need to see these too, if you haven't already:

from the Freemason thread.... http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=6809429

Why are Freemasons making the crop circles?

tracing_boards_from_st_andrews_lodge_8.jpg

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masoni...rews_lodge.htm

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...CR-070823.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Markus6

Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
Houston
✟22,034.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm, I think Obama needs to fire his Putting-subtle-satanic-symbolism-in-logos advisor.

Seriously though - why would he be putting satanic anti-american symbolism in if those were he positions. Wouldn't it be easier just to hide it? Who is the symbolism meant to be for??

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hmmm, I think Obama needs to fire his Putting-subtle-satanic-symbolism-in-logos advisor.

Seriously though - why would he be putting satanic anti-american symbolism in if those were he positions. Wouldn't it be easier just to hide it? Who is the symbolism meant to be for??

This is gonna sound nuts....

There are people who seek knowledge that the fallen angels taught to mankind pre-flood. They basically "control" the world. The Freemasons is like a step-ladder to "higher" secret societies..."illuminati", "Bilderbergs", "Skull and Bones"...etc, etc.

It is evil. It is what is predicted would come in the end times...satan will have a system in place so that he can reign over the ENTIRE world for his 42 months.

Check this out:

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co...e_refused.html

At the link they reference a writing by Mather called “Kabbalah Unveiled” and here is the quote:

"The Kabbalah was first taught by God himself to a select company of angels, who formed a theosophic school in Paradise. After the Fall the angels most graciously communicated this heavenly doctrine to the disobedient child of earth, to furnish the protoplasts with the means of returning to their pristine nobility and felicity. From Adam it passed over to Noah, and then to Abraham, the friend of God, who emigrated with it to Egypt, where the patriarch allowed a portion of this mysterious doctrine to ooze out. It was in this way that the Egyptians obtained some knowledge of it, and the other Eastern nations could introduce it into their philosophical systems…..”

Is it any wonder that they study ancient Egypt, Eastern religions, the Kaballah and the occult? They are trying to get back the "wisdom" that the fallen angels taught mankind.

Here is the author’s (32 degree Freemason named Peters) conclusion:

“Whatever the original provenance and impetus of Freemasonry, it seems clear that encoded within the rituals is a profound doctrine of spiritual illumination or Gnosis. With the application of tools such as gematria, isopsophy, temurah and notariqon, a wealth of otherwise hidden wisdom begins to reveal itself. Applying the lamp of focused consciousness on these symbols, the treasure chest opens.

Symbols may be thought of as a living, dynamic centers of energy. By focusing on them and taking them into deep contemplation, this energy is unlocked from within, revealing the Royal Art as a series of signposts in consciousness. By following these signs into meditation, we may eventually come away with a further, profounder understanding of ourselves and our position in the universe.”

Scary, huh?

People either see it or they don't or they don't WANT to see it. But they aren't really hiding their agenda anymore.

Obama (and probably McCain too) is helping in that agenda.

The symbolism points to the agenda.

Upvote 0

Markus6

Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
Houston
✟22,034.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is gonna sound nuts....
You weren't wrong.

A couple of bosses recently told me that they believe in the illuminati, it surprises me how many people buy into it. It's a nice conspiracy theory but if you're using a conspiracy theory to prove that Obama's campaign is intentionally producing satanic symbols I think that's circular logic. Obama was not involved in the design of this symbol (although he probably approved it). Some graphic designer made it look like that because it looks cool.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Markus6

Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
Houston
✟22,034.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you see the "SI" in very faint white letters in one of the rays that goes out to a star on the right side. The star makes the "X". It is in the ray of the 4th star down from the eagle's beak.
I think you're over analysing this. It's clear Obama wants to impose the international system of units (abbreviated SI from the French Le Système International d'Unités[1]) on America just like EVERY MUSLIM NATION!!! (infact every nation in the world except the US, Myanmar and Liberia)

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You weren't wrong.

A couple of bosses recently told me that they believe in the illuminati, it surprises me how many people buy into it. It's a nice conspiracy theory but if you're using a conspiracy theory to prove that Obama's campaign is intentionally producing satanic symbols I think that's circular logic. Obama was not involved in the design of this symbol (although he probably approved it). Some graphic designer made it look like that because it looks cool.

Well, Hillary Clinton allegedly conceded to Obama at the recent Bilderberg conference.

Obama ditched his traveling press to go and meet with Hillary Clinton. Clinton was attending the Bilderburg conference at the beginning of June.

It's all circumstancial and when anyone starts to connect the dots, they are pegged as looney.

I don't know how deep the "rabbit hole" goes and I don't know if I really want to know. I've connected enough dots and things are moving prophetically very quickly. There's nothing any of us can do about it...that's the problem. We are on a ride that we can't get off of. We need our Savior.

Upvote 0

Markus6

Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
Houston
✟22,034.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, Hillary Clinton allegedly conceded to Obama at the recent Bilderberg conference.

Obama ditched his traveling press to go and meet with Hillary Clinton. Clinton was attending the Bilderburg conference at the beginning of June.

It's all circumstancial and when anyone starts to connect the dots, they are pegged as looney.

I don't know how deep the "rabbit hole" goes and I don't know if I really want to know. I've connected enough dots and things are moving prophetically very quickly. There's nothing any of us can do about it...that's the problem. We are on a ride that we can't get off of. We need our Savior.
It's not only circumstantial, the evidence is normally weak or not there at all. For example, some conspiracy theorists think Obama and Clinton might have gone to this year's Bilderberg conference. There is absolutely no proof that Bildersberg is doing whatever conspiracy theorists think they are doing, it's just a nice story because it's vaguely secretive and attended by influential people.

Upvote 0
C

Chazemataz

Excuse my ignorance but... why on Earth would Obama have any profit from being involved in some massive Satanic conspiriacy to destroy America?
C'mon, he's a person just like you or me. Christ said that we will not even know who the Antichrist iis. This is why I never try to interpret Revelations or end-times events. There's no stopping what is going to happen, so what will knowing about it help anything? What will you do, repent? You should ALREADY be doing that as a Christian.
You can very easily find "occult" symbolism in just about everything. You could probably find some in this post. Heck, I could probably find some so called occult symbolism on a cereal box.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Excuse my ignorance but... why on Earth would Obama have any profit from being involved in some massive Satanic conspiriacy to destroy America?
C'mon, he's a person just like you or me. Christ said that we will not even know who the Antichrist iis. This is why I never try to interpret Revelations or end-times events. There's no stopping what is going to happen, so what will knowing about it help anything? What will you do, repent? You should ALREADY be doing that as a Christian.
You can very easily find "occult" symbolism in just about everything. You could probably find some in this post. Heck, I could probably find some so called occult symbolism on a cereal box.

It's about recognizing the schemes of the enemy, I suppose...when we recognize a trap, a scheme, a plan of the devil, we can take measures opposing it.

2Cr 2:10 If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven–if there was anything to forgive–I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake,
2Cr 2:11 in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

Mat 10:16 I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's about recognizing the schemes of the enemy, I suppose...when we recognize a trap, a scheme, a plan of the devil, we can take measures opposing it.

2Cr 2:10 If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven–if there was anything to forgive–I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake,
2Cr 2:11 in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

Mat 10:16 I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.
He also told them this ;)

Matt 10:23 "Whenever yet they may be chasing/persecuting ye in the city, this, be fleeing into the other.
For Amen I am saying to ye, not no ye should be finishing the cities of the Israel till ever may be coming the Son of the Man".

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This forum is degenerating into a conpiracy forum, and has been for some time now. :mad:
Yep, I agree. I may believe that Obama is the antichrist, but I'm sure not trying to scrounge up every little oddity off of the internet that just might mean something prophetically. We have the Word, the Spirit of God, and to me that is enough to base prophecy on, so when it happens biblically, we will know. After all, Jesus gave a real nice detailing of what is going to happen, so when it happens...WALLA, it's here!!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yep, I agree. I may believe that Obama is the antichrist, but I'm sure not trying to scrounge up every little oddity off of the interent that just might mean something prophetically. We have the Word, the Spirit of God, and to me that is enough to base prophecy on, so when it happens biblically, we will know. After all, Jesus gave a real nice detailing of what is going to happen, so when it happens...WALLA, it's here!!
In that case, I can say the Spirit has told me Obama is not the antichrist. I believe I heard the Spirit tell me he won't appear until the year 4010 ad.

So everyone just relax, take a dip in the pool and be kewl. :)

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
C'mon, he's a person just like you or me.
He is right now.
Christ said that we will not even know who the Antichrist iis.
No He didn't. He said that the antichrist would be revealed... 2nd Thess 2:3-8 ~ Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, (the apostasy) and that man of sin be REVEALED, the son of perdition;
6) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be REVEALED in his time.
8) And then shall that Wicked be REVEALED, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
This is why I never try to interpret Revelations or end-times events.
2nd Tim 2:15 ~ STUDY to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
There's no stopping what is going to happen, so what will knowing about it help anything? What will you do, repent? You should ALREADY be doing that as a Christian.
Well, it is interesting to watch biblical prophecy unfold before your very eyes. Jesus told us this in Matt 24:3,6,33,34 ~ And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Matt 24 has list of things to happen before Christ returns. I agree that a person should be ready NOW for the return of Christ.

^_^ Gee, I thought I saw one in my dogs poo yesterday. The Catholics are finding pictures of Mary in just about everything, why not us with a sign lol?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.